Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else remake pre-mades and not delete them?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    Last group I'll share lol, I remember once I gave Nancy Landgrabb a tight pink body suit so she was more of the Stifler's mom type and let her cheat on Geoffrey but I can't find it so I think that's one of the pics I lost.
    12-17-16_10-32-48_AM.png
    Miko
    05-08-17_6-44-33_AM.png
    Joaquin
    36756605281_7533a1d484_b.jpg
    Bella
    37714538174_87d304fecc_b.jpg
    Cassandra and Johnny
    37655584825_4609522114_b.jpg
    Catarina after she stopped dyeing her hair.
    36746468893_c9a4a2f023_b.jpg
    Akira
    34966883142_cae4441cb8_b.jpg
    And Wolfgang

Odd I really like making over premades, but I like make overs in general played sims change with me eventually.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I like to give them makeovers
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I made over Darling Walsh, she is going to marry my sim who's a scientist, I cant be bothered with fulledit mode so I just upload and download, delete original, I redid her eyes and I love the men's long hair with bun that I saw on one of the scientist. so she has that. I think she looks cute.
    a1JT57j.png
  • BigGunsBarbieBigGunsBarbie Posts: 45 Member
    Ohhh... this is a cute idea! I do this with the houses, but never thought to do it with the sims!
    Please check out my new YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeMIeJjT7hvx6I2gmSJT89w?
  • JustineannJustineann Posts: 43 Member
    I haven’t gone through and made over all the premade ones (I should) but I do often give townies makeovers if they’re interacting with my sim a lot lo
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    mmt3363 wrote: »
    Erja888 wrote: »
    I like the pre-mades and love to play with them. I even recreated pre-made Sims from other iterations, i.e. TS2 and TS3, so I can continue their stories.
    I re-created several families from TS2:
    - Pleasant
    - Monty
    - Capp
    - Greenman (only part of the family)
    - Traveller (Tina only)
    - Gavigan
    - Langerak
    - Roth
    - Burb
    - Broke

and from TS3:
    - Vanderburg
    - Alto
    - Bachelor

I have a lot of them in my Timewarp save. I love playing out some of the older storylines and combining storylines between TS2 and TS3. Glad to see I’m not the only one!

It's great to see that others are playing the same way I do. :)

Btw yesterday I added from TS3:
    Wolff (Morgana M.D. and Thronton Ph.D.; they live in an apartment in San Myshuno)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I developped a soft spot for Victor Feng. He's such an undervalued character full of potential. This is him after a makeover.

victor-info01_orig.jpg

tumblr_p92bks68cR1v6rdbso1_1280.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Omg, I barely have the will to change the clothes on my own Sim, let alone do makeovers on pre-mades. Honestly, sometimes I can't even be bothered to redress my own. I just play the part of an accepting mother: "You do you, sweetie." :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I have been working on a game save getting it all updated for Seasons, laundry, and pets. I have been giving all the premades make overs. Some are not getting big changes, mainly the warm and cold outfits, and maybe a new hair style. I have been also adding some premades that were in the official EA sims trailers, but just didn't quite make it into the game. One of my favorites so far is Amber, I wanted to keep her in something bright, because of her personality. :)

36823223_1042671415883153_5621905190220201984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=33507da320c4a39b048cf212b139234b&oe=5B9DA2A4
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I developped a soft spot for Victor Feng. He's such an undervalued character full of potential. This is him after a makeover.

victor-info01_orig.jpg

*EYES NOOMS*

OOHooo hyehehehe...I love it. :blush:

The Fengs are actually one of my favorite premades along with the Jangs.

He looks great. Is he on the gallery?
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I don't delete premades, but I usually don't give them make overs either - unless some of them become more relevant for my main families, which doesn't happen often. But I still like having them roaming around in their original forms :) Although I feel I'll be changing their hot&cold outfits, so I might do some changes then.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Maladi777 wrote: »

victor-info01_orig.jpg

*EYES NOOMS*

OOHooo hyehehehe...I love it. :blush:

The Fengs are actually one of my favorite premades along with the Jangs.

He looks great. Is he on the gallery?

I'm afraid he's not. Has a bunch of cc on him anyway. But if you want, PM me and I can send him to you with his "luggage".
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    That version of Victor is so pretty I want him to come have some kids in my game lol, I'll make over mine though and maybe give him another side piece he's had one before with me in charge of him.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • casmr36casmr36 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @MissNightOwl said:
    > I don't delete premades, but I usually don't give them make overs either - unless some of them become more relevant for my main families, which doesn't happen often. But I still like having them roaming around in their original forms :) Although I feel I'll be changing their hot&cold outfits, so I might do some changes then.

That's the only time I remake them too. Lucas Munch married a sim from a (very weird) family I had so he got a makeover. And now his twins are marrying Dina Caliente's son and Don Lothario's daughter so they definitely got makeovers.

I usually don't mess with the genetics though, just new hair and clothes.
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    This is my simself's daughter and Don Lothario. He doesn't even look the same, but this is him lol :DChCK7UU.png
    This is my makeover of Eva Capricciosa and Bella Goth. <3

img9Kr5FtA.png
  • AthenaApollosAthenaApollos Posts: 12 New Member
    I play "chronological" saves based on the age of my main Sim, Étienne and his wife Amélie. That means that I also age down or delete townies and pre-mades. A and É are YA, so I leave all of the pre-mades as they are, age-wise. However, I have given most of them at least a basic makeover. I need to make-over their Seasons outfits now, but I'll do that over time.
    @Brexoxo ;o I haven't seen too many makeover's of Eva. I like it.
    5vJrxmT.png
    @Brexoxo ;o I haven't seen too many makeover's of Eva. I like it.

Thank You. I always felt like Eva never got any love lol
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member

Guess who these sims are.

21623b2b-e657-427f-b1e4-9d8e2e0ecbf0_zpss1hlfjox.png

Or these.

8bd58b57-7a58-4cde-b1b6-294901bc1ece_zpsjkg7hawq.png

da1c00c9-fd62-4b84-a59e-5f38382d19e0_zpsjjsqtemu.png

7a186164-6e76-4e92-a149-d89f727574c8_zpsvtgmxhgn.png
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited July 2018
    @CorkysPetals Alexander Goth in the glasses at the top. Possibly with Bella (or Cassandra) and is that Don?
    The third picture from the top looks like a reversed Bob and Eliza Pancakes? :o ?

If everyone is gender reversed; I’d guess (top to bottom)
    The Goths
    The Landgrabs
    The Pancakes and
    The Callenties (excuse if spelling is off)
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    ding ding ding ding ding
    edited July 2018
    @CorkysPetals Very nice. Nancy reminds me of Bruce Jenner a little bit.

tuuH6hr.png
    Moira Fyres. She turned out pretty nice. Didn't mess with any genetics thought she looked better with freckles and a different hairstyle after seeing @So_Money give her some love I got inspired. :3
    5vJrxmT.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @CorkysPetals Very nice. Nancy reminds me of Bruce Jenner a little bit.

tuuH6hr.png
    Moira Fyres. She turned out pretty nice. Didn't mess with any genetics thought she looked better with freckles and a different hairstyle after seeing @So_Money give her some love I got inspired. :3

She looks nice! The hair really suits her.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Katrina Caliente I just needed to update her look to look more mature, but still be attractive. She gave off that prowling 'cougar' look. Never really went into CAS to mess with her before, but she has the oddest body shape.
    qJ1LuuY.png
    5vJrxmT.png