Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking closeness a *little* too far :)

Had saved & exited my game while my sim was at Magnolia Park. Just started it back up and saw this:

[img][/img]08-26-18_9-47-35_AM.png

The guy in the green shirt is my sim Aquilla Ellison. Then there's Victor Feng; and the one in the light shirt with the purple chest is a merger of Mauricio Puentes & Liberty Lee. I think those two are taking closeness a *bit* too far, don't you? LOL

Comments

• Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    Yeah, this glitch happens a lot. I've had to do some double takes.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    Had saved & exited my game while my sim was at Magnolia Park. Just started it back up and saw this:

[img][/img]08-26-18_9-47-35_AM.png

The guy in the green shirt is my sim Aquilla Ellison. Then there's Victor Feng; and the one in the light shirt with the purple chest is a merger of Mauricio Puentes & Liberty Lee. I think those two are taking closeness a *bit* too far, don't you? LOL

Are you asking why this happens or pointing out one of those funny things we are all used to seeing in Sims?
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    To me it's funny when it happens..
    Here is a recent one for me. The amazing sima-mese twin clowns Hart & Joy making the gnomes laugh and kiddies weep..
    2wnzmtl.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    edited August 2018
    @drakharis, just pointing out something I always find amusing. @Hermitgirl, oh jeez. That's a good one LOL! :smiley:
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'm sure when people say, "You'll get with a girl that is just like your mom" Liam didn't imagine this...

z1mvNGE.png
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    rosemagwinrosemagwin Posts: 25 Member
    It's something weird in how EA saves the sims' positions. It happens sometimes on loading saves.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    This one happened ages ago. That's not two people occupying the same space, but three! :D It was probably caused by the mod I used to increase the max number of party guests 50. Still, I can't help but laugh at the other sims reactions, looking like they're going to lose their lunch! :D
    triple-person.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Gotta love the clipping in this game :D

mRERGy5.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I think the funniest one in my game, in Sims4, was the toddler getting 'lost' inside the mother's very full long skirt. It kept the mother from being able to bathe the tot, and I recall panning the camera around trying to figure out just where he went! I'm uncertain I caught a picture of that one, but since I'm on my laptop, it's a moot point. All of my Sims images are on my gaming rig. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    A birthday cake had just had candles put on it and they all swooped in to the same spot.
    TYlUFqU.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    Hehe, these are always a tad funny. And good thing is they normally only last for a few seconds.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Those were great :smile:. And yeah @Simmerville, I love when things like that happens. Makes the game a bit crazy lol.
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Lol, I had this with two bartenders the other night.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    simm621 wrote: »
    A birthday cake had just had candles put on it and they all swooped in to the same spot.
    TYlUFqU.png

@simm621 The girl's like, "Oh no... Not again!"
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Does it happen when MOO is turned on? I rarely see this in my game, and I usually play with MOO off.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    simm621 wrote: »
    TYlUFqU.png

@simm621 The girl's like, "Oh no... Not again!"

Haha, they don't leave her alone as it is, they just found a new way to get close.
  • Options
    Does it happen when MOO is turned on? I rarely see this in my game, and I usually play with MOO off.

I never play with MOO on and it happens to me a lot. They just all try to occupy the same spot, only for a few seconds then it corrects itself.
  • Options

I very rarely use MOO and it still happens every so often.