Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Layering Clothes in CAS

mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
There are so many clothes in CAS that would look great together but can't be worn together because they're already a set, especially the tops. I wish there was an "undershirt" category where we could put a jacket over a top and etc. Or a way to wear pants with a short dress. I don't think layering has ever been possible before in CAS but I may be wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Yes. I've wanted this for years.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Yes. I have seen that in The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 Pets for consoles (PS2, GameCube, Wii etc). I think that's a very cool feature and could give extra creative options. Instead of searching for a shirt for hot weather clothing that matches with everyday's sweater set, I could choose one.
    That's an awesome idea! I want that back! :)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Layering clothing in The Sims isn't new. It was introduced in TS2 for PS2. But never made it to the main game series.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Layering clothing in The Sims isn't new. It was introduced in TS2 for PS2. But never made it to the main game series.

Surely if they could implement it on consoles they could do so for the PC. I can only hope it comes back someday