July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

The Hourglass Legacy Saga. RETURNS!!!

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,515 Member
    Loving the different angle of what is happening in the New Beginnings story from Mickey's point of view regarding Mommy Dearest's roaring rampage of revenge.

I also like the idea of the graphic novel retelling of Garrett Blake's story.
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 552 Member
    @VanPelt81 Thank you...the graphic novel about the Blake's is going to start as a rewrite to the Hourglass. I am going to use it as a testing ground, but it won't be part of the sims world. I love revisiting these characters. In all their forms. They are a lot of fun to play with. NAd I always enjoy working with @AudreyFld
    edited July 2019
    Part Three: Friday Afternoon

rtT0qhh.png
    Archer continues his surveillance
    and now, we have a very 🌺🌺🌺🌺, Mommy Dearest, and her mafioso BFF, planning who knows what calamity

Something about Mickey saying this line cracked me up.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,305 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    and now, we have a very plum, Mommy Dearest, and her mafioso BFF, planning who knows what calamity

Something about Mickey saying this line cracked me up.

LOL! Just hearing tough as nails Mickey say "Mommy Dearest" is too much! Gotta have a little levity I guess. :joy:
    @VanPelt81 @AudreyFld I know right, not sure why I put that in there to be honest, it just sounded right for the situation. lol
    Part Four: Friday Evening
    YBALA8E.png
    In the mist of all the craziness, Jason finds time to get a make over. Mickey and Jason make plans for the future.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,709 Member
    @LONESTAR2330 I'm just going to imagine that the Murdoch's in the @AudreyFld s story (and by extension this story) are relatives of Maureen Jenning's Murdoch (the TV version, not her novel version) because William Murdoch (and his wife Dr. Julia Odgen) get into similar messes to the Murdocks
    kikWQMd.jpg
    @MadameLee Lol..go for it. yeah there seems to be no end to the shenanigans and troubles.
    Part Five: Saturday Morning/Afternoon

xZytaoo.png
    Jason witnesses something shocking!!
    edited July 2019
    After this chapter the stories focus will shift to the Blake Heirs...Jason and Olivia Blake. But don't worry we will be seeing the Murdocks and Archer from time to time still.

Part Six: Saturday Afternoon/Evening

eyEEFKo.png
    Nicky has a message for Archer
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,709 Member
    I somehow guessed once Jason was re-introduced that he would witnessed Regan's kidnapping
    kikWQMd.jpg
    @MadameLee Lol...someone had to spot them. I thought Jason was a good choice because it would get his foot more into his father's world.
    edited September 2019
    Just posted a new thread for my newest simlit saga....The Company which will debuting TOMORROW!!! To follow me on WP simply click the previous link. The link to the Sims Forums thread is here
    The Hourglass turned to be a sort of break out for me. I met alot of you great people in the Sim Community and I also got to work with the awesome @AudreyFld As most of you know I have moved on from this saga to a new series called The Company, howeve rI am not done with Garret Blake and crew just yet....check out my latest project starring the Blake Family.... Hourglass Comic presents....The Outfit I would appreciate any and all feedback.
    cool!
    edited February 16
    I am not sure if anyone is watching this Forum or not, been awhile since I posted her, but I am announcing that I will be working on a New Hourglass story. This will likely be the last since I am writing a Hourglass comic too (it will be a bit different than what you read on here, check out this page here for more details on that)

This latest series will focus on Jason, Olivia and everyone's favorite bad boy Archer Kendall. With a few other surprise characters playing significant roles as well. As the gang moves to Windenburg, Germany (the Windenburg in Mickey's Gen was Windenburg Colorado) to open a new nightclub and start their search for Garret and Randy (who we learned in the last story Passing Torches were not killed by Tony Corleonsi after all...or were they?
    The Hourglass:THE FALL
    n2zAe16.png

Many years ago, seven individuals dove head first into the quagmire of criminal corruption in San Myshuno County. They became guardians of their community,  fighting the corrupt land barons, shady nightclub owners and the mafia.The called themselves The Outfit.

They achieved absolute power, eventually taking control of the largest conglomerate in the southwest. But...absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

The grand children of those same individuals, are joined by a motley crew of characters, as they face a new threat greater than anything the Outfit has ever faced before. 

They call him...The Exiled Fox, and he is thirsty for blood. 

Who lives? Who Dies? And who will take power after THE FALL?

The FINAL Act of The Hourglass Legacy.
    It looks exciting! Can’t wait.
    @AudreyFld Well it is getting pretty exciting at that. For sure.
    edited June 23
    Prologue

ZNkOLH1.png
    Archer receives a visit from the Blakes and the Wyatts
    I wasn’t disappointed. Points to more intrigue to come!
    @AudreyFld Oh you have no idea lol....
    I’m counting on it!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,706 Member
    Okay once again bookmarked! :)