Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of clubs did you create using the club system?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    My current skill clubs
    • POWERHOUSE (Fitness)
    • SCRIPT KEEPERS (Writing)
    • BRUSH STROKES (Painting)
    • LOGICAL CAPTAINS (Logic)
    • THAT'S CHARMING (Charisma)
    • TECH GURUS (Programming & Gaming)
    • GARDEN GNOMES (Gardening)
    • BUM NOTES (Music)
    • VAUDEVILLES (Comedy)
    • KNOWLEDGE (All)
    • UPPER CRUSTS (Culinary)
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I do family clubs. They do nothing out of the ordinary, just normal things and the points roll in. I don't have to leave the lot and I reap the benefits.

I have decided to not play again until I have Seasons and am back to a TS2 rotation. When I do come back round to TS4, I will be making a Vampire brood for hunting and other Vampire purposes.
    I see great potential should we receive other Occults. I will make a Witch coven if we get Witches. I will make a Were pack if we get Werewolves.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited July 2018
    In order to stop Sims from bloating like balloons, I not only visit gyms and spas often to keep NPC Sims exercising, I have created these clubs:
    1 club for teens that go to Random Gym. You have to be Active or Lazy to be a member. The idea is that it is a club for teens that want to get fit, and needs some motivation.
    2. Same, but for adults. I still have the default gym club in the game as well, but changed it too to "random gym" so they appear more often.
    3. A spa club with the same parameters for elders (so they don't die working out).

MCCC will auto-fill and keep track of members. So basically I auto-force all lazy sims to work out often (muahahahaha!)

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    AshBoogieAshBoogie Posts: 18 Member
    I like creating all the typical cliche cliques for teens - mean girls, jocks, nerds, troublemakers, etc. It makes for good storylines. Depending on my sim's personality they can decide which clique to join once they get to high school.

Like someone else mentioned, I created an "art cartel" once lol. The only activity was painting and I would basically just sell all the paintings that the group made. Easy, quick way to make a lot of money.

Sometimes if I have a business I'll create my own group of "employees" since the real ones usually suck and I always have to pick up their slack.

Maid, repair, or gardening services.
  • Options
    ActuallyxAnnaActuallyxAnna Posts: 52 Member
    Pregnancy club! it''s a great way to meet other moms that will give birth soon and your kid(s) and their's can grow up being friends or more!