The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style (Seasons) - Cycle 2 -Miss Sophisticated 2018 named. Closed

Comments

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Application
    Model: Jasmine Lee
    40149455295_afd5591dd0_o.png
    26171796317_a50e2aaa49_o.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Oh my goodness, @ColorMePink, Jasmine is gorgeous. That hair wouldn't have been easy to cut that is for sure. You've done brilliantly. <3<3

@Jendowoz0612 Thank you!!! :smiley: Yeah, I didn't really think about all the strands of hair I would have to cut out. lol I had to draw some strands back, but I made it work. *phew* :D
    Oh and beautiful models everyone! So much gorgeousness! :love:
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Seen it! :)
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Read and understand @Jendowoz0612
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Yes Ma'am I Did Read It......... Sorry I Didn't State That......... LOLLLLLLLLZZZ @Jendowoz0612
    OH Wowzerssss Jasmine Is Gorgeous @ColorMePink <3<3<3<3
  • wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    Woah, it has been a while sense I've done anything editing wise! Is this still open for more models or not? I'd love to get back into doing this sense everything has calmed down and I'm able to! c:
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
    Yes it is open for reserves and applications until the 1st April, (31st March for US), so I will reserve you, @wiredhanna67 :)

For all contestants' information, please read HERE and acknowledge you have seen and understood this if you haven't already, thanks.

@Jendowoz0612 awesome! I'll have my app in soon! so excited!! also I've acknowledge reading that and understand! (:
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~Application~
    Model: Maria Jose Rodriguez
    TQ2dBUs.png
    C8Ggyq2.png
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited March 2018
    @aussiekarima

Wow she looks gorgeous, Karima. So you found a skin that worked? Was it any of those I found the link to?

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Bootiful models!

@aussiekarima do you by any chance remember where you got that lipstick? I love the dimension on it.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    @aussiekarima

Wow she looks gorgeous, Karima. So you found a skin that worked? Was it any of those I found the link to?

~ Yes it is one you linked me to,thank you Jen @Jendowoz0612

~
    Vanadis wrote: »
    Bootiful models!

@aussiekarima do you by any chance remember where you got that lipstick? I love the dimension on it.

~ I only have three Creators in my lipstick/make-up at the moment, Pralinesims, RemusSirion & FashionRoyaltySims all on TSR
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited March 2018
    ~
    Vanadis wrote: »
    Bootiful models!

~ I only have three Creators in my lipstick/make-up at the moment, Pralinesims, RemusSirion & FashionRoyaltySims all on TSR

Ooh I am inclined to think it's a RemusSirion one. Thanks!

She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited March 2018
    For me the best black skin is Blahberry Pancake skin.
    tumblr_p69fm2VIsJ1vazqiuo1_1280.jpg
    ntOZKBJ.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Wowww... My Sweetums....Maria Is GORGEOUS!!!! <3<3<3<3@aussiekarima ..... @MyFavoritedesign Thanks For The LINK Most Needed Darling!!! <3<3<3<3 OMGOSH I Do Love RemusSirion CC.... For Makeup Too @Vanadis & Some Of His Skin Overlays Etc... I Am Downloading / Shopping On TSR Right Now............. LOLLLLLLLLL :D:D:D<3<3<3
    edited March 2018
    -Model Application-
    Model Name: Raven Montagne
    Headshot
    T2qxtbw.png
    Bodyshot
    vXn4Q3g.jpg

*updated*
    Post edited by wiredhanna67 on
    gLQgzBe.gif
    edited March 2018
    She's lovely, @wiredhanna67 :) Can you possibly get a clearer body shot of her, I can hardly see her eyes and she looks so nice in the closer shot, she has lovely eyes. Probably because they are a light blue. Do you know how to put them on transparent? If not that is okay, as I can cut it out for you, but just need a clearer body shot if possible. :)
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited March 2018
    @Jendowoz0612 Yeah, I'll try lol, only reason it's like that is because I have to take the screenshot manually sense The Sims 4 doesn't seem to agree with taking screenshots anymore ): so I can't really, zoom in with tab and such, I'll try to get a better one tomorrow when I'm awake lol

Also sorry no, I don't know how to? :/
    gLQgzBe.gif
    That's okay, @wiredhanna67 perfectly happy to cut her out for you, no problems. :)<3

@Jendowoz0612 I've spent all morning on this. and I really can't get it any better than the new current one I uploaded, is..that alright? :(:s,
    (I have no clue how everyone else gets such clear bodyshots, headshots I have no issues, bodyshots x-x )
    gLQgzBe.gif
    edited March 2018
    That one is absolutely fine, @wiredhanna67 .it looks great!. She really looks lovely.