Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love the Pancakes! *Pictures*

By far my favorite pre-made family in TS4 is The Pancakes. Is it because I have a daughter named Eliza? Maybe.. Anyways, I've begun playing them and wanted to share some screenshots.

Fg4F6ah.png
rXGSLtL.png

Eliza started out by planting a garden, and getting a job in the social networking career.

vYNGd6a.png
ifxNUQv.png

The couple decided to head over to the local gym, where they met Don Lothario and chatted him up a bit. (he's gay in my game, sadly. I was hoping I could've gotten him and Eliza together.)
jaZALey.png

After Bob showered off all his sweat at the gym, he ran into his toweled BEAUTY named, Baylee. They talked, got along, but after a couple hours him and Eliza went back home.
l6e6YpB.png

They shared a quiet meal together and then headed off to bed, as Eliza had work early the next morning.
JsXnVsb.png
O2ig9tA.png
Bob decided he was sick of hanging around the house bored and alone, so he called Baylee to hangout for a bit.
Bo8vCCP.png

He knew how upset Liza would get if she came home and saw another girl there, so he sweetly hugged Baylee goodbye.

Comments

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Oh, keep going! I really like being able to see what others are doing with the game and especially with the same Sims I am playing.
    My Blog about the Pancakes is only just starting.

Your graphics seem very nice. Baylee is rather ‘cute’.
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    2f8AEmr.png
    6zE1EDq.png
    Eliza was a social butterfly, constantly hanging out with friends, going on outings. She enjoyed making friends with people who enjoyed the finer things, like herself.
    dleFzPq.png
    Bob couldn't stop thinking about Baylee, he thought she was absolutely perfect. But he loved Eliza, right? Impulsively, he invited her over again one day while Eliza was working. One thing lead to another, and they ended up kissing.. then sleeping with eachother.
    259pyIc.png
    Bob began feeling guilty, right away. He decided to break things off with Baylee and focus on his wife.
    uOy3WLG.png
    Soon enough, he found out he was also going to be a dad! He was thrilled.
    T6Pnf6t.png
    ufrfmy4.png
    Eliza was happy too, yet nervous about how she would juggle work-life and being a mother.
    CLAhUEN.png
    Despite focusing on his married life, Baylee was constantly calling Bob. Asking to go on dates, come over, etc. He always ignored her, until one day he answered the phone, and was giving shocking news. Baylee was pregnant with his child. Not only was she pregnant, but she was also an alien. Aliens weren't real, were they? I mean besides the cheesy one's on TV, what was a REAL alien like? Bob couldn't wrap his brain around it all.
    3bVdrox.png
    NM0RLVM.png
    He spent the next couple days working, and doing day-to-day tasks around the house. Anything to keep busy.
    zVeZqUG.png
    Bob and Eliza never shared many words, but they really did love eachother. They had an unusual bond.
    6681Mww.png
    GquWvjg.png
    TWPy2qn.png
    Time flew by, and before you knew it, it was time for the new Pancakes baby to arrive! Meet baby Edgar.
    h7MLXZ3.png
    GkTsfR9.png
    Bob LOVED being a dad. So much so, he decided to quit his career and become a full-time dad. He was so excited.

• Options
    NRowe wrote: »
    Oh, keep going! I really like being able to see what others are doing with the game and especially with the same Sims I am playing.
    My Blog about the Pancakes is only just starting.

Your graphics seem very nice. Baylee is rather ‘cute’.

Thank you! I will read yours as well!
  • Options
    KqELOjg.png
    nOZFrgT.png
    R6Coydv.png
    The new parents felt they deserved a date-night, so they headed over to the icecream shop across town while Edgar hungout with the babysitter. Bob tried so hard to work up the courage to tell Eliza everything, but couldn't do it. Not only was he a father to Edgar, Baylee had called him earlier to tell him she gave birth to a daughter named Ella. Bob new he wanted to be a part of her life, but he couldn't do it in secrecy.
    ZUYA83q.png
    749ebxK.png
    Eliza was still hard at work climbing her career ladder, but she also always made time for friends.
    NjnzArA.png
    dedch1U.png
    CW2BjOw.png
    sQznIGA.png
    Before long, it was Edgar's birthday! He turned into the cutest little tot! He was truly loved by his parents, and his dad couldn't wait to start teaching him lifes most important skills.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh cool nice to have another thread to check in on, it's always funny to see how things could be simmer to simmer, Edgar is so cute can't wait to see Ella and how Eliza deals with Bob's actions.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    OOhh. Little Edgar. Don’t you just want to pick him up and pinch those chubby cheeks.
    I also rather like what you’ve done with Eliza’s hair and her sparkly top in the second post is lovely.
  • Options
    NRowe wrote: »
    OOhh. Little Edgar. Don’t you just want to pick him up and pinch those chubby cheeks.
    I also rather like what you’ve done with Eliza’s hair and her sparkly top in the second post is lovely.

YES OMG. He’s too adorable! And thank you! I’m slightly OCD about making sure sims change outfits every few days, makes it more real and fun for me :)

• Options
    @RedDestiny92 thank you! I agree! I’ve enjoyed reading your posts as well!
  • Options
    @Olivesplum06 sure thing :), glad to hear it I post whatever I feel like sharing just as part of the fun of it all.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    0D2m1aH.png
    qae6te7.png
    Eliza found out shes pregnant again, although she mentioned to her husband how sick of the town she was. She told him she wanted a "new start" Once their baby was born.
    15EZUkp.png
    LXWGAT8.png
    Bills were expensive in the Pancake house (Almost 5 grand!) So Eliza new she would have to keep working through this entire pregnancy
    rSZuw2T.png
    1XJlfdN.png
    6lsqm98.png
    Bob enjoyed taking care of Edgar everyday, teaching him as much as he could. But he still really was eager to meet his daughter, Ella. So, while Eliza was at work one afternoon, he scheduled a playdate with her and Edgar. He tried his best to ignore Baylee, but she just couldn't take a hint. He knew sooner rather than later, he would have to let her know they were strictly done for good.
    Jk90UGr.png
    NMczJMp.png
    lhtvNzT.png
    In true sim form, Eliza soon went into labor in the bathroom. She decided to head to the hospital while the boys slept. She didn't want to make it a big deal. Thats where sweet little Soren was born!
    adJkvAQ.png
    Wazv8ew.png
    1MOx0ZP.png
    at8gCve.png
    Joa04OC.png
    Before the night was even over, the family packed up and headed to Newcrest to move into their new home!
    Post edited by Olivesplum06 on
  • Options
    sVB7oH3.png
    IYEyhPs.png
    ODpODED.png
    Life with two kids was hectic, Eliza was trying to maintain her career status, even if that meant inviting over um.. interesting co-workers!
    DSAzL8V.png
    7EpEoxR.png
    LpsVKgr.png
    GQYvYTy.png
    Soon, it was time for both the boys to have their birthdays! They both grew up to be SO adorable. Bob and Eliza felt so thankful for their boys.
    faUndgF.png
    xQL0GBF.png
    PVtCTyp.png
    Life in The Pancake house was wonderful, for now. But, why was Eliza so determined to move away from Willow Creek?
  • Options
    The boys are real cute. I like Soren's outfit and Edgars hair.
    Good luck in Windenburg. "Interesting" co-workers is one way of putting it :o
  • Options
    Ah the boys are super cute, it's funny sometimes the pancake's have 'interesting' looking kids and sometimes they mix really well and make dolls. They are so happy now I bet Bob is afraid to tell Eliza anything, though if he's going to be in Ella's life he won't be able to hide it too long she'll be a child wanting to visit 'daddy dearest' after all.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    It's 3 am here and I'm reading this like "YASSSSSSS Bobbbbbb" :D:D
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    I love love love their Windenburg home! Perfect for the kids :) All these secrets between the two are stressing me out, though.
  • Options
    @takenbysheep thank you! Got it off the gallery! Also, not sure why I said Windenburg, they moved to Newcrest. Clearly I was tired haha. And I know! Bob is gonna come clean soon, I think.
  • Options
    One afternoon, Bob heard a knock on his door. To his surprise, it was Baylee. She looked surprisingly somber.
    Sm2Cx5J.png

She explained to Bob that she was being forced to move back to her alien planet, and that because Ella was not an alien, she would not be accepted. Baylee was afraid that she was going to have to put her up for adoption. "That's my daughter, Baylee. I'm not gonna let that happen" "Well, what do you expect me to do?" Baylee replied. "I'll take her" Baylee's face straightening up. "What? What about your wife? How will you explain another toddler suddenly living with you all?" Bob paused a moment, "I'm gonna tell her. I have to. It's been long overdue." Baylee smiled, and said her goodbyes to Bob. She knew she would probably never see any of them again. "Take good care of her, Bob. Please."
    oWsWoNW.png

Bob explained to Edgar that Baylee had left Ella in their care now. And that she was now "your new baby sister" without getting into details. Edgar stared out the window, waiting for his new sister to arrive. And when she did, he ran out and gave her the biggest hug in the world. He really was the sweetest boy.
    N3cY86t.png

After Ella had said goodbye to her mother, she broke down. Of course children can't completely understand adult situations, but she still felt abandoned. Bob held her tightly in his arms, and promised her she'd never feel that way again.
    lESig6t.png
    lMP3t9y.png

While Eliza was at work, Bob worked quickly turning the play-room into Ella's new bedroom.
    MzvQeug.png

It was the moment he was dreading, Eliza was home. She sat in the living room, tired and crabby from work. "Why is that girl here? Did you arrange another play-date? The house is just filthy. I can't believe nobody did all those dirty dishes" "Eliza, we need to talk.
    EsPyzE8.png
    pv6vBTv.png

"What's going on?" Eliza looked worried. "Theres no easy way to explain this but... I have to" and Bob did just that. He told her about the affair, the love-child, and how they were now the caregivers and parents to Ella.
    8pG6FLB.png

Eliza's heart shattered. She started blaming herself, what did she do to deserve this? Why her? Everything was going so well, she thought. "Bob. You have broken my heart, and I don't know if i will ever fully be able to forgive you." Her reaction stunned Bob. "Eliza, please. Tell me what you want, I'll do it. anything. I'm so sorry." Eliza didn't say another word.
    C1K9CYN.png
    gIpWFPi.png

Eliza was torn. She loved her family, her children, her husband. But why was she supposed to just accept all this? How was that fair?
    KkrhkbG.png

• Options
    DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you for sharing this :) ! Can't wait for an update on the story! I'm playing with Bob right now. He and Eliza had a divorce. It was quite bad. Bob moved to a small cottage in Brindleton Bay to mourn and forget Eliza. He was really sad for about a sim week... it was hard to watch. Now he has a dog and is dating a cute nerd girl who lives next door to him. I plan on making Eliza interfere with the blossoming romance >:) ...
  • Options
    @Delirium thank you! Wow, sounds interesting! Feel free to post pictures if you’d like! They’re honestly my favorite couple in the game. So many possibilities
  • Options
    DeajkDeajk Posts: 17 Member
    Love your story! It makes me want to start a new game & see what happens with them in mine!
  • Options
    You make me want to start a new save so I can have my original townies lol
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    If you do play the Pancakes @Deajk and @hunniboo1 I would love to see what happens to/with them.
  • Options
    THank you all! Feel free to show pictures, I’d love to see them!
  • Options
    Well 2 weeks ago I had a game glitch while playing the pancakes and ended up with Sextuplets :( . Haven't played them since :D

r8ijcn.jpg
    2woklts.jpg
    2z3vpd1.jpg
    m7uond.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @hunniboo1 Are they singing in that second shot? Awesome.