Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style (Seasons) - Cycle 2 -Miss Sophisticated 2018 named. Closed

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    VERY True.... Jen... We All Support Each Other.... & Help Each Other.... Why I Love This Little Community......... HUGZZZZZZZZ @Jendowoz0612 Working On Mine Now..... <3<3
  • Options
    simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    In regards to @Jendowoz0612 post concerning help with backgrounds, cc, or poses, I use this CC finds blog which has a complete directory for both Alpha CC and Maxis Match CC as well as poses. This is where I found the swimsuit I used for my model so if you all are ever stuck on something, this is a great place to start. <3
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Thank you, @simuelle that will be very useful for people. Most appeciated! :)<3

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited April 2018
    I have a tip for backgrounds even though I usually use in-game. But if you do a Google search for, say, beach landscape, how you phrase it matters. Good terms are beach landscape, beach background, beach location, and you can even get more specific if you want. Searching "x wallpaper" will also generally give you some great quality images.

But remember, you can't size up raster images which is what a PNG or a JPG is. Raster images don't scale up without destruction to the pixel quality.

So what you do in that case is you go up to the little thing that says "tools" under the search bar in your image search, and it'll open up another menu, where you can pick your size. I try to pick "larger than 2MP." You can go larger than 4MP but the results will be fewer, and 2MP is pretty big. Plenty big for the Sims 4 camera output size.

So then you can always scale the background down without losing quality!

Remember, rasters can go down wonderfully, but never up.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    Thank you for the tips, @vanadis, this is sure to help everyone. Thank you. <3<3

• Options
    Mock Assignment
    Rain
    GMCJwAm.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @simuelle --- I Will Check The Links Out... HUGZZZZ <3<3<3 And Welcome To Our Little Modelling Community!!! <3<3<3@Vanadis Yes Ma'am Your Right On All Points!!!! Lady!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Mock Assignment

27297647328_29ef75c6a7_o.jpg
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Mock Assignment
    YeW1cdq.png
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @MyFavoritedesign Julie looks gorgeous, I love her whole outfit! I love your sims edits. :)

@simuelle Hana looks so cute, I love her swimsuit! :)

@wiredhanna67 wow you have improved so much since the last edit I saw of yours, beautiful!

@aussiekarima Maria is looking fierce! Her swimsuit is awesome, where can I find it? :D

@TEXASTWANGTONYA lovely entry tonya!! Rain looks really awesome, her green bikini is so pretty!

@alexis3142 she looks so glamorous, beautiful edit!
  • Options
    wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    @kittymeow Oh, thank you! Makes me happy to hear that sense it's been a while sense I've done editing! :D<3

@simuelle yesss, I love that cc find blog! that's where I get all of my cc! :D

And woooahhh these mocks!! everyone's models look stunning! <3
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • Options
    Wow is right, what a gorgeous bunch of models, ladies. So excited for you all. You have done soooo well!!! :)<3:)<3

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited April 2018
    Wow, you guys are fast! :astonished: I love every single one of these! Gorgeous! :love:

I've started working on mine. Shouldn't need any help...yet. :) It's wonderful that help is here if needed. Love this community. <3

But oh my I may need to restyle. Just don't want it to be too similar to someone else's. :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Wow wow love everyone’s so far, yall are so quick and great! I need to get started soon or there will be no good ideas left!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited April 2018
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @MyFavoritedesign Julie looks gorgeous, I love her whole outfit! I love your sims edits. :)

@simuelle Hana looks so cute, I love her swimsuit! :)

@wiredhanna67 wow you have improved so much since the last edit I saw of yours, beautiful!

@aussiekarima Maria is looking fierce! Her swimsuit is awesome, where can I find it? :D

@TEXASTWANGTONYA lovely entry tonya!! Rain looks really awesome, her green bikini is so pretty!

@alexis3142 she looks so glamorous, beautiful edit!

~ I always love what you do,your mock looks amazing!
    ~ Every ones so far looks stunning,we are all of to a good start....I would say,they are all absolutely gorgeous! <3B)<3
    ~ Thank you @kittymeow I try,still struggling, & getting things wrong,but having a lot of fun learning! <3
    ~ You can get the swimsuit HERE!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Wow y'all are killing this mock assignment <3<3<3
  • Options
    simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Thank you Tonya! <3
    @kittymeow Thank you <3

Everyone's mock assignments are looking wonderful, I can't wait to see the rest~
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    mock assignment: 41184406241_f4bccc1a29_o.png
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Mock assignment
    z5pg7WS.png

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    INFORMATION FOR ALL CONTESTANTS

So wonderful people. We now have 10 contestants, and 3 judges including myself (see judge wall). So there will be a mock first round, then after assignment 1 & 2 the eliminations will begin based on the lowest points for the round. I don't usually do comps with eliminations, but as there are 10 contenders, that is a lot for judges to commit to every 7-10 days, so eliminations will be part of this cycle. Applications to be in and closed for reserves on 1st April (Aussie time) so the 30th (31st March for the US) (oops!...thinking it's April already :p).

NB **For the early submissions however it will be Aussie time, so if the date is, for eg., 25th April - 27th April the early submission bonus will be awarded up to midnight on the earliest date on the brief or before that. (Aussie time) Just so you all know**

If you need an assignment early, for one reason or another, or are unhappy about anything, please PM me.

**As for extensions, you can have up to 48 hours, so be sure to ask 24 hours prior; up to midnight on the latest date on the brief requirements or else your submission won't be given points for that round. You can submit in the next round, however, you just won't be awarded the points from the judges for the round you missed.**

** :)Please acknowledge that you all have seen this, and understood it, thanks :) **

@heather1306 @MyFavoritedesign @GITTE2001 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @simuelle @Mamajanaynay @ColorMePink @lisabee2 @aussiekarima @kittymeow

I have seen and understand <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Wowwww Wowwww!!! Ladies Every Single One Is AMAZING!!!! Thanks Sophie!!! So Much Love You!!! @kittymeow <3<3<3<3 Yours Is Amaze Balls.... SO Is Everyone's WOWWWW
  • Options
    Thanks, Lisa

@lisabee2

• Options
  • Options
    Really lovely, @ColorMePink :)

• Options
    edited April 2018
    @Jendowoz0612 Thank you. <3:) Had something else in mind, but this works too....I hope. :p