Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What townies do you hate the most?

Comments

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited September 2020
    Pretty much everyone who happens to live in the apartment next door, even if they're my own sims. Neighbours are such hypocrites! They will give you hell if you just so much as fart after dusk, then calmly walk back to the apocalyptic woohoo party that is happening in their own apartment in the middle of the night like there's nothing wrong with that. No wonder everybody hates the Rosayas (and other San Myshuno residents)!

Apart from that, I strongly dislike Eliza Pancakes, for the sole petty reason that she looks like someone I know and dislike in real life, and I can't really put my finger on what exactly my beef with Lucas Munch is, but he just strikes me as the kind of child that smiles in your face angelically, then turns around and tells his mum the most horrible lies about you.
  • GLAMhorrorGLAMhorror Posts: 108 Member
    Eliza and Bob Pancakes annoy me. Willow Creek is one of my favorite worlds to play in, and they ALWAYS come around. I plan to edit them and play them one day.

Geeta Rasoya always bothers my sims if they are neighbors.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Townie who come to knock on my door every day. Eric Lewis, Tina Tinker, Jade Rosa. I'm going to memory erase them.
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    The list is long all the guys I never play male Sim hate the difference in the simlish ie tika tika poo wth is that
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Eva Capricciosa, Tina Tinker (somewhat; I evicted her but kept her in my game); Some of the sims that everyone else seems to like just do not interest me like Candy Behr and Morgan Fyres. There are a few characters in my own game who aren't my favorites including a few villains or over the top characters; they can be entertaining in small doses though.

I don't like the husband in the Kahananui house but I like his wife. He's pretty selfish in my game.

Oh, I have no interest in Lilith Pleasant. I prefer Angela.

I let most of the original pre-mades die off without getting into my game. I did play with Raj Rasoya but I edited his traits. He had a traditional marriage with 5 children who are now adults in my game. They go through different lives. Some are more traditional, some are more rebellious. One is a gay teen who is terrified of coming out to his mother and is constantly being pressured right now. One is a girl who married for love to one of her neighbors and is raising children with both cultures.

Eh, I think they are there to engage with or not as you want to do so.

Pretty soon, I'm going to rotate to the Elderberrys so they are joining my game. I just rotate between a bunch of different characters at this point.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    All of them. I delete all the townies, and put in my own Sims.
  • LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    > @ChampandGirlie said:
    > Eva Capricciosa, Tina Tinker (somewhat; I evicted her but kept her in my game); Some of the sims that everyone else seems to like just do not interest me like Candy Behr and Morgan Fyres. There are a few characters in my own game who aren't my favorites including a few villains or over the top characters; they can be entertaining in small doses though.
    >
    > I don't like the husband in the Kahananui house but I like his wife. He's pretty selfish in my game.
    >
    > Oh, I have no interest in Lilith Pleasant. I prefer Angela.
    >
    > I let most of the original pre-mades die off without getting into my game. I did play with Raj Rasoya but I edited his traits. He had a traditional marriage with 5 children who are now adults in my game. They go through different lives. Some are more traditional, some are more rebellious. One is a gay teen who is terrified of coming out to his mother and is constantly being pressured right now. One is a girl who married for love to one of her neighbors and is raising children with both cultures.
    >
    > Eh, I think they are there to engage with or not as you want to do so.
    >
    > Pretty soon, I'm going to rotate to the Elderberrys so they are joining my game. I just rotate between a bunch of different characters at this point.

fun fsct my generation started with both angela and lilith marrying my sims (i started off with 2 girl sims )
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Tina again. She was here just yesterday, in flirty mood.

ceQ5M5l.png

5asZBuo.png
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I never got the chance to know them and form an opinion because I evict them all on sight lol.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited September 2020
    On behalf of my simself grandson the landgraabs they are now all dead. He finally got his revenge >:)
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I do not hate any of the Sims, but he Sims who has no good back story in the game and don't add to my game play is the most likely to be evicted and have their lot occupied.
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited September 2020
    Well, they've all become annoying recently (since the last patch) with the way they keep showing up at the front door. Anyone would think I play on Sulani. At least my one sim, the alien mad scientist has found a use for her freeze & underoo rays. Maybe she can get her cousins to take them the next time she contacts them on the satellite dish
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @zensluv @LiELF I am so glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Lucas Munch, in my game he lurks outdoors to spy on woohoo bushes because he's creepy like that.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Brytani Cho. She was always the most annoying of all celebrities in my game. Then I wanted my doctor sim to have an affair with a celebrity and guess who was the only one to show up? Now he has a child with her and his wife is dating her and I still don't like her at all. I had hopes of her dying laughing, because she's got the goofball trait, but then they nerfed the chances of that so it never happened. I don't know what I'm doing with her now.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    How's your Sim's cooking skills? He can always invite her over for a pufferfish dinner party. :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,559 Member
    I really don't hate anybody, not even my Sims, but I have a profound distrust/dislike of Bob Pancakes. This after he hit on my newlywed Sim, causing her new husband great angst. He was very angry with her, this after she rebuffed Pancakes, too. I had to have her talk and make real nice with her new hubby. Almost destroyed my brand new game save. I love pancakes, but not Bob Pancakes.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    let see
    Vlad
    one of the apartments near the gallery is
    Brytani Cho and few others
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited February 2021
    there is so many i dislike i cant even count anymore but its mainly those bff roomies kind of boring ones i would never play with

and bjergsens cause im still salty about the vote they won against my precious vladdy
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I just delete them all at the start of a new Save now. I got bored with them all and have enough of my own to take over their lots. They are only there as starter Sims for newbies after all.
  • MissClairelyMissClairely Posts: 15 Member
    -The chick from Eco Lifestyle who is always asking for a loan.
    -Geoffrey and Malcolm. They show up everwhere my Sims go. I don't even know you, man!
    -Pancakes, both of 'em.
    -Mortimer Goth but only because he looks so unlike his TS1 self that it freaks me out a little.
    -Bjorn and Clara Bjergsen. Can't stand either of them, dunno why.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Vlad and Caleb.
    The rest of the townies I tolerate but these two?!
    Hello mr Grim I need a favour please.
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Eva Capricciosa, Tina Tinker (somewhat; I evicted her but kept her in my game); Some of the sims that everyone else seems to like just do not interest me like Candy Behr and Morgan Fyres. There are a few characters in my own game who aren't my favorites including a few villains or over the top characters; they can be entertaining in small doses though.

Oh, I have no interest in Lilith Pleasant. I prefer Angela.

Honestly same. I remade angles and Lilith in my sims 4 game but even back when 2 came out I just preferred Angela. I always dread playing Lilith's household in my save but I made it rotational soooo.

Also don't understand Morgan Fyres, I see a lot about her on the forum. But in my saves she's never really interacted with anyone and I don't find her very interesting.

Others I dislike: Johnny Zest, the Landgraabs in general are always annoying, the Pancakes...
  • NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    Almost all of them... I replace them with my own townies.
    Let there be Fairies! o:)
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I am not really irritated by pre-made characters. I think of them like mini-celebrities. The goal for my first Sims 4 family (which is only on generation 4) is to eventually marry into every pre-made household in the game. So far I've gotten Johnny Zest and Cassandra Goth, though I did forget and make a Sim from my own gallery marry in once. Oops.

Next up: Ulrike Faust. I've finished both branches of the entertainer, tech guru, and secret agent careers. Time for some artists.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Knox Greenburg because heโ€™s just ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. Almost all the boring ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ adults from Windenburg.

The Rasoyaโ€™s gross me out because whenever I play in that apartment complex you can hear them doing the woohoo which is gross because they are related.
    LR3g0ni.jpg