Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kids can come trick or treating

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    IceyJ wrote: »
    @Dannydanbo I'm sure that most of us would prefer non-rabbithole trick or treating, but since that's not possible, a rabbithole would be like a last resort. Most of our careers are rabbitholes and it doesn't stop people from asking for more. It's better than not having the experience at all.

Jobs, for the most part, are boring. If I really wanted something in the game the way some want kids to go out and Trick or Treating, I'd not settle for an "it's better than nothing" rabbithole. Where's the enjoyment in that? Elsewhere, I have described a way to take your kiddies Trick or Treating. The only drawback is that it will take actual work on the players part to set it up. If that is too difficult and, still, you want a rabbithole experience, then I hope they never give us any way to go out Trick or Treating. Players don't deserve it.

Besides, I prefer to stay home and hand out the candy. So, I'm very happy.

Well, this doesn't apply to me because I puts in work in my game, lol. I already have ideas for how my sims are going to trick or treat. I just like sticking up for people and their wants because there's always a different perspective on gameplay. As for that last part, it bothers you just that much? For an additional option in-game that you yourself don't have to use? Wow.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Question about trick or treating - it's a seasonal activity that you can add as part of your holiday. But I'm wondering how child sims can complete that as part of their holiday. They can't interact with the trick or treaters, and they can't go themselves to complete that -so how do they?
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    edited July 2018
    You can put them in costumes and let them use the candy dish. Along with pumpkin carving, it's almost a Halloween.
    Post edited by PinkPaws66 on
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    Question about trick or treating - it's a seasonal activity that you can add as part of your holiday. But I'm wondering how child sims can complete that as part of their holiday. They can't interact with the trick or treaters, and they can't go themselves to complete that -so how do they?

This seems to be a big oversight from the devs. Children from your household you're currently playing can NOT complete this part! I hope this gets fixed. :#
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    @PapayaPancake so they can’t, correct? At all?