Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (Been working on my Nightshade simlit again today. I think I'm going to have another chapter done today. I'm moving really fast right now. :joy:)

I know and can't wait for it to be finished so I can be the first to read it, well after you of course.

(But it's just a bunch of drama again. :D This whole story is just going to be drama and angst! :joy:)

So, that means you're being a drama queen and I will have to be a drama mama :D

(I guess. :D If you guys like heartstring-tugging, sad, depressing tearjerkers this simlit will definitely be for you. You'll see what I mean in due time. >:))

(That's how my simlits are too XD)

(Oh, cool. Right up my alley. XD Not to mention mine is going to have a love story so romantic and mushy gushy that anyone who reads will either blush or puke. :joy:)

I vote for puke.....since I'm a unflirty romantic( at least right now anyway and yes I know TMI). Although, if Orion was around that might change..... ;)

(Well, now you're making me want to puke. :joy: Orion is NOT SINGLE, people!!! :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    (Hi guys.)

(Hey! What's up? :))
    (Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    (Hi guys.)

(Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)

(What have you been up to? :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    (Been working on my Nightshade simlit again today. I think I'm going to have another chapter done today. I'm moving really fast right now. :joy:)

I know and can't wait for it to be finished so I can be the first to read it, well after you of course.

(But it's just a bunch of drama again. :D This whole story is just going to be drama and angst! :joy:)

(I guess. :D If you guys like heartstring-tugging, sad, depressing tearjerkers this simlit will definitely be for you. You'll see what I mean in due time. >:))

(Oh, cool. Right up my alley. XD Not to mention mine is going to have a love story so romantic and mushy gushy that anyone who reads will either blush or puke. :joy:)

I vote for puke.....since I'm a unflirty romantic( at least right now anyway and yes I know TMI). Although, if Orion was around that might change..... ;)

(Well, now you're making me want to puke. :joy: Orion is NOT SINGLE, people!!! :joy:)

:D ROFL! I'm not holding your hair if you do. I might start them lol. Sure, I know he isn't single right now but, you know things can be dealt with >:)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    (Hi guys.)

(Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)

How is your day?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    (Hi guys.)

(Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)

(An almost surprise redaction test, surprise grades, surprise falling cookies, surprise disappointed parent a surprise you know what i better stop here.)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (Hi guys.)

(Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)

How is your day?

(Lethal.)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    (Hi guys.)

(Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)

(An almost surprise redaction test, surprise grades, surprise falling cookies, surprise disappointed parent a surprise you know what i better stop here.)

(That sounds awful :( Hugs.)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    (Hi guys.)

(Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)

How is your day?

(Lethal.)

Bless your heart! I hope that it gets better. Sorry that's it's been a bad day.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

:D ROFL! I'm not holding your hair if you do. I might start them lol. Sure, I know he isn't single right now but, you know things can be dealt with >:)

(Important announcement: Orion is 100% completely in love with Skylar. She is his everything. He would do anything for her. And he would absolutely NEVER cheat on her so you can't get any ideas there mamasquirrel, and if anything ever "happened" to Skylar he would be so devastated. He will never stop being in love with her even in death. He'd be with her ghost and if her ghost went to the netherworld he'd never love anyone but her ever again. So your chances with him are nonexistent mamasquirrel. o:)

(That was just a disclaimer I had to leave. :D)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Hi guys.)

(Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)

How is your day?

(Lethal.)

Bless your heart! I hope that it gets better. Sorry that's it's been a bad day.

that it's
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    (Hi guys.)

(Hi guys.)
    Hi gameplay!

(Hi.)

(I'm so sorry! :( *hugs*)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Important announcement: Orion is 100% completely in love with Skylar. She is his everything. He would do anything for her. And he would absolutely NEVER cheat on her so you can't get any ideas there mamasquirrel, and if anything ever "happened" to Skylar he would be so devastated. He will never stop being in love with her even in death. He'd be with her ghost and if her ghost went to the netherworld he'd never love anyone but her ever again. So your chances with him are nonexistent mamasquirrel. o:)

:D Goodness missy! Actually, that is how it should be. That is what true love is and it's a beautiful thing. Okay, can we at least make a clone then?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

:D Goodness missy! Actually, that is how it should be. That is what true love is and it's a beautiful thing. Okay, can we at least make a clone then?

(Alexander does have a cloning machine :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Alexander does have a cloning machine :joy:)

Well, hmmm.....let me think about this for a moment. How to convince Alexander to clone Orion for me? I know singing him opera wouldn't work.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    (Thank you guys for the hugs :) RIP Cookies)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Got to go and start dinner. Have fun!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    (Oh, @squirrelwithacup Just followed you on tumblr :))
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (We can be a big Tumblr squad now :joy: )
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    (Oh, @squirrelwithacup Just followed you on tumblr :))

(Thank you! I'll follow you back :))

(Yesss! :joy: I feel like I need to most some memes and filler junk about my sims on my tumblr but idk what to do. XD)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Oh, squirrelwithacup Just followed you on tumblr :))

(Yesss! :joy: I feel like I need to most some memes and filler junk about my sims on my tumblr but idk what to do. XD)

(I post memes and incorrect quotes about my characters all the time XD)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

(I saw your cinnamon roll meme post and all I can think is "Looks like could kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll" is so Onyx :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(I saw your cinnamon roll meme post and all I can think is "Looks like could kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll" is so Onyx :joy:)

(XD)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

(XD)

(I need to stop procrastinating on writing this chapter of my simlit but my excuse is I'm looking for poses I'll need later. XD)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(XD)

(I need to stop procrastinating on writing this chapter of my simlit but my excuse is I'm looking for poses I'll need later. XD)

(Trust me, i procrastinate too. I've been procrastinating since May XD)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...