Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimmerJay's CAS Challenge!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    They both look amazing, @SalemSvartulv you did fantastic! :heart:
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the challenge! It definitely forces you to mix things up :smile:
  • Options
    simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
  • Options
    @simskeleton she looks amazing!! ❤️
    Thanks so much for trying it out!
  • Options
  • Options
    Ahh! Thanks so much for trying this out @simskeleton ❤️

Do you have any recommendations for improvements to the challenge? Or any feedback at all? I’d love some if you have a second!
  • Options
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    Ahh! Thanks so much for trying this out @simskeleton ❤️

Do you have any recommendations for improvements to the challenge? Or any feedback at all? I’d love some if you have a second!

I think the challenge is great! It definitely is a challenge as is, I don't know what could be done to improve it. It was a brilliant idea of yours, no reason to change anything!
  • Options
    @simskeleton awe! :heart: That means so much, thank you!
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Got to play around with it again tonight! Hope you enjoy this sim! She will be up on the gallery.
    CAS_challenge_1.JPG

The party outfit and hot weather outfits were a challenge lol.

ETA: I screwed up the athletic wear. My edited version is on the left, and the auto generated version is on the right.
    The rest go auto generated version from CAS on the left, and my edited version on the right. ugh. Sad I missed that when taking screenshots.
    Post edited by JayandMeeka on
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2020
    @simmer_jay Oh! This looks like fun! So glad you revived the thread. I love styling my Sims and I love a challenge so I think I'll try to do this. I'll be back later with the results. I think you did a very good job with your Sim, I especially like the Party Wear and Cold Weather. :)

EDIT: Annnd, here's my try at the challenge! I named her Diana Dean. She has the Musical Genius aspiration, loves music, loves dogs and is romantic. Here's a before/after screenshot of her after I made some physical changes.

Ytkv9r8.png

Here's her outfits before. Most weren't too bad, but that party outfit is a doozy! :D

rd7D5Jf.png

Here's her outfits after I made my changes keeping one item. I don't know why the hot weather outfit is bigger, but I guess it's appropriate since it's my favorite. :)

TActTQ1.png

You can probably tell just by looking, but here's a list of which items I kept:

Everyday - Jacket
    Formal & Athletic - Shoes
    Sleep - Entire outfit, except got rid of the slippers & added socks
    Party - Dress
    Swimwear & Hot Weather - Top
    Cold Weather - Jacket

This was lots of fun, I might have to try it again. I'm going to put her in my custom template save to wander around not-in-world. I might even use her for something in the future. :)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    That’s amazing, @Karababy52 !!! You did very well! Thanks so much for giving this challenge a try!
  • Options
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    That’s amazing, @Karababy52 !!! You did very well! Thanks so much for giving this challenge a try!

You're very welcome, it was my pleasure! I had a blast and like I said, I'm seriously thinking about doing it again. I ended up making some outfits I'd never thought about creating before so it's broadened my horizons in that way. For that, I thank YOU! <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52 that's so sweet! Well if you do, show 'em off here! ;)
  • Options
    @simmer_jay I definitely will when/if I do, maybe tomorrow or early next week. Hanging out with Hubby tonight. Have a great rest of your weekend! <3
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited July 2021
    @simmer_jay, I decided to give this challenge a go.
    I decided to keep the hair and facial hair. This is the sim I created:

Dane Larsen
    Download

Before...
    BeFunky-collage_Dane_before.jpg

After...
    BeFunky-collage_Dane_after.jpg
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    @illusie wow very well done! I'm just about to head in game, so if he's on the gallery I'll check him out!
    Great work :smile:
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited July 2021
    Thanks @simmer_jay ! He is on the gallery. I'll add the link to my post