Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Find The Picnic Hamper

I was rebuilding a lot this week and wanted to put a picnic hamper by the pool, but couldn't find it.
Where is it again? I looked in outdoor cooking, outdoor activities - or did I just miss it, or is it somewhere else. I've placed them loads of times in the past.
MLgj4Vx.png

Comments

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I'm pretty sure it was in outdoor activities. I believe it came with seasons, try filtering by pack to narrow the search.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    They're base game but not available on Community lots. I have a mod which makes them available in buydebug (I'm so used to having it I don't know if it's still needed)- or you can redo a lot which has it and change it to what you want.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    Ahhh. So maybe I could put one in my Sims inventory from home, and then move it from there to the lot.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    They can take it there but it won't work the same. The object used on community lots is the picnic blanket, not the basket.
    Simsample made the mod and it will then show in buydebug - https://www.modthesims.info/showpost.php?p=3390100&postcount=3
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    There's one under community objects, on the right hand side of Build Mode.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2018
    In case this is any help, from what I've seen explained recently the picnic tables available in Build Mode should allow inactive sims to autonomously have a picnic on them whereas the ones in Buy Mode are merely surfaces with seating. (One of those "I never knew that!" moments)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    @igazor wrote: »
    In case this is any help, from what I've seen explained recently the picnic tables available in Build Mode should allow inactive sims to autonomously have a picnic on them whereas the ones in Buy Mode are merely surfaces with seating. (One of those "I never knew that!" moments)

OMGoodness~ Thanks for reminding me. I had totally forgotten. I still love the blankets and use them but I remember all the talk of Build mode picnic tables. My old mind is slippin'. :lol::blush:
  • Options
    Okay, thanks for all the tips. I'll have a look.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    This is odd, I've looked in all places advised, and still can't find it. This is a mystery! I'll keep hunting!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Okay, I found it on my Sims own lot in buy mode. Now to put them into her inventory, and see what happens when I leave them at the park.

Argh! As soon as my Sim went home, and my other Sim went to check out the park, those pesky picnic baskets had disappeared!
    Post edited by February11 on
    MLgj4Vx.png