Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I have just added a new demon to my story, the one who took Shasta's son and also her life. Due to the kid friendly forum, I only post a pic of his head! Scary much!

His background story - and of his two buddies, Alastor and Hekate - is here!

dark-demon-2.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited July 2019
    Emma's birthday - unfortunately, the cake glitched, and they weren't able to eat any of it. Rose bought it at the bakery.

9oTmZqQ.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Autonomous loons:
    Roderick Stewart Synapse and Junior.
    I predict great acts of crazy in their future.
    48363209277_7c6cdb4de0_b.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Broom riding over gravestones

broomstunts_zpsdgwmegnl.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    She can feel the earth tremble under the massive hooves and she closes her eyes. He will surely run her down.

tgw01-58-13-1.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Agnes is meeting people at the library. In her wedding gown.
    Stefan Svard looks like he wants to run for the hills.
    48368353122_4991ca9dd4_h.jpg
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    The look of a woman torn...
    F12P6CB.jpg
    My Super Sim Estellise threw a party for an opportunity for her career and invited Griffin Alton with whom she shared an attraction/heart farts with. During the party he started autonomously flirting with her and she autonomously flirted back. Unfortunately Griffin is married and that of course provides a problem for a couple of Good sims (both share the Good trait) and a player who doesn't like to break up marriages even if she thinks the sim in question is really cute too.

(The fact that his wife is currently invisible and living in the ground is besides the point...)

In less complicated news Estellise is currently almost done with completing her first section to becoming a Super Sim. She is Level 9 of the Politics Career, Level 10 of Charisma and has only 1 more of the Skill Challenges to complete for Charisma (the Best Friends one). Next up will probably be the Culinary Career and the Cooking skill so I can get my hands on the good fridge.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Emma Playing Dress-up

FZjZBIO.jpg
  • Options
    Keanu and River returned from uni. It was nice of Shannon and Mikezumi to wait outside while they were gone ;)
    48371455517_eb4b90f6d3_o.jpg
  • Options
    Two days later Granny is back from her urgent business in Italy. To Taïga’s surprise she is not alone.

Granny beams, pushing a young boy in front of her. ‘Look who I brought for the summer holidays!’

Taïga doesn’t answer. She just stares from the boy to her grandmother and back again.

‘Hi, sister!’ Rowan waves.

‘Hi,’ she answers curtly.

‘It’s Rowan, don’t you recognize him?’ Granny prods.

Taïga crosses her arms on her chest. Of course she recognizes her half-brother. ‘But Granny!?! What is he doing here?’

tgw01-58-14-1.jpg?w=1000
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Agnes married Leif, those are his children - Karen and Kristin.
    Karen is pregnant, it was already a fact when Agnes moved in. And there is drama.
    This is a random legacy I started in Aurora Skies, and Agnes needs to have a partner who alreay have children. The total of children for this generation is 5. I won´t count Karen since she is already a YA, and Leifs´teen son Karl already moved out before I got there.
    48799460263_da72e60ea9_h.jpg
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Don't tick off a fairy--they'll mess up your face! :joy:

innerbeauty_zpsnk4zb6ta.jpg
  • Options
    The family spent the day and evening at Moonlight Point. Keanu and River watched the stars and Mikezumi and Shannon were up to no good in the Llama :D
    48378390497_163f04d85f_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Unfortunately, it seems the lot Rose and John just moved to has routing issues. As they were leaving for the hospital for the birth of their third child, Rose turned and walked from the edge of the lot, back through the fence and the wall of the house, through the house at ground level almost all the way to the back of the house, then turned and walked back.

ofpUDBz.jpg
    I only took the above picture because of the glitch. Otherwise, this would have been my last shot. John is working on his latest novel in the kitchen on his laptop, because his computer broke that morning. It's his second mystery novel, the last book he needed to write to earn the ability to write vaudeville novels. He finished his third biography the previous day, just before starting this mystery, and can write autobiographies now too.

8pEwCTb.jpg

So many things broke that same day. An upstairs toilet clogged, the dishwasher broke when Emma put the breakfast dishes in it, the computer in John's study broke when he quit writing to go repair the dishwasher, and the downstairs bathroom sink broke when Emma washed her hands after using the toilet, just before going to bed. John had to repair the sink and toilet when he and Rose got home from the hospital. So it was a very long day for him. I felt so sorry for him. And all this after a burglary the previous night! Thankfully, the police took care of that before anything was stolen.
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    WXOzWRt.jpg
    Just following my girlfriend home after a great date, it seems she lives in a huge apartment complex!
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    Thank you all so much for sharing pic's from your game, it bring so much joy to us "lurkers" who won't or can't type everyday :)
  • Options
    SummerRoxySummerRoxy Posts: 93 Member
    David Pok from Moonlight Falls dramatically poses after my sim gave him a makeover. He did this by himself! He seems kinda narcissist! xD

FJ5DJSq.jpg
  • Options
    Taïga hesitates, but it is hot and humid and she would love to freshen up in the water. And she can’t really keep an eye on her brother if he’s in the water and she is not. She sheds her dress a little self-consciously.

‘Hey! Are you wearing a bra? What for?’

‘It’s not a bra, it’s a brassiere,’ she points out.

‘Whatever. You’re flat as a pancake!’

tgw01-58-21-2.jpg?w=1000
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    Taïga hesitates, but it is hot and humid and she would love to freshen up in the water. And she can’t really keep an eye on her brother if he’s in the water and she is not. She sheds her dress a little self-consciously.

‘Hey! Are you wearing a bra? What for?’

‘It’s not a bra, it’s a brassiere,’ she points out.

‘Whatever. You’re flat as a pancake!’

tgw01-58-21-2.jpg?w=1000

Wow, if a boy said that to me If was her age I'd throw him into water xD
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Simon sends a text to Humara:

67303525_10156470710951497_1474150054364184576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmVNceolikxxsJYGN7yb8H8hdv9qhE_exiKF-APmyrWuESRmxIAhug7iGA1HZnAZVvO0PY1xDfikIb1uPepr2Vj&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=aa7f3cc3be9c289b756868f61c250c01&oe=5DAF55CC
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Emo-usagi2187 I could easily imagine the scene :joy: I think Taïga was too surprised to find something to say, she is too timid, she's not used to answer back, and her little brother is rather brazen and spoilt rotten - used to say and do as he likes! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    The deep water in the shadow of the huge boulders is cold. And the only waves are those created when they screaming jump in.

tgw01-58-22.jpg?w=1000
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top