Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else remake pre-mades and not delete them?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Wanted to re-do Darling Walsh a bit, but I still wanted to keep that tomboy overall look for her without overdoing it, because I really did like her character design.

ip4Tuaq.png
    7e6ek3o.png

Thought it turned out pretty good. Didn't mess with her genetics. Just had to find a proper outfit and hairstyle that would fit her.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    And here we have her lovely roomate Miko. She was overdo for one as well. I love the hair from Parenthood.
    c2GiipF.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I love to remake/make-over pre-mades. I very rarely delete them.

In my main save I've given almost all the pre-mades makeovers. Here are some of my favorites that I have uploaded pictures of:

Bella Goth
    24dBWgv.jpg

Cassandra Goth
    Zu79m5K.jpg

Eva Capricciosa
    gIpB7hy.jpg

Zoe Patel
    oCZwer9.jpg

Maaike Haas
    vHRJvnB.jpg

Ulrike Faust
    R8oyBQP.jpg

Penny Pizzazz
    faIDe9i.jpg
  • Options
    @Thunderbat87 Very nice! I know I played with Cassandra's looka lot, since I always have a had time dressing sims that are really skinny.

I'm really loving Zoe patel's look. I had to get rid of that 'melted hair' she sported to something more fun and frumpy.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    @Thunderbat87 Very nice! I know I played with Cassandra's looka lot, since I always have a had time dressing sims that are really skinny.

I'm really loving Zoe patel's look. I had to get rid of that 'melted hair' she sported to something more fun and frumpy.

Thank you :) Cassandra wasn't that easy to dress, same with Candy Behr. Very thin! But I am pleased with her look in the end. :)
  • Options
    Some more makeovers:

Supriya Delgato
    Av93PHg.png
    8MhIbns.png

Johnny Zest:
    FHX8UV8.png

Anaya Jang:
    nBQwzeQ.png

Jesminder Bheeda:
    0Lu6dc7.png
    QQugdbs.png

Catarina Lynx:
    DPrfILV.png

Candy Behr:
    UNtJ8gI.png

Yuki Behr:
    Ur5bzWw.png

• Options
    Part 2: There is a lot of premade families... :wink:

Dina Caliente:
    3vm0rm6.png
    anRxM0K.png

Katrina Caliente:
    nfEXAsm.png

Nina Caliente:
    DCinGht.png
    H2E7Anb.png

Don Lothario:
    HbT2BuI.png

Eliza Pancake:
    JVc45LY.png

Bob Pancakes:
    e34uj7E.png

Nancy Landgraab:
    wZlUShm.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    @Thunderbat87 I love the cc skin that you're using - what is that, if you don't mind my asking?
  • Options
    @Thunderbat87 I love the cc skin that you're using - what is that, if you don't mind my asking?

I believe it is called Knight. I use the default version and I love it. It is the youtuber Lilsimsies favorite as well, so she linked it here.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member

I believe it is called Knight. I use the default version and I love it. It is the youtuber Lilsimsies favorite as well, so she linked it here.

Ah, it's a Madmono one, I thought it might be - thanks!
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I leave all the premades in my game. I have several template where I have placed houses on the empty lots and filled Newcrest. In addition, I edited the premades so they have body hair, but I generally don't edit them beyond that, except for Vlad, I thought he looked to cartooney, so I downloaded a better looking version as a replacement.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I still love to makeover my premades.

The latest ones to recieve a makeover was some of the ones from Strangerville. Many of their outfits were horrible.

Meredith Roswell
    NxTxvg4.jpg

Ted Roswell
    0EzgLgC.jpg

Alice Martin
    VyjZiPf.jpg

Mark Eggleston
    Mo2r2l8.jpg

Leslie Holland
    zxfnxL9.jpg

• Options
    @Thunderbat87 Those look great! :love: Never thought about leslie being a redhead at all.

Really fond of Ted and Meredith's outfits.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    @Thunderbat87 Those look great! :love: Never thought about leslie being a redhead at all.

Really fond of Ted and Meredith's outfits.

Thanks! I'm really pleased with the results as well. I think Leslie is a lovely redhead. :smile:

I've done the Sigworth family from Strangerville as well now. Their daughter age up looking really weird so I "fixed" her, and aged her down again.

Jess Sigworth
    aLLzluK.jpg
    oSurziT.png

Dylan Sigworth
    dHOgh3i.jpg
    96likzY.png

Christie Sigworth
    J4FHa8a.jpg

I also updated Venessa Jeong's look.
    C5kHrhP.jpg
    qhfW1CA.png
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited June 2019
    I tend to give make-overs to most of the premades. Many of them are actually quite beautiful/handsome/attractive, but you just can't tell through the hair, makeup and clothing choices. Sometimes they just need a little boost like a new haircut I think. :)

The sims I nearly always give a make-over:
    Travis Scott
    Johnny Zest
    Cassandra Goth
    Alexander Goth
    The Pancakes (they always get makeovers because I love them but hate their style choices)
    Summer Holiday and Liberty Lee always get makeovers as well. They are both quite beautiful under their 80's eyeshadow and neon lipsticks.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I think you guys are great with the re-creating pre-mades. Usually I just give them tops, bottoms or both :o when my sims are out and about. :D

But there are some pre-mades I couldn't ignore. I made Phobe Trimble over, a girl who is gorgeous, just needed a little makeup, hairstyle and clothes. There are several of these and like someone said, once I make them over, I can get attached very easily.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I remade the ones who were featured in past games to resemble their old versions. (Caliente, Goth, Lothario, Dreamer, Broke, Alto, Landgraab).

The original ts4 premades I leave as is but linked their stories described in their household description. I.e. Johnny Zest is connected to the Landgraab household, the pancakes got their official toddler from the gallery, liberty and summer have romance with Travis etc.
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    The premade sims don't bother me much. I do edit their hot/cold weather outfits so they don't look like townies. Speaking of which, I also give townies makeovers. I'm lazy though so I only use the styled looks.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I actually never edit or delete premades! I just let them stay and usually only play one family :D