Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How would you rate Seasons?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Really good, I am thoroughly enjoying it
    Upon my first knee-jerk reaction to Seasons being released and playing more with it, I've come to prefer Cats & Dogs still. I am not loving the seasons and weather as much as I thought I would, and on rainy or snowy days, I come to miss the constant summer weather where they could eat outside or garden or go for a jog without affecting their clothes or health. I'm sure I'm just not used to the changing weather yet and it is an excellent feature to have in the game and I still love Seasons, but I'm happier with Cats & Dogs overall.
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'd love to get this,but I'm concerned about my Sims and SimPets freezing to death. Is there a way to prevent Sims from freezing to death in this EP?

@Lady_Ballora There is an option to switch off temperature effects on sims as well as certain weathers.
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Amazing! Even better than anticipated. Best.Pack.Ever.
    Upon my first knee-jerk reaction to Seasons being released and playing more with it, I've come to prefer Cats & Dogs still. I am not loving the seasons and weather as much as I thought I would, and on rainy or snowy days, I come to miss the constant summer weather where they could eat outside or garden or go for a jog without affecting their clothes or health. I'm sure I'm just not used to the changing weather yet and it is an excellent feature to have in the game and I still love Seasons, but I'm happier with Cats & Dogs overall.

This was a bit of a culture shock to me as well. After spending almost 4 years being able to do whatever you wanted outdoors with no ramifications, it took a little getting used to the weather elements. Since most sims seem to fear the storms, it is best to keep them indoors during the storm, which can last for quite a while.

I am still hopeful that if the sims can temporarily turn bluish white when they are freezing, one day they will turn red with sunburn! Maybe during the beach expansion?!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I've enjoyed this EP very much. Mosty played to see weather and seasonal changes, knowing there is llots of content that I still have not checked out. It's great this far, and will get even better :smiley:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    It's between the first two options for me but since the first option says amazing even better than I anticipated I went with that. I played Sims 2 Seasons and for me the amount of gameplay and enjoyment from Seasons is much higher for me this time around but it's probably partly because I like this game better.
    I'm playing way too much lately.. like to an unhealthy amount daily... oh well I'm gonna enjoy it.
    I can't say it's the best pack ever in regards to Sims 4 but it is the best for me in comparison to other iterations packs. I'm thoroughly enjoying it too..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    It's between the first two options for me but since the first option says amazing even better than I anticipated I went with that. I played Sims 2 Seasons and for me the amount of gameplay and enjoyment from Seasons is much higher for me this time around but it's probably partly because I like this game better.
    I'm playing way too much lately.. like to an unhealthy amount daily... oh well I'm gonna enjoy it.
    I can't say it's the best pack ever in regards to Sims 4 but it is the best for me in comparison to other iterations packs. I'm thoroughly enjoying it too..

This is kind of how I know that this pack far exceeded the others. I was playing the game for almost four hours straight the other day, and had no knowledge that that much time went by. I seriously have not done that since sims 3. With the other sims 4 expansions, a new pack would typically hold my interest for an hour or hour and a half.