Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will we get a quarterly teaser in July?

The new quarter is coming up and since we didn't get a teaser last quarter will we never get them again? I really liked them as I hated waiting for each weak for a possible new trailer but instead knowing something is coming but we don't quite know.

Comments

• Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Maybe we didn't get one last quarter because they wanted seasons to be a surprise but I don't know
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Yeah, I think the reason we didn't get a quarterly season a few months back was the fact that they wanted the Seasons EP to be a surpise. I wouldn't mind not getting quarterly teasers if such suprises come toward our way all year long! :D
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I really hope!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    Think so.
    They didnt release one in the last Q because they didnt want to announce the seasons EP in the teaser
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    If we do get one it probably won't be this week because of the holiday. The 4 th of July is Wednesday but the gurus have said they will be off a while because of the holiday so with the weekend they probably won't be back till Thursday.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited July 2018
    I sure hope so, new content excites me so much.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, I think it was a mix between Drake not having a replacement at the time and not wanting to spoil Seasons too early.

Although on the other hand, it's weird that Seasons was announced just 1 month before release. Were any of the previous EPs that abrupt?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it was a mix between Drake not having a replacement at the time and not wanting to spoil Seasons too early.

Although on the other hand, it's weird that Seasons was announced just 1 month before release. Were any of the previous EPs that abrupt?

The only other expansion I can think of that was announced so soon to launch was Get to Work - that was announced in mid February 2015 and was released at the end of March / beginning of April.
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I really hope we do get a quarterly teaser again i like it way more to know what is coming and anticipating that i didn't mind it for seasons since it was teh only thing and it was an ep but for this quarter i would love it back
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I’m 90% sure the reason we didn’t get a teaser this quarter was because of Seasons and also because it was the only thing coming out this quarter so there wasn’t anything else to tease. Hopefully we’ll get a teaser for the summer quarter! I’m absolutely loving Seasons and I’m so glad it’s finally here, but I definitely still wAnt to know what’s next
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    We won't get them anymore. Kate said they are switching things up so RIP teasers.
  • Options

The only other expansion I can think of that was announced so soon to launch was Get to Work - that was announced in mid February 2015 and was released at the end of March / beginning of April.

Maybe they didn't want to announce it ahead of the base game patches that added missing essential features :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Maybe they didn't want to announce it ahead of the base game patches that added missing essential features :D

• Options
    Brindleton wrote: »
    We won't get them anymore. Kate said they are switching things up so RIP teasers.

Press F to pay respects :(