NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE!
So.. What do you guys think so far??
I like it
- the aesthetic and new careers in the Waterfront District!
- that the Waterfront District was free! (but you still have to unlock the buildings)
- the new UI of the game. I think it seems a bit more organized and easier to navigate than the previous one
- that they are rewarding more sim cash for quests
- that the storage is slightly more organized (however I still think that it should be separated in categories)
- Llamazoom is cute and has simple and easy tasks that don't take 10 hours to do
- I am not sure how I feel about them removing the daily task + tickets. The daily task was useful for collecting fashion gems.
- LLamaZoom is cute but I feel like there are not as many rewards as the daily task had
- I dislike that they increased prices of land expansions and certain furniture and CAS styles, like how the plum Pizazz Chair was tickets only, and now it costs 8,990 coins + 5 llama tickets. (Should've used the tickets while I had the chance)
- I wish that the tickets we had before could've been converted to sim coins or sim cash, since we had a bunch of them from all the events we did.
- I wish that the cars and the new careers that were added or are coming soon to Sims Mobile could be added to Sims 4 PC (Wellness Guru, Science, Space Explorer, Marine Biologist, Dance Instructor) *nervous laugh*
- Still no pools or beach
- There is a yellow arrow pointing to the empty corner of the screen, from the previous event
- Eyebrows were removed from sim after update?
- The same sim player icons were showing up twice in different slots (but I think it got resolved once it updated)
Write back any feedback (good and/or constructive) you may have about the new update or fun things you have noticed below
Also, if you have any suggestions for improvements about the overall game, head over to my other post
to voice your concerns or share your awesome suggestions!