Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What new packs do you want in sims4?

Comments

• Options
    FruUtterFruUtter Posts: 128 Member
    Naturally there should be more paranormal. And it should include witches and warlocks. However, I would not like it to be too realistic. I loooved how Paranormal carrier was built up in Sims 1. I mean, stages like Tarot Card Reader and Hypnotist are just the coolest titles one can have! Here is more.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited August 2018
    FruUtter wrote: »
    Naturally there should be more paranormal. However, I would not like it to be too realistic. I loooved how Paranormal carrier was built up in Sims 1. I mean, stages like Tarot Card Reader and Hypnotist are just the coolest titles one can have! Here is more.

This. I was thinking about adding similar input yesterday to one of these threads. :D

I want a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 pack. I don't know if it would be too much for a stuff pack, but it certainly doesn't need to be a game pack.
    Bring back the crystal ball, allow us to build caravans (with wheels, even though they won't go anywhere), bring back the Fortune Teller career and imagine the CAS and buy/build items they could give us!

Witches need to be in their own game pack. ;)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I was also really hoping we could get a pack for exotic birds and maybe some tropical looking furniture and such - but I am fearful to ask for such a thing over the rip roar everyone made over My First Pet pack - I can see it now - people yelling about an another sp for the C&D ep. Sigh.... Plus after the first uproar I doubt the devs would even consider it.

If they were to bundle the exotic birds and tropical furniture in a beach or vacation expansion/game pack, I think that would work very well.

IMHO, with Cats & Dogs, they tried calling a game pack an expansion pack. Since The Sims 2, they have always created this expansion theme with the focus on pets in general, never cats & dogs. To cut such a huge portion of the theme away, yet still call it an expansion, and then try to charge us $10 for content that would have been in the pets pack years ago is such a huge slap in the face by EA.

If the base game were flawless, I wouldn't mind so much. Unfortunately, in 2014 it was not in that position, and still today, it is not. Which is why I never buy expansions unless they're at least half off. This is not a game which deserves $40 expansions.
  • Options
    simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    Teens stuff-teens can know learn to drive, throw parties while their parents are out and can go hangout at the new teenager lounge.
    Sometimes I forget I even have a toddler and I want to skip the lifestage altogether so I wouldn't mind seeing a baby/ toddler pack, however, I would prefer a teens pack cause there would be so much to do. Prom. Learn how to drive. A variety of part-time jobs. School trips and more
  • Options
    LemLem Posts: 33 Member
    Baby stuff-babies can know crawl on the floor, play on baby matts, hit toddlers, and chew on bracelets
    I'd really like to see more things added for babies, all they do is stay in their bassinet unless someone takes them out to interact with them. It would be interesting to see them crawling and doing / learning more things as they go from a baby that can't even crawl to a toddler who can walk as soon as they age up.
  • Options
    brittmspaceballsbrittmspaceballs Posts: 21 Member
    Bikes- tired of your sim walking everywhere well know they can ride bikes, toddlers and children can learn to ride a bike, and teens can hangout at the park and practice their sweet skills.
    I clicked Bikes but when I thought about it Teens would drive cars. We need both honestly. Bikes, Cars, Motorcyles, Boats. Please and Thank you!
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Baby stuff-babies can know crawl on the floor, play on baby matts, hit toddlers, and chew on bracelets
    I like them all, but I would like them to work on babies first.
  • Options
    Poli69plPoli69pl Posts: 72 Member
    Teens stuff-teens can know learn to drive, throw parties while their parents are out and can go hangout at the new teenager lounge.
    Honestly I don't care for bikes and I don't mind babies being objects. But I do want my teenagers to be, well, more teenagers :D
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Baby stuff, but these are all good!
  • Options
    MissEdditMissEddit Posts: 11 New Member
    I think it would be fun to have a more fleshed out teenager experience. it would probably give EA a reason to put cars in the game to witch would be great.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I honestly couldn't care much less about any of the options listed, but I guess if I had to pick one, it'd be a Teen's Stuff pack, similar to that of Kid's, where you can make a bedroom or hangout for them.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    They all sound amazing, something I thought they should add was toddler swings. Also they should add stroller, pet rabbits and turtles, wheel chairs.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    All the above are fine but i'd love some steampunk stuff
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Meant to choose Teens but accidentally chose babies. Maybe this would help me get more interested in the game.
  • Options
    FRENZIIFRENZII Posts: 29 Member
    Bikes- tired of your sim walking everywhere well know they can ride bikes, toddlers and children can learn to ride a bike, and teens can hangout at the park and practice their sweet skills.
    I can imagine a bike pack where there'd be a skate park venue type and like the basket ball net and dancing mat, Sims can practice tricks on it failing at the lower level and gradually getting better as they level up.
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Bikes, horses, cars...a loading screen where you can see your sims travelling in the said mode of transportation. Or just a loading screen where an NPC uses that mode of transportation. I miss bikes. Have to go back to Sims 3 for that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    CamilamjamCamilamjam Posts: 31 Member
    Teens stuff!!

I feel like teaching a teen to drive would be so fun!
    Picture%2B012.jpg

• Options
    sims21975sims21975 Posts: 214 Member
    Much funner to play the tots and babys
    2qxq5qd.jpg
    cheek me out on the gallery #sims21975
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I picked teens even though the baby one would be awesome too
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Personally, I would like to see one for elders (they're pretty ignored).
  • Options
    GoeguGoegu Posts: 17 Member
    teens stuff
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I don't know, any of them would be good. What I really want is a pack with hairstyles! Holy moley, there are not enough hair styles! Especially for Men/kids/toddlers

And I've looked at the contents of the packs that are available, and there's barely any in them!!

Does anyone have an opinion or idea of what pack offers the most?
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Out of those option I had to go with the babies. I would rather see teens improved, but didn't like the suggested pack.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    None of these. An elder pack would be cool though.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    ctroictroi Posts: 36 Member
    > @FruUtter said:
    > Naturally there should be more paranormal. And it should include witches and warlocks. However, I would not like it to be too realistic. I loooved how Paranormal carrier was built up in Sims 1. I mean, stages like Tarot Card Reader and Hypnotist are just the coolest titles one can have! Here is more.

Spot on with my thoughts, @FruUtter ! I am loving the Get Famous but would love some more paranormal. Vamps are cooler than I thought they would be when I got that expansion. They know we love our life-states, so I can't wait to see what they will come out with next!