Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What townies do you hate the most?

I was playing in San Myshuno tonight and my sim got into a major argument with Geeta Rasoya, after I finally had enough of her and Raj walking in to my apartment univited every day. They are now declared enemies after fighting infront of everyone! Has anyone else had any annoying sims who they just can't stand, or have any of your sims made enemies? I'm curious to know what other irritating townies there are :D

Comments

• Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    As for me, I really despise Johnny Zest because he always seems to think he can come over three times a day just because one of my sims befriended him. He seems to be the only one who does this. He gives some stalker vibes to be honest.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    The Pancakes, mostly Bob. I remember when they were announced during the days where TS4 was being promoted and they made memes with him. Did not like him then and do not like him now. He looks lazy and his wife manipulative
  • Options
    TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    All of them? :tongue: j/k! I have more than one savegame in which my first act was to evict & replace every housed-townie, and then I filled the not-in-the-world NPC slots with (carefully selected) gallery-townies. The skilled ones come in handy!

I've grown accustomed to the EA-made, in-world NPCs, even the annoying ones; they're not the ones I hate. I hate the randomly-clothed unhoused townies who clutter up my game! Multiple townies with the same last name, sometimes looking so much alike they're hard to tell apart. Good thing they're so easy to delete!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Don't really love or hate any of them, they're mostly background to me. Though for some strange reason Nancy Landgraab does kind of make me want to wall her in. I usually delete the Forgotten Hollow residents, the rest I just evict & leave in the game, but mostly ignore.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Johnny Zest.

As someone said above....he's a serious stalker.

:lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'm in the J. Zest camp also . A lot of times I just get rid of him , destroy his house and move others in that spot.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I hate Nancy Landgraab. I imagine her as forcing Geoffrey to do whatever she says and pushing Malcolm down a bad path. I like to imagine Malcolm was good as a child, like in TS3, but Nancy ignored him and he's bad for attention.
    I also just get bad vibes from Sergio Romeo.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    All of 'em that's why I deleted them all.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    eeeyun wrote: »
    I was playing in San Myshuno tonight and my sim got into a major argument with Geeta Rasoya, after I finally had enough of her and Raj walking in to my apartment univited every day. They are now declared enemies after fighting infront of everyone! Has anyone else had any annoying sims who they just can't stand, or have any of your sims made enemies? I'm curious to know what other irritating townies there are :D

The same as you, can't stand the both of them, they creep me out with the constant woohooing and you can imagine how horrified I was when I found out they were mother and son. :s
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Lily Feng. She seems to get into fights with everyone.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    Lily Feng. She seems to get into fights with everyone.

Totally forgot her. She's always sitting in restaurants and is angry at my sims for flirting with their dates, but flirts with her husband right the second after.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I don't hate any premades, but I dislike a few. In no particular order: Nina Caliente, Darling Walsh, Raj Rasoya, Max Villareal and J Huntington III.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    > @Nindigo said:
    > I don't hate any premades, but I dislike a few. In no particular order: Nina Caliente, Darling Walsh, Raj Rasoya, Max Villareal and J Huntington III.

Darling Walsh has a terrible reputation with like, all of my sims. Coincidence?
  • Options
    TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member
    MORTIMER GOTH. >:( That man always wants to fight me for stealing his wife.
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I don't hate any of them.
  • Options
    FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    My first Sim ended up marrying Johnny Zest and having a son with him...
    But for me, Raj Rasoya. Geeta happened to have died pretty fast and afterward, he just was a rude neighbor constantly making a lot of noise and somehow complaining about my Sims (grandsons of Johnny Zest and my original Sim, Lloyd) being loud! One of them even got into a fight with Raj on multiple occasions.
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Bella Goth. Hate her. Tired of her. Wish she would stay abducted by aliens and just never return. The other Goths can stay.
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    ugh, Nancy & Geoffrey Landgraab. I dislike Geoffrey because his devotion to his wife is really annoying whenever I try to hookup with him. He's okay with minor flirting and then anything after has been a major no-no for him since Nancy has his heart. Like, just work with me please. Then Nancy tries to rip my head off if I so much as stand near her husband.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Having played on Pebble Burrow in Oasis Springs for most of my games up until the release of seasons, Johnny Zest has been the bane of my sims' existence. No other NPC has called to proposition wives and daughters as frequently as that degenerate.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Gavin Richards, he's boring, he's rude and he's always a total git to my Sims. I tried to kill him and then felt sorry for him and let him go only to get annoyed seconds later when he started another row with my Sim. Oh and I hate to say this, Bella Goth, she just did not gel with my vampire at all, despite agreeing to marry him and they had the worst looking daughter ever! I wound up shipping her back to Mortimer, who took her back with open arms poor pluming plumstard. Life is so much better now without her sulking around my vampire camp all the time...
  • Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    The Bheeda's.

Lived in the apartment opposite and it was horrendous. They were walking in all the time and going on the computer and watching the TV. I could have locked the door but then I have to unlock it whenever someone comes over who I want to be there. They also made noise, every night. I know, apartments-part of the fun is the noisy neighbours-but every night? And sometimes in the day! My toddler was constantly knackered. She never got enough sleep! I moved them out to a house when she turned into a child and the first thing she did as go to sleep for like 12 hours. Couldn't blame her.

The Bheeda's must be... disposed of.
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Smh the Landgraab family
    I hate them
    They are so basic and have beef with my sims.
    I always kill them
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I dislike Geeta Rasoya, also. What type of older woman lives with her son and complains about his lack of a romantic relationship while keeping the neighbors up every night with her woohooing?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited July 2018
    Geeta Rasoya is annoyiiiing. She thinks she owns the building. I hate when she randomly gets inside my apartment and... i... just...grrr....
    The Bheeda's.

Lived in the apartment opposite and it was horrendous. They were walking in all the time and going on the computer and watching the TV. I could have locked the door but then I have to unlock it whenever someone comes over who I want to be there. They also made noise, every night. I know, apartments-part of the fun is the noisy neighbours-but every night? And sometimes in the day! My toddler was constantly knackered. She never got enough sleep! I moved them out to a house when she turned into a child and the first thing she did as go to sleep for like 12 hours. Couldn't blame her.

The Bheeda's must be... disposed of.

You can lock the door for specific sims now. They probably patched that cuz Geeta is the most annoying abusive neighbor ever.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Don Lothario because he's a player. Salim Benali- his constant loud music/woohoo. I just can't get the image of him in that blue maid outfit out of my head :D
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow