Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    There were zombies? :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

There were zombies
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

There were zombies

It sounds like fan fiction to me.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I don't know anything of Riverdale or Archie.

Archie is a 100-year-old cosmic abomination that never ages and always takes the form of a redhead junior high school student who never does anything Rated R or above that RL teenagers do, along with his friends

It's great :D

This is exactly why I didn't think Riverdale would be based off Archie. Cuz if it was, people would have described it as a real life Scooby Doo. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Riverdale must be more extreme. I've never met a teenager who looked or acted that edgy before. It's ridiculous...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Riverdale must be more extreme. I've never met a teenager who looked or acted that edgy before. It's ridiculous...

They had to make up for 80+ years of extreme wholesomeness

• Options
    Can someone explain what this means?:

If one Mime dies by a means other than lynching, the other one is currently left in the game as a potential Kingmaker. This setup could be improved by having the second Mime suicide upon the non-lynch death of the first Mime.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

If one Mime dies by a means other than lynching, the other one is currently left in the game as a potential Kingmaker. This setup could be improved by having the second Mime suicide upon the non-lynch death of the first Mime.

Like, is the Kingmaker part actually real or is this just an alternative version of the setup, I'm confused? LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Like, is the Kingmaker part actually real or is this just an alternative version of the setup, I'm confused? LOL.

I think it was suggested as an alternative, but never really expanded upon.

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

In order to win, both mimes have to be lynched so if 1 mime gets night killed, the other is left in the game unable to win.

Bubbz and I decided that the best thing to do would be the make it so that if 1 mime gets night-killed, the other one gets night killed as well.
  • Options

In order to win, both mimes have to be lynched so if 1 mime gets night killed, the other is left in the game unable to win.

Bubbz and I decided that the best thing to do would be the make it so that if 1 mime gets night-killed, the other one gets night killed as well.

So you tell the mafia who the other mime is then, in that case?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

So you tell the mafia who the other mime is then, in that case?

Or you tell the vigilante? :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh, wait, you mean they both get killed on the same night then, if one of them was actually targetted?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Oh, wait, you mean they both get killed on the same night then, if one of them was actually targetted?

Yeah

In a way, they're kinda like lovers (but during the night only)

If 1 gets lynched, the other will stay in the game and have to get lynched also

If 1 gets night-killed, the other will also get night-killed the very same night.

This is because the criteria for mimes to win is for them both to get lynched, if only 1 can get lynched because the other was night killed a previous night, then they haven't met the criteria - by allowing them both to get night killed the same night, this stops 1 mime from remaining in the game despite them having already lost.
  • Options
    Okay, thanks.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Hey, I'll join as Betty.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    I hope I get to be a mime. I've never been a jester before. :D

• Options
    Btw, @Broncos4life said she'd also join on the master list :)

• Options
    Hey, I'll join as Betty.

It's kind of funny because on the show, Betty is portrayed by Lili Reinhart :D

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited August 2018
    Unless we're talking about the Riverdale show, where he and his friends do all the Rated R and above things

That's pretty funny, why did they base it off of that comic then?

No idea. Maybe they just wanted an edgier incarnation (although there are some edgy comic variants, like an Archie zombie thriller comic)

And Betty & Veronica Vixens. They are in a motorcycle gang and they fight and curse and talk about things B&V should never discuss.
    I might have subscriptions to some of the comics :*
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options

But you might die fast tho if your partner gets nightkilled.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

But you might die fast tho if your partner gets nightkilled.

Ah well. Whatever happens, happens :D

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Btw, @Broncos4life said she'd also join on the master list :)

Okay. I put her on the player list
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Me please.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!