Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Family Portrait!

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I don't even really understand how you're supposed to add this xD Can anyone explain? If it's still a thing, if not, nvmd :)
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Have y'all noticed if your "FREE" frame is missing from the launch screen, or not?

I just went into my Sims game and found its icon missing. Holiday pack and Grim Reaper's guitar still there, but the frame icon is gone.

Is EA taking back "FREE" items now? Are they THAT underhanded? Is it a bug from the latest patch? What is going on? What will they take next - a pack I paid for?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Have y'all noticed if your "FREE" frame is missing from the launch screen, or not?

I just went into my Sims game and found its icon missing. Holiday pack and Grim Reaper's guitar still there, but the frame icon is gone.

Is EA taking back "FREE" items now? Are they THAT underhanded? Is it a bug from the latest patch? What is going on? What will they take next - a pack I paid for?

It's gone from my launch screen, too. Luckily, the portraits aren't gone from my game completely, otherwise I'd be really 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I love this frame, but what's bothering me is that the dads in my families is always the one holding the toddler/baby, ever since that update they made so the mothers wouldn't hold them 90% of the time. It's supposed to be balanced, but it's far from balanced.

I sit there and change the poses again and again but it's always the dad holding. Nothing against it but I'd like it to be more 50/50.
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Hmm. So was this supposed to be a limited time offer? I just learned of it and was going to try it, but there's no "Family Portrait" icon on my game's start menu -- nothing to click on to activate the offer.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »
    I love this frame, but what's bothering me is that the dads in my families is always the one holding the toddler/baby, ever since that update they made so the mothers wouldn't hold them 90% of the time. It's supposed to be balanced, but it's far from balanced.

I sit there and change the poses again and again but it's always the dad holding. Nothing against it but I'd like it to be more 50/50.

The Sims always has trouble balancing features for some reason. For instance, I'm reeeeealy hoping that this time around it won't rain & snow every day. I mean, we want seasons but it shouldn't mean an end to sunny days.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited June 2018
    Now that we have seasons it makes me miss even more the real family portraits. Were families would pose as a family and not like in the gallery. Also, I would love to have more frames and more backgrounds to the pictures, like seasonal backgrounds for example.

In here for example, the portrait like this looks so out of place! But I still want to have some sort of family picture and this is unfortunately the only thing that comes close.
    2TbCxVH.jpg

edit: it is scaled down here fyi
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.