Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the last thing you ate?

Comments

• boneethuggboneethugg Posts: 15 Member
    burnt cookies
  • Crimson_ShieldCrimson_Shield Posts: 3 New Member
    Gingerbread from my Grandma! Tastes like Childhood :D
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I treated myself to some culinary heresy and made a decadent grilled cheese sandwich out of imported Port-Salut cheese, and it was divine, though the one I made yesterday with Havarti was just about as good, in a different way, with creamy pull-away ropes whereas Port-Salut is melty like fondue.

Then I had a little foil-wrapped chocolate bottle filled with cognac and a few last chunks of the gingerbread house I made (pic of it is my avi right now).

It was good but I'm feasted out, need to return to better eating habits.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2021
    An mandarin orange. I couldn't decide what oranges I wanted the other day (blood or mandarin) so I just bought a bag of each... all I eat now is oranges lol.

Or chocolate I gave a lot of chocolate from Christmas and was going to grab some while I was getting the orange but forgot and now I'm hiding under lots of blankets in front of the heat I ain't going back to the basement for chocolate lol.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    An mandarin orange. I couldn't decide what oranges I wanted the other day (blood or mandarin) so I just bought a bag of each... all I eat now is oranges lol.

Or chocolate I gave a lot of chocolate from Christmas and was going to grab some while I was getting the orange but forgot and now I'm hiding under lots of blankets in front of the heat I ain't going back to the basement for chocolate lol.

Sounds fascinating but pardon the question: you keep your chocolate in the basement? Why? I feel you on the cold though. Slept last night in lambswool longjohns, it was that cold.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2021
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Sounds fascinating but pardon the question: you keep your chocolate in the basement? Why? I feel you on the cold though. Slept last night in lambswool longjohns, it was that cold.

I started just to keep it cooler in the summer. I have no AC so the upstairs gets hot even the basement is getting too hot as summers get worse (and I try to keep it out of the fridge to keep it cool because I don't like it that cold). But it worked when I started and just became habit. My basement is also furnished and I'm down there a lot anyway so I've found it generally fairly convenient anyway (so much so I moved my tea and kettle down too having treats down here is great).
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • KateLynneKateLynne Posts: 47 Member
    Does Iced Coffee count? :') If it doesn't it should be a piece of a brioche braided pastry (had to google a translation, it is basically a sweet pastry that looks like a braid, it can be savoury too). Yay for all the Christmas leftovers!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    A banana. :wink:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Cheeseburger and oreo milkshake 😋
  • MikaTheDesignerMikaTheDesigner Posts: 7 New Member
    A bag of chips. DON'T JUDGE, OKAY :( Of all what I eat, it's unfair that I accidently finds this thread after eating especially a bag of chips. Now I just sound fat :D
    The last thing I ate was not so interesting: chia seed in yogurt. But hours before that, I did experiment with smoked gouda in a grilled cheese sandwich. Decided it would have been *chef's kiss* with a slice of applewood-smoked bacon.

And don't worry, you can't sound fat. Maybe a little fat-phobic though.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Large green olives stuff with feta cheese :)
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Riesen
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    literally rice
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    A grilled hamburger patty with black pepper and beet salad. We have a really cool griddle/grill/panini press, and it makes delicious burgers. :)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,552 Member
    Mac and cheese
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    Potato chips. Wavy salted ones.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Dry Roasted Almonds
    MLgj4Vx.png