Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you played with any premades recently?

xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
I want to see screenshots of premades you have played with and maybe have made generations with them. I have been playing the Goths for over a year. I am currently on the fifth generation.
eMTgJq0.jpg
wvPD5Wq.jpg
imgU4XX6bnhPcF65H.jpg
4Wv5dIG.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @xxnearlyperfectx Congrats on reaching gen. 5 :) I have only ever played the Goth family very briefly since I am only interested in Gunther or Mortimer not the whole package.
    I am currently playing a short term save with Jared and Connor Frio while I test out Showtime objects and the acrobat career but there won't be any relationships or kids so no generations happening in this save. I prefer to play my own sims for generational saves and always replace all the townies with my own sims as well. It has been fun seeing SV residents in this save but the thought of them reproducing and me having to find partners for kids that I am playing is not one I would look forward to.
    Here's how Connor and Jared look in my save.
    44366122612_aae45b642e_o.jpg
    Connor has mostly been writing and working on his author LTW while Jared has been trying out the acrobat career.
    43578893775_ba2b36977f_o.jpg
    42629732520_f815ef04bf_o.jpg
    29673976447_8521c60967_o.jpg
    They have also been testing the objects that come with Showtime :)
    43509422045_391b9d1b6d_o.jpg
    43509421125_463906aa39_o.jpg
    44368436062_f3386cc409_o.jpg
    44531003201_4fa1ea459d_o.jpg
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I have played with premades a lot of times and I love it, but I haven't been able to get past second generation I would love to see more about your Goths @xxnearlyperfectx since I like to see what other people do with premades families in their games :smile: .

As for me, the most recent premades I played were the dreaded... Bunch!
    I got Jack to help Judy to loose some weight and changed his job to help and try to fulfill his lifetime wish to be an athlete.
    r8wsw4W.jpg
    Then he got Judy pregnant to help her with her lifetime wish as well (I'll be honest, this is when I realize none of their children looks like them :lol: )
    ZSU9C3m.jpg
    Their fifth child was a girl named Jessica (if I remember correctly) and she grew up to have weird colored eyes...
    P4alvMB.jpg
    As for the other kids, Lisa become more problematic, she was into stealing and street art... (and fights too)
    WGpARee.jpg
    3nNNHqt.jpg
    Qq8jP9R.jpg
    Arlo was into sports like his dad, fishing and music
    xwyvrhq.jpg
    WSJoZEw.jpg
    Mf9obb4.jpg
    Darlene turned out to be a total nerd and was into science (and had fun with it)
    5YpraTi.jpg
    gyffnAp.jpg
    Ethan turned out to be the most boring one, he wants to be a doctor and doesn't know who he wants to date :expressionless: (the options are an alien, Bebe Hart and River McIrish)
    rVjXVNB.jpg

I had to stop playing because my game would crash every single time I tried to save (not only in this save, but others as well) so I started a Lepacy in the mean time and then I figured out what was causing the problem... I could go back to play them because I was really excited to take Lisa, Arlo and Darlene to university but I'm also excited about my lepacy save so... the Bunchs will have to wait :confused:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    I had to restart the game due to the aging being stuck, so I had to put them back in sunset valley. The family tree is quite big, so I keep it on family echo.
    log5y4L.jpg
    Cornelia and Gunther- Cornelia is pregnant just so I could have another child for them. She had a baby girl called Merritt Goth.
    YrPTU3h.jpg
    She has this lovely brown hair that seems to move along the generations. I often see this hair popped up a lot. In my other post, the toddler is the only one I had with blonde hair. Her name is Evelyn Grace Goth.
    7CfxKXe.jpg
    She is named after her grandmother Eveline.
    QH2a36o.jpg
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @xxnearlyperfectx thanks for starting this thread! I love premades! I’ll share some photos here in a bit :) Goths are always fun to play!

@Mikezumi I love the makeovers you gave to the Frios. I just started a new rainbowcy and my founder just married Jared. I’ve never had one of my sims marry or reproduce with him so this will be interesting! Connor has always been a good dad though, his kids tend to turn out a bit weird looking, however lol.

@Ziristha have the bunches been fun to play? I don’t think I’ve ever played them.
  • Options
    @Olivesplum06 Thanks and good luck with Jared :) I won't be playing any romance for him in this save but I have played him long ago and he made a wonderful father :) I've also played Connor and his daughters always had way too small and thin noses but I use female only sliders these days to compensate.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi @Olivesplum06 the toddler above has Parker Landgerak as a father. I think that is where the blonde hair has come from.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    Update:

So Evelyn aged up to a child. I think she turned out really cute.
    Y4Lv1mJ.jpg
    Picture of Evelyn and Heather:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/NOZsfrz.jpg Heather after found out she was pregnant so baby number two is on the way. She had a baby girl and I called her Susie-May Goth. Her traits are easily Impressed and Artistic.[/img]E1RvyPE.jpg
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @xxnearlyperfectx she’s cute! I have a blonde, curly haired little girl named Evelyn too :)
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    edited September 2018
    I played Leighton and Sam Sekemoto, but never got past generation one (that wasn´t the point of those saves anyway).

Mortimer Goth married into my legacy at generation 7 (I think).

Screenshot-x3520.jpg

Screenshot-x3748.jpg
    His son, Scott.

Screenshot-x6566.jpg
    His grandson, Conall.

Screenshot-x6563.jpg
    His nose is quite persistent. That´s his great-granddaughter, Carol.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    @Olivesplum06 Hi! sorry for the delay in responding back! as for the Bunch, yes, it has been fun to play with them. Actually at the beginning I didn't care much for anyone else but Arlo and Darlene (I always liked her and I wanted to see if I could make Arlo interesting enough to bypass his uglyness) but quickly Lisa became my favorite :heart: she is so fun if you play her traits...
    I would take her at night to steal everything she could!
    From cars...
    w00pnOB.jpg
    3YgBg9v.jpg
    to books forgotten by townies!
    O1anrCM.jpg
    Then of course, she would get in trouble with her parents
    d4bDWdU.jpg
    And she would fight back
    LDVD0Uh.jpg
    Only to regret it instantly and beg for forgiveness
    WIRNudp.jpg
    She would be forgiven (much to my surprise)
    d87FUNf.jpg
    And to seal the deal, she would then gift one of the very much stolen cars to her dad...
    KaL3syy.jpg
    8oKuP6V.jpg
    Yeah, that happened :grimace:

Yesterday I loaded a save I was playing in a old laptop some months ago (as in, so old I'm surprised I could play the base game even if with low graphics), in that save I was playing Agnes Crumplebottom, here she is as an old lady going for her fifth romance novel :wink:
    WhORssT.jpg
    This is her daughter Mildred (I didn't remember who her father was so I was surprised when I saw in the family tree Boyd Wainwright :flushed: )
    e1tnJTT.jpg
    (sorry it's not a better picture, I just loaded the save now with all my EP and SP, so I spend most of the time adding lots to play with this save again :smile: )
    And Erik Darling lives with them too
    4Rc6Nao.jpg
    He was so happy even though he was starving :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member

I'm playing with Lennon Sosa from Lucky Palms - he's had a slight amount of tweaking and got aged down to young adult, but he's been fun to have in my game.
    2vTUWGD.jpg

And he wasn't too happy that I made him go visit and take care of his kid that he had with another townie - that's the way the town starts and he has the 'dislikes children' trait. Still, he visits and bought a nursery for his ex-girlfriend who is raising him.

k776Ho3.jpg

He's in a relationship with my sim at the moment and they enjoy eating at the bistro whenever they can.
    TfKGORH.jpg

They also enjoy the festivals.
    f59zuSu.jpg

But since he only works a few days a week, he gets to enjoy living a stress-free, mostly kid-free life!
    JRl2yWx.jpg

Of course, his husband Brandon has a gambling problem and loves those $10,000 buy-ins!
    N4HWBFC.jpg

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited September 2018
    I always played with my own sims primarily and EA sims were background, friends, coworkers, but not played. Since meeting other simmers on the 'what happened' thread and seeing their gameplay with EA sims I decided to try playing some of the EA sims along with my own. I started a save in Midnight Hollow and eventually through the story added several of the sims into my sims family.

This is Alice Ballan and Adam Moonwalker two of the main sims in the story. Alice is the daughter of two of my sims and Adam was made by a simmer friend, ( @Silverofdreams30 ) who knew I just adored him and let me add him to the save for Alice. :smiley: These pics were taken at uni. I sent the friends to uni together. Alice is the daughter of a vampire and a witch. She is a witch. Adam is a wolf, although his mother was a fairy. He will search for his mothers family in the next part of the story.
    42522931664_93e42d8c17_b.jpg

This is Sandra Doe, Alice's best friend, and Marshall (Mitchell in ea world...I renamed him Marshall as I had bad memories with a Mitchell. :lol: ) Flynn. Marshall is Adam's best friend, newly created wolf and is in a relationship with Sandra who loves him as a man and a wolf.
    43241353071_e0ab9764ce_b.jpg

This is Maggie Flynn, Marshall's sister, another best friend of Alice, and Joseph Doe, brother to Sandra and Alice's first boyfriend before she met Adam. Maggie and Joseph are in a relationship and much better suited to each other than Alice and Joseph were.
    42522931294_c777f2b1c0_b.jpg

Celebrating the end of exams with a group dance. Dedric, the fairy is a sim that @Silverofdreams30 made for me. He will be going with Adam and Alice, Marshall and Sandra as their story continues....when I get back to it. :smiley: Hopefully, he will find his true love during their travels. He did not find her at uni.
    42522932234_515e2a9ba1_b.jpg

The story from the beginning can be found here at Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family if anyone is interested in reading it.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is directed at you @bekkasan Not sure if you seen her or use her but you should.A really pretty premade probably the best looking in Midnight Hollow is the NPC Autumn Duffy.My 3 favorites from there are all NPCs

Anyway she is really good I love her blue eyeliner I even love her orange lipstick.Only advice change the tone of the lipstick a bit darker.

Outfit only makeover,I never touch genetics anyway and this is her default hairsyle and everything too.I think she has a great face and her dark skin with that makeup is :love: Snatch her up

l72p3dD.png

Really pretty sim to grab genetics from and raise a baby army with.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Lisa Bunch is in my game as well. She is with Dusty, but I don't play with her.
    IOZg6GG.jpg
    Gideon aged up to a ya
    GKZ1ZoJ.jpg
    And then proposed to his girlfriend Sadi French
    B3NPMk9.jpg
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited September 2018
    Define what you mean by "play". >:)
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    screenshots of premades you have played with and maybe have made generations with them.
    oopsies... (Still on Generation Two with the Legacy - Y'know...I play on epic lifespan)
    Oh...you mean...generational play. If that, then it has to be River McIrish.
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Screenshot-132.jpg
    Dealing with annoying phonecalls when pregnant.
    Screenshot-65.jpg
    Yeah...the screaming toddler makes parents wanna scream.
    Screenshot-115-116_blend.jpg
    Old friends meet...in passing
    Screenshot-148.jpg
    Parker's got regrets.
    Screenshot-149.jpg
    The happy family.
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Age catches up to all of us:
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    Brianna's Graduation (River reminisces)
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    Screenshot-101.jpg
    Brianna gets married
    Screenshot-247.jpg

The continuing saga can be read here: https://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer they are so cute! Now I want your family.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer they are so cute! Now I want your family.

I just knew that I had to play an premade sim as the spouse of my founder so unfortunately, I couldn't use my RL wife as a spouse in a legacy...but I pretty much threw all the other rules out the window. :D Just playing what I know (my own real-life marriage). AM/WF couple. :D

I did make my RL wife as a sim. :D So I might use her in another storyline or something like that.
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    This is my wife's simself: @Featherbelle (her user-name on the board). :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I made a new sim the other day and moved him in with Jared and Connor Frio :) I am not going to direct any romance (I use auto romance mods so I don't need to) and whichever of the boys moves fastest will get him :D
    When Alec moved in I gave him a sleeping bag and he chose to set up camp in Jared's bedroom :p
    44683179872_5f8c22dcbc_o.jpg
    Alec and Jared got off to a rocky start :D
    44732549661_9e6be63668_o.jpg
    44732548891_75430d97db_o.jpg
    44014775204_567fdb2110_o.jpg
    But they were the first to flirt - nothing more so far.
    29817183757_f08769d2db_o.jpg
    I thought Connor might have been going about things all wrong by brightening his day but I noticed later that he had a moodlet from a blown kiss so it's still up in the air :D
    29817180107_02f2b6d2b5_o.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    So, I haven't played my Goths much due to being starting college, but I have a update!
    So there was a wedding
    aoJMU9J.jpg
    lki0C8F.jpg
    Susie aged up
    RLzOn7t.jpg
    QmWRdod.jpg
    Then Sandi and Gideon watched the stars (I don't know why Gideon's eyes are closed)
    uZ1t9GV.jpg
    After watching the stars, Sandi went into labour!
    emV5Gyd.jpg
    Meet Harry Goth!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    I felt sorry for Connor because Alec and Jared hooked up so I had him invite Mortimer Goth over and ask him to move in :)
    44799585191_23f745e782_o.jpg
    They hit it off instantly and, to my surprise, Connor proposed (thanks to auto romance mod) :)
    42988348440_66ae071d7a_o.jpg
    Jared and Alec got engaged a couple of days later. I arranged a wedding for Jared and Alec and Connor and Morty used the arch while I was waiting for the guests to arrive!
    44138376464_458b425827_o.jpg
    Connor and Morty had a boy, Cort :)
    31197748938_e9e7f03165_o.jpg
    Jared and Alec had a girl, Lara :)
    44370955644_e6821e86d1_o.jpg