Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO Season 5

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I did. Just a simple confessional this time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I didn't.

Mr. Ron and Bobbie Sue are pouting right now, so they don't want to talk to anyone.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I didn't.

Mr. Ron and Bobbie Sue are pouting right now, so they don't want to talk to anyone.

:c
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I'm sorry guys, I know I've promise you an episode, I really want to but I think this time I'm really out of ideas for the daters... I did worked on something but it didn't work out well... Now I'm back at square one... Ugh...
    Any ideas will be appreciated... ;) Can I just send them on a picnic at the beach? I know, that's so lame.... :s

Is that what you call writers block?

And at this moment we also have power outages that also doesn't help with my problem... We had like 3 in the last half an hour... Ugh!
  • Options
    How about a day tour in the city?

• Options
    Window shopping? Oooh...
  • Options
    Yeah, and just going around eating at food carts, looking at buskers and monuments, city tours...

• Options
    Mmmm... Can work... Thanks :smiley:
  • Options
    I haven't seen the first two seasons so I don't know if this has been done before, but you can also try a "floating restaurant" (they dine on a houseboat) while they pass by a bunch of interesting sights. Maybe as one part of a date

• Options
    They were once on a boat, and scuba diving... ;)
  • Options
    R&J had cool venues once... Aquarium, with a dolphin show, Botanical Gardens, Entertainment Park... Cool Cruise Ship..
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited August 2018
    How about Fiasco Forest?

https://youtu.be/kh4mgyXXnDs
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    R&J had cool venues once... Aquarium, with a dolphin show, Botanical Gardens, Entertainment Park... Cool Cruise Ship..

That's one good thing about TS3: your imagination's the limit :D (Well, the TS3 engine actually, but there's a lot you can do)

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Do you have the boardwalk venue? They could ride rollercoasters and stuff.

Or they could visit a winter wonderland and have snowball fights, go Ice skating and snowboarding, maybe find a yeti lol
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    They did the winter thing 2 dates ago... Mmm... I will see the roller-coaster thing....
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    OR how about the dates just go and visit a seemingly quiet location... But then one gets shot with a lasergame sniper and it turns out they're playing in a lasergame and have to run and work together to achieve tasks to win? :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    They did the winter thing 2 dates ago... Mmm... I will see the roller-coaster thing....

Oh my memory is bad xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    I've got a venue for the dates, yay!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Pictures of the dates and matching ceremony has been taken... If you still want to send Dre's, you got 16 hours to do so... ;)
  • Options
    No dre from me, but I'm very much looking forward to the new episode!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I'm finished with the pictures... But I'm at an engagement party now, so I will do the writing tomorrow... ;)
  • Options
    Congratulations, Alleeen! I hope you and Alfredo will have many happy years together. He is a fine man, albeit a poor cook.
  • Options
    Have fun! :smiley:

• Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Congratulations, Alleeen! I hope you and Alfredo will have many happy years together. He is a fine man, albeit a poor cook.

Haha.. I wish.. ;) Or actually not...