Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

there's a chance that our sims might get checkups someday

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
more for sim kids and more drama please
Post edited by comicsforlife on

Comments

• Options
    even if they can't use the hospital from gtw they could get house calls
  • Options
    freakshowtylerfreakshowtyler Posts: 32 Member
    I like using the private practice mod. it's in its early stages, but you can send your sim to go get checkups. they have their weight and blood pressure checked, and the sim's lifespan will change depending on how healthy they are.
    it would be interesting to see it implemented in the actual game, but for now i'm really enjoying this mod!
  • Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    @freakshowtyler I really like it to! Also it makes the "grab a glass of water" action useful
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    thanks but I don't really like mods glad you like them
  • Options
    freakshowtylerfreakshowtyler Posts: 32 Member
    @Amandèle exactly! i was considering a mod to take that out of the game, but now it's actually good for something :)
  • Options
    SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    I would love to see the hospital become more usable. Of you get sick you just buy medicine off a pc and that's cool but I'd like the option to see a doctor too even of its a house call.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I hope they do this, but also that it's well balanced. We take our pets to the Vet in the game... just so. often. I'd like my Sims to be able to take a kid with stripes to the doctor, even if the doctor's office is in the hospital from GTW. I'd just assume it's a family-physician residency clinic like I go to in real life :) But I don't want them to end up sick more often than now.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Several times I've suggested a Doc In The Box pack so we could own, run and manage a clinic or go there as a sick patient.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am going to have to try this MOD. I hope they will put this in as a Game Pack that would be great.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Several times I've suggested a Doc In The Box pack so we could own, run and manage a clinic or go there as a sick patient.

I would really like that
  • Options
    I would love to see the hospital become more usable. Of you get sick you just buy medicine off a pc and that's cool but I'd like the option to see a doctor too even of its a house call.

I agree
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Nurse game pack OTW maybe
  • Options
    OTW ? @Chazzzy
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    OTW ? @Chazzzy

On the way
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would love this I hope hope hope they implement that in the game.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I hope so, that would be awesome
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2018
    we already have a pretty good doctors career in get to work though.

I much like them to spend the limited resources everybody here talks about on a theme we don't have :#

check ups should of been part of get to work :o
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited June 2018
    marcel21 wrote: »

I much like them to spend the limited resources everybody here talks about on a theme we don't have :#

When you're right, you're right.

That being said, breaking themes into ever smaller pieces is the new norm. TS4 is more of a steady drip, drip, drip, than a resounding BOOM! As such, I would expect to see a clinic or hospital pack some time in the future, despite the theme being introduced years ago in GTW.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    Cynna wrote: »
    marcel21 wrote: »

When you're right, you're right.

That being said, breaking themes into ever smaller pieces is the new norm. TS4 is more of a steady drip, drip, drip, than a resounding BOOM! As such, I would expect to see a clinic or hospital pack some time in the future, despite the theme being introduced years ago in GTW.

I hope your right
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    edited July 2018
    I like sick Sims in principle, but TS4 made sickness reallllly annoying instead of a meaningful addition to the game. In TS2 there were real stakes if your Sim got sick, and they looked actually sick instead of getting annoying stripes all over them. (The amount of time my brides have gotten stripey at a wedding right before they say their vows is unfathomable.) Insta-buying the medicine off the computer without even an animation also makes TS4's version of sickness pointless.
  • Options
    it would be nice if the illnesses lasted for a few days at least
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I hope so
  • Options
    Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 115 Member
    I don't like that he said it isn't fun. Part of what I like about previous installments in this series is that you sometimes need to deal with serious things. This installment in the series is much too light on anything serious, MUCH too light! I hope that we get something like this in the future, or at least more serious scenarios.
  • Options
    Iguess66 wrote: »
    I don't like that he said it isn't fun. Part of what I like about previous installments in this series is that you sometimes need to deal with serious things. This installment in the series is much too light on anything serious, MUCH too light! I hope that we get something like this in the future, or at least more serious scenarios.

me to I agree with you
  • Options
    I also think it would be great if sims could take care of each other when there sick
    thats one thing that really stays with you when someone takes care of you when your sick it means a lot
    and are sims have never gotten to do that