Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My name is & 5 facts about you.

18910111214...Next

Comments

• Options
    potatofriesljpotatofrieslj Posts: 43 New Member
    My name is Lj!

1) I am an honors student in high school, even though I am so bad at remembering to do homework, and I'm trash at tests
    2) I have two fish, 4 chickens, and 2 fish
    3) My interests include dinosaurs, puzzle games, coding, medical ethics, and murder disposal methods (no I'm not joking)
    4) I am currently trying to start a business where I sell baked goods
    5) I love making checklists, but never actually use them
  • Options
    ebrietasebrietas Posts: 25 Member
    My name is Merve

1- I'm Turkish
    2- I'm a concept artist
    3- I looooove horror (cosmic horror, body horror, sci-fi horror, gothic horror, weird fiction, slasher, gore...)
    4- I love old school/retro games. I love lowpoly graphics :> (one of the reasons why I find The Sims 2's art style prettiest)
    5- I love eating octopus and calamari
  • Options
    Jotaerre3DJotaerre3D Posts: 954 Member
    My (Spanish and legal) name is Jose.

1- I'm an indigenous old man.
    2- Besides my native Ye'Kuana, I'm pretty fluent in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese, Also I can read, write and understand a bit of French and Japanese.
    3- I tend to use renders of my own female 3d characters as profile pic (and header images) in social networks and forums where they are allowed, sometimes but rarely, I include my own sims in the rotation.
    4- Just in recent years I became a 3D modeler and 3d content vendor, but my interest in 3D modeling started with "The Sims" 21 years ago. (They came here a bit later than other places)
    5- I live in Venezuela, in the countryside, not in a big city.
    Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends call me in that way.
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    My name is Wes.

1. I am an African American with Cherokee ancestry.
    2. I'm an only child on my late father's side.
    3. Favorite color is blue.
    4. I have been a gamer for exactly 35 years.
    5. I use the programming language C#.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    1. I would like another cat 🐱.
    2. I love science fiction.
    3. I would love to write a musical.
    4. I would like to study computers and build my own.
    5. I try meditation weekly.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    I may have posted to this thread, but I'm lazy to confirm it.

My name is ■■■.

1. I have two former names in real life, so now it's my third name.
    2. I'm actually "skinny medium" or a little bit skinny fat, If I'm not high metabolism, I would be really skinny fat according to my lifestyle.
    Because my small bone and the "so skinny that only fat left" body type makes me incredibly light and have a deceptive figure, I never determine a person's actually body type just by looking at the weight or the appearance that we can usually see.
    3. I probably had psychology/selective amnesia many years ago (I haven't confirmed it to a professional but the symptoms are the same), now fully recovered naturally.
    4. My parents often describe me as nerd (though there's no real corresponding word in my language, it means this), I also know that I'm indeed nerd to some extent, but I have many traits that don't fit or even opposite to the stereotype of nerd. So I think I'm a "cool nerd".
    5. I'm a goth (though it's just fashion style and not lifestyle), and even my own facial structure is "gothic feeling". But most of my inner personality is contrary to goth stereotypes.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns