Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gotta love those Plantsims

I have an evil Plantsim who has this lovely house.
tumblr_p8l00sat9D1xq9hdmo1_540.jpg

Best part is he loves that uglyfest.
tumblr_p8l00sat9D1xq9hdmo4_400.jpg
tumblr_p8l00sat9D1xq9hdmo2_540.jpg

But then he hates it at the same time :o
tumblr_p8l00sat9D1xq9hdmo3_400.jpg

tumblr_p8l00sat9D1xq9hdmo5_400.jpg
He's a walking oxymoron, being a literal plant yet hating being outdoors. :D

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I see he is eco friendly and hanging his clothes on a line to dry.At least he is a responsible sim,but if i catch him driving around in a gas guzzling SUV I will find you. :rage:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    @CravenLestat
    I caught him driving a taxi while drunk...er, I mean juiced once when I was in the midst of rotating households. :o:p
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I love Dion. I miss seeing his adventures !
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    He's not alone! I actually like his house too :)
    Your plantsim is very handsome :)
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Yes, he does have a great face!
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    ShuffleJShuffleJ Posts: 273 Member
    How do you get the "beautiful lot" moodlet? Don't think I've ever seen it. Weird.
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    ShuffleJ wrote: »
    How do you get the "beautiful lot" moodlet? Don't think I've ever seen it. Weird.

Hello ShuffleJ,
    The moodlet is "beautiful vista" due to the lot's location and a vista score was added when the lot was being created. Most beautiful vista lots overlook beaches e.g. Sunset Valley. I have also noticed the beautiful vista is generally given to small and large parks.

It may well be that it is a beautiful lot too with the Sim having a beautifully decorated moodlet. :)
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    @CravenLestat
    I caught him driving a taxi while drunk...er, I mean juiced once when I was in the midst of rotating households. :o:p

Whenever you swap households, the households are always juiced all the time.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @ShuffleJ, @LadysimPlayer8 is correct.
    And thank you for answering the question! For some strange reason the place Dionysius lives at in the swamp has that moodlet. No way would his crappy furnishings cause it to be beautiful unless you count the unicorn plushies littering the lot :p

@xxnearlyperfectx
    Lol yes, yes they are. The funny thing though is that I have a mod getting rid of that juiced moodlet so the fact that Dionysius was drunk anyway made it doubly funny for me :D

And thank you @Pary and @Mikezumi! I do love his face as well <3:p

And pary I’ll probably start up a posting schedule on tumblr again soon, I’m just being very slow about it lol
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    @ShuffleJ, @LadysimPlayer8 is correct.
    And thank you for answering the question! For some strange reason the place Dionysius lives at in the swamp has that moodlet. No way would his plum furnishings cause it to be beautiful unless you count the unicorn plushies littering the lot :p

@xxnearlyperfectx
    Lol yes, yes they are. The funny thing though is that I have a mod getting rid of that juiced moodlet so the fact that Dionysius was drunk anyway made it doubly funny for me :D

And thank you @Pary and @Mikezumi! I do love his face as well <3:p

And pary I’ll probably start up a posting schedule on tumblr again soon, I’m just being very slow about it lol

I hate it. The juiced mood let makes best friends kiss and nearly ruined my entire game of the Goths.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I hate it. The juiced mood let makes best friends kiss and nearly ruined my entire game of the Goths.
    For those interested, the current version of NRaas Overwatch does a pretty thorough job of de-juicification along the way (I know the two developers who worked on that had a more eloquent way of putting it when that version was in beta testing, but forgot what it was exactly). It doesn't have an impact in Uni World or if the sims really have been juicing it up, though.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Here's the last thing I'll post about Dionysius on this thread but thought it was too funny not to share: I caught him driving a taxi again. Except this time he wasn't juiced/drunk! I was proud of him.
    tumblr_inline_p8net5R8Wi1vhkp6x_540.jpg

Until I saw where he was going...and with an evil smile on his face.
    tumblr_inline_p8neusT0uF1vhkp6x_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_p8nez3gJ0M1vhkp6x_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_p8nezpz2ac1vhkp6x_540.jpg
    And it was only 8 in the morning too. Apparently evil plantsims love to drink. :D
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I really like that premade lot and have always wanted to use it for something.

Your oxymoron sim Dionysius is awesome. :D I worry about his juice habit though! That can't be good for a plantsim... or maybe it is.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Well Hydration is one of his needs as a Plantsim so I guess he has to get juiced all the time? :D

Also, it really is surprising how well made a lot of the premade lots in Twinbrook are. But then the Ambitions EP was an early one and the people working on the game probably weren’t as lazy as they were when it came to later worlds :p
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Beer I mean juice.. and water are the same, right? The doctor did recommend a gallon a day or more for plantsims. It must be safe. >:) Oh Sims...

Twinbrook isn't really my favorite or preference but I always admire the work put into each world/pack. Some new devs were brought in along the way. I despise how much effort was put into keeping the game patched and optimized but that's a different topic. :p
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/