Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♪ Muse Cycle 2 ♪ - Winner Announced!

Comments

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Save me a spot!!

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    Judge's App.
    Username/Preferred Name: Socal
    Timezone: Pacific
    Head Shot:
    img
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    I really want to enter this as a contestant this time, but RL has been kind of busy! Hopefully I can get something made before it closes. What a great song.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Username/Preferred Name: Movotti
    Favorite Genre: Experimental electro/industrial electro. It's not so much the genres, but more so particular artists. I could list all the variations within the genres, but I'd be writing an essay.
    Head Shot: Belladonna
    tumblr_pa5b9pCZkf1v2n804o1_540.png

I felt like having a classy goth represent me this time.

And she's representing me in the first assignment

Assignment 1 - Beauty in the World

tumblr_pa5b9pCZkf1v2n804o2_1280.png

I didn't really listen to the lyrics closely, I just went with the first impression it gave. It felt like a bohemian/hippy dream.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    edited June 2018
    edit nevermind i thought this contest closed today because of the 2 days left in the title lol
  • Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member

Assignment 1

28861419448_7506cf4d22_o.png

My personal interpretation was to seek out the things in life that inspire you to keep faith, even when the world seems lost.

@MizoreYukii thank you for extending things so I could get something in. <3
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    1- Beauty in the world

0l00S9Z.png

My expression was to show off the natural beauty around us, whilst also embracing the beauty within yourself!

Model used: Olivia Marsh
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    That's really pretty @Penguinwa101 ! <3 I love how vivid the colors are, it really drives home the seeing the beauty around you idea.
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    @chellemh29 You're welcome! It looks lovely!

@Penguinwa101 Love it!

Last day to submit! I can extend for just a bit longer, 2 days max (to reach a total of 2 weeks/14 days since we've been opened), but no more than that. Please let me know if anyone else needs more time! More participants is better after all! :smiley:

Also, I've finally decided and lowered the amount of rounds to 8 instead of 10. We had two votes for 8, one for 6, and one for 10, and I was thinking 8 was a good number too, so 8 it is. :3

@MyFavoritedesign @deviouslyvivid @Movotti @chellemh29 @Penguinwa101 @MaggieSims2018 @alexis3142 @wbombje @Socallucyfan @Jendowoz0612
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Sorry! Don't mind me I will get getting things in today, I've been super busy I just got back from college orientation and I'm still not out of school yet :(
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    Username/Preferred Name:Lex
    Favorite Genre:2000's Pop Punk
    Head Shot:
    uGAdzH0.png
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    Assignment 1 - Beauty in the World
    Model - Sophia
    qkilCyV.png
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    MzsammyroseMzsammyrose Posts: 145 Member
    Is it still taking applications? I like to step in and play again! ♥️Reserve?♥️ (At work, will do app when home if still accepting)
  • Options
    Still waiting on Maggie, and something happened in my life recently. I'll be extending for 2 more days while we wait on her and I get things in order. After that we move on, Round 2 goes up and scoring starts. I apologize for the extra wait everyone.

@MyFavoritedesign @deviouslyvivid @Movotti @chellemh29 @Penguinwa101 @MaggieSims2018 @alexis3142 @Socallucyfan @Jendowoz0612

@alexis3142 Wonderful, thank you!

@Mzsammyrose Hey you! Hope you've been well. =D I've extended it so feel free to submit.

@wbombje Would you still like to enter?
  • Options
    MaggieSims2018MaggieSims2018 Posts: 57 Member
    I'm the worst, sorry. I was worried that my driveway not being done yet, and me jumping the gun and join anyway would slow you guys down... it rained at home and was washed out again, my husband is still trying to get my dad's bulldozer fixed, now something with the track... anywho, this has been done for days, just no internet to post it :(

41878529035_6914b7178f_h.jpg
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Wow! It is so beautiful!
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Looks awesome @MaggieSims2018
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    thanks guys! i see some stuff i wish i could have fixed, my laptops so tiny and it looks so different on my dad's desktop :D

I loved your's chelle, i noticed you are using s4, do you like it??
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @MaggieSims2018 For Game play, no not really. It's really stripped down, vs the older games. When actually playing I still prefer ts3. I use 4 for modeling because it's much easier to find content that isn't killed by broken links. :D I've never had a crash while setting up a modeling set on four either. If you make cc clothing, or poses for edits, it's really easy to do in 4 vs. 3.

And so you know your aren't alone...I see a ton of stuff I wish I could have fixed...oh well. Sometimes things just gets merged down in layers by accident, and it's to much work to figure out where! :p
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    chellemh29 wrote: »

And so you know your aren't alone...I see a ton of stuff I wish I could have fixed...oh well. Sometimes things just gets merged down in layers by accident, and it's to much work to figure out where! :p

Sooooo true. I think every submission I've noticed something I could have or should have fixed. But... Eh.

I spent so much on my sims3 collection, it's hard to abandon for s4...
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I know how you guys feel. I prefer Sims 3 for modeling, but Sims 4 has some cute gameplay. I just don't like the cartoony-ness of it when modeling.

Also if your element gets randomly merged in another layer, you SHOULD be able to use the selection arrow to click the element on the picture and a little colored square will light up on the layer it got into. Sometimes unless you go back a million steps you can't get it back, but if it was easy enough to work out you could delete the layer and do it over.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    Funny story, I lost most of my sims 3 cc in a freak accident about a year ago. Aside from my store content and a handful of necessary mods, my game is mostly cc free.

@Vanadis thank-you that’s good to know. Most of my problems come from me being a sloppy/lazy layer worker. I rarely name my layers, and have to click through them to find what is on what layer. I could probably save myself a ton of grief if I just labeled/grouped my work properly. I almost always end up shading or highlighting on the wrong layer and not realizing it till I’ve already done several mergers. It’s kind of pathetic really. You’d think I would have learned ages ago! :#
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    MzsammyroseMzsammyrose Posts: 145 Member
    Making a sim now (: and a submission!