Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF The Old Mill Water Wheel ?

Hello,

I know my copy of Brunch at the Old Mill is installed but I am having trouble finding the water wheel in the catalogue.

Any suggestions of where to look again. I have tried columns, roof decorations, pools, ponds, community misc, decor misc.

Thanks.

Betty
I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I haven't got my game open but did you look under outdoor activities?
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    You can also find it in miscellaneous decorations.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    Sometimes when I can't find something in the build mode, I will check to see if the set has a collection folder. So maybe check in the collection folder tab to see if there is one as I am not in my game to check for myself... :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Bettyboop55

Buy mode

Sort by room

Click on the football (Outdoor activities) Counts as that cause its main function is fishing

Will be there everything is in order by price it is 1,500 Simoleans

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    Sometimes when I can't find something in the build mode, I will check to see if the set has a collection folder. So maybe check in the collection folder tab to see if there is one as I am not in my game to check for myself... :)
    If I had a dollar (simoleon) for every time I spent an hour trying to find something in Build/Buy where I am positive it was supposed to be to only later find it in some Collections folder that was set up for me upon installation of the content...well, I'd have quite a few more simoleons than I have now anyway. I'm getting older, we all are, but am pretty sure senility has not set in entirely yet and am still convinced that some of these items just don't show up exactly where they are meant to for all of us with very large content stores. :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    If I had a dollar (simoleon) for every time I spent an hour trying to find something in Build/Buy where I am positive it was supposed to be to only later find it in some Collections folder that was set up for me upon installation of the content...well, I'd have quite a few more simoleons than I have now anyway. I'm getting older, we all are, but am pretty sure senility has not set in entirely yet and am still convinced that some of these items just don't show up exactly where they are meant to for all of us with very large content stores. :/

lol, same here. I get so frustrated looking in every single tab for the 1 item that I'm looking for only to find in a collection folder. And even if there isn't a collection folder in that tab, I then click on box with the gold frame around it to show only store items. I did find the mill wheel like that as I had to click on the "Study" tab and then scrolled through until I found the Old Mill set. Now what's funny is that I decided to create a collection folder for it in the Collection tab and then went through to place all of the items from the set into the new tab only to find out that not all of the items that I was supposed to place there isn't in there.

And speaking about collection folders, why the heck do we have collection folders for clothing? and on top of that, they are empty. So why give folders for clothing if EA wasn't going to put anything in them? To me it doesn't make any sense for them to be there in build/buy mode anyhow... :D
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @igazor LOL, indeed!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Dear All,

Thank you so much. I found it just as people said under outdoor activities :)

Betty
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita