Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MySims Legacy Challenge **Last Updated (3/26/2023)**

Comments

• Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    I have had to take a break from computer as I had a bout in hospital that caused some double vision as a result of a bad migraine, so will be back on but only in shorts bursts, but I will continue the challenge, just have to restrict my time or give myself more breaks between concentrating-type activities both on the computer and off.

But don't despair, I will return. :D

No worries @Jendowoz0612! I get horrible migraines, and my eyes hurt a bunch so I understand what that is like. I hope you are feeling better! Don't push yourself, just do what makes you happy!!!

I hope everyone is doing well! I just added a new optional/extra generation for Wendalyn. Super excited for University! And as an update, I've been playing through the challenge slowly, and encountering difficulties, and updating the generations. If you find something is too difficult in the challenge or something doesn't work let me know and I will update the challenge!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm okay now thanks, @alexis3142, so I'm back onto the challenge. In fact chapter 7 is done and up, showing my progress. <3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    @alexis3142 I've left some feedback in MySims story challenge thread, if you are keen to get some observations whilst doing this challenge.

• Options
    @alexis3142 I've left some feedback in MySims story challenge thread, if you are keen to get some observations whilst doing this challenge.

Thank you so much! for the feedback, let me know what you think!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited November 2019
    I can't recall if I posted my story in here. It would be fun to have a post that includes links to those doing the challenge.

I just posted chapter six last night ^^

I look forward to getting all the way to Wendelyn, though I don't have realm of magic yet.
  • Options
    Where is your story, @Shadami? I would love to read it.

• Options
    linky here

As long as I didn't break the link somehow since I'm doing this via mobile at the moment, that should be the table of contents for my story.

• Options
    edited November 2019
    It linked me correctly and I read all your chapters up to when Gino became a child and I loved them all. Well done. I know what you mean though, it's a lot to keep up to writing every little anecdote, but I'm just doing ocassional updates now. I'd say I'll get up to chapter 10 and then start the new generation. Keep going, I love your way to tell the story, it's entertaining. <3

• Options
    I didn't know I had a distinct style of writing xD I just write whatever comes to mind. Sometimes there are actual storylines and I try to keep them going. Other times I'm like.."I really want to share this. But I'm so tired. So pictures!!"

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Just do what you can fit in, that is what I do now. I loved your stories and there is definitely an interesting storyline there.

• Options
    xcq3JuK.png

Is there? xD I'm not attempting anything specific, i'm just kind of writing.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well, my semester this year is being moved online and I am moving back home so I have lots of free time I figured it was time to update the challenge a bit! I made a google document so the challenge can be easily shared and such I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy!

I'm considering editing some of the generations so keep an eye out for more updates!

Best,
    Lex
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    Haven't played in a bit with everything going on but will certainly check updates out
  • Options
    @alexis3142

Excellent, Lex, look forward to the updates. <3

• Options
    edited March 2020
    @alexis3142

Hi Lex, getting right back into it now we are locked down for a bit. It's taking a long time to get the teen twins to young adults, but gives them plenty of time to get all their skills up that is for sure. I'm right into Planet Zoo at the moment too, so I'm going between the two games and running the occasional modelling comp also. Just realised, I can send them to Uni now, which I might do.

• Options
    arintiaarintia Posts: 251 Member
    I love this idea! I'm definitely going to give it a shot here shortly. Thank you for sharing.
    I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world! [ Elton John, Your Song ]
  • Options
    msULDyI.png

This is Gina Crews, my legacy founder! She is living in an apartment in the city.
    I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world! [ Elton John, Your Song ]
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I wasn't going to update anymore for quite awhile, but I wanted to say she is having a rough start. Her apartment had the gremlins trait, and everything in her apartment just...broke. I even got the achievement for having 10 broken things on the same lot, and in my several years of playing this game I have never gotten close to that achievement. I just had her call a repairman, and the two repaired things together until she left him alone so she could go to work.

She was only at work for an hour or two before, well, the repairman killed over and died! He got electrocuted!
    cS6NNsc.png

Gina even pleaded for the repairman's life but to no avail. What a rough start!

Edited to say: She went to repair the rest of the stuff, and now she's on fire! This poor, poor woman.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Oh, dear, @arintia poor Gina, not a great start, but keep it up, would love to see how you get on. :) If you can, change the lot traits from Gremlins to something else more helpful to the needs of Gina. If you want to see how I tackled this first generation I have stories attached to them HERE.

• Options
    After playing through it more, I might be a bit of a wuss, but first generation is HARD! Getting to a top of a career AND having to create a (hopefully) success restaurant??
  • Options
    It is possible, @arintia. I did it using the perks you are allowed, such as the potions you earn, not only in the restaurant but through the characters themselves when you fulfill their suggested actions.

• Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I started playing my own MySims Legacy Challenge. I'll miss out on one goal in Generation 1 because I don't have the GP 'Dine Out', but I really wanted to do generation 1 so I made it myself a little bit easier for this first generation. Hope you don't mind.

For all the other generations: I still don't have ALL packs, but I have most of them and am planning on buying some more soon so that won't be a problem :) I'm super exited!

Here's my founder: Liz Ridley.

05-19-20-3-12-28-pm_orig.png
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    She's lovely, @Skeilah :)

• Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Thank you! I just bumped into your story. I haven't read it yet but Gianna looks gorgeous <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    It is great fun, @Skeilah are you going to document it somewhere. I would like to read it if you do. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top