January 14th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

What's the last thing you ate?

Comments

• boneethuggboneethugg Posts: 5 New Member
    burnt cookies
  • Crimson_ShieldCrimson_Shield Posts: 3 New Member
    Gingerbread from my Grandma! Tastes like Childhood :D
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 715 Member
    I treated myself to some culinary heresy and made a decadent grilled cheese sandwich out of imported Port-Salut cheese, and it was divine, though the one I made yesterday with Havarti was just about as good, in a different way, with creamy pull-away ropes whereas Port-Salut is melty like fondue.

Then I had a little foil-wrapped chocolate bottle filled with cognac and a few last chunks of the gingerbread house I made (pic of it is my avi right now).

It was good but I'm feasted out, need to return to better eating habits.
    lava_gif_2_6217232887216671.gif
    There, is that better? A dark, warm-colored, slow-moving gif. Everything's better with lava lamps.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,693 Member
    edited December 2021
    An mandarin orange. I couldn't decide what oranges I wanted the other day (blood or mandarin) so I just bought a bag of each... all I eat now is oranges lol.

Or chocolate I gave a lot of chocolate from Christmas and was going to grab some while I was getting the orange but forgot and now I'm hiding under lots of blankets in front of the heat I ain't going back to the basement for chocolate lol.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    An mandarin orange. I couldn't decide what oranges I wanted the other day (blood or mandarin) so I just bought a bag of each... all I eat now is oranges lol.

Or chocolate I gave a lot of chocolate from Christmas and was going to grab some while I was getting the orange but forgot and now I'm hiding under lots of blankets in front of the heat I ain't going back to the basement for chocolate lol.

Sounds fascinating but pardon the question: you keep your chocolate in the basement? Why? I feel you on the cold though. Slept last night in lambswool longjohns, it was that cold.
    There, is that better? A dark, warm-colored, slow-moving gif. Everything's better with lava lamps.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,693 Member
    edited December 2021
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Sounds fascinating but pardon the question: you keep your chocolate in the basement? Why? I feel you on the cold though. Slept last night in lambswool longjohns, it was that cold.

I started just to keep it cooler in the summer. I have no AC so the upstairs gets hot even the basement is getting too hot as summers get worse (and I try to keep it out of the fridge to keep it cool because I don't like it that cold). But it worked when I started and just became habit. My basement is also furnished and I'm down there a lot anyway so I've found it generally fairly convenient anyway (so much so I moved my tea and kettle down too having treats down here is great).
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • KateLynneKateLynne Posts: 46 Member
    Does Iced Coffee count? :') If it doesn't it should be a piece of a brioche braided pastry (had to google a translation, it is basically a sweet pastry that looks like a braid, it can be savoury too). Yay for all the Christmas leftovers!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,839 Member
    A banana. :wink:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 506 Member
    Cheeseburger and oreo milkshake 😋
  • MikaTheDesignerMikaTheDesigner Posts: 7 New Member
    A bag of chips. DON'T JUDGE, OKAY :( Of all what I eat, it's unfair that I accidently finds this thread after eating especially a bag of chips. Now I just sound fat :D
    The last thing I ate was not so interesting: chia seed in yogurt. But hours before that, I did experiment with smoked gouda in a grilled cheese sandwich. Decided it would have been *chef's kiss* with a slice of applewood-smoked bacon.

And don't worry, you can't sound fat. Maybe a little fat-phobic though.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Large green olives stuff with feta cheese :)
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 315 Member
    Riesen
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,685 Member
    literally rice
    kdTv8TT.gif
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 426 Member
    A grilled hamburger patty with black pepper and beet salad. We have a really cool griddle/grill/panini press, and it makes delicious burgers. :)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas marzeemo!
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 1,015 Member
    Mac and cheese
    Dream Wild Moon Child

Tales From The Myst
  • CororonCororon Posts: 3,781 Member
    Potato chips. Wavy salted ones.
    nugLeFQ.jpg
  • February11February11 Posts: 11,519 Member
    Dry Roasted Almonds
    I THINK, THEREFORE I AM, I THINK

Cheesecake that I made
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 506 Member
    An orange
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 7,973 Member
    Puffy Cheetos with a Kahlua and cream :yum:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 1,015 Member
    Stuffed baked potato
    Dream Wild Moon Child

Tales From The Myst
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    A Hostess Ding Dong
  • diavolosimsdiavolosims Posts: 34 Member