Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So sad...

My sims wife just died....on Love Day.
rwVyWfH.png
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Dang!
    I loaded an earlier save when that happened to a neighbor, lol
    I can't imagine it happening to my own Sim!

Needless to say, I play with aging off

Why did she die?
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    that so sad reminds me of a time before we got seasons my sim's fiancee and the father of her children died on the lawn arriving to one of her family's parties that was meant to be Christmas.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Dang!
    I loaded an earlier save when that happened to a neighbor, lol
    I can't imagine it happening to my own Sim!

Needless to say, I play with aging off

Why did she die?

Old age. I forgot and sent him to work, I usually let my sims have holidays off. When he got there Dina Caliente died and he pleaded with the grim reaper and won. He wasn't that lucky for his wife.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    That's so sad. :(
  • Options
    that so sad reminds me of a time before we got seasons my sim's fiancee and the father of her children died on the lawn arriving to one of her family's parties that was meant to be Christmas.

That's horrible. I had a sim a couple of years back had her dad die at her wedding.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    My sim died on her wedding day from hysteria. She was having such a great time and the groom became a widow just that quick
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    My sim died on her wedding day from hysteria. She was having such a great time and the groom became a widow just that quick

Ouch, her poor husband.
  • Options
    Celgod32Celgod32 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a question about getting there... My sim is now engaged and it says click on couch to do the wedding invites, but the couch is locked. I only have about a day left. What do I do???
  • Options
    Celgod32Celgod32 Posts: 2 New Member
    See above. Omg, I’m an idiot. I fiiiiannlly figure out it meant literally blocked. Duh. I figured out how to move a table and now it’s fine. Sorry guys. I’m a newbie.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @simm621 oh that's the worse sometimes I make sims I don't really care about and that stuff never happens to them it's always my favorites, I've had deaths at a wedding too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    simm621 wrote: »
    My sims wife just died....on Love Day.
    rwVyWfH.png

How sad :'(:'(
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Oh, man … that is sad. What took her, if I may ask?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Oh, man … that is sad. What took her, if I may ask?

It was old age. I knew it was coming but I forgot and sent him to work. I'd hoped she'd hold out long enough to get through the day and that they'd be able to spend some time together but, within an hour or two from him returning from work she went.
    They didn't even get time together as she had some low needs when he got back so she was filling them up and ran out of time :(