Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

need help downloading game

i have an android phone and i cant find the sims mobile on the play store is and when i search it on google it says my phones not compatible

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Sounds like it’s not available for Android yet.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    It's not compatible for your device. It means that you do not have the required specs to run the game.
  • Options
    Slug7447Slug7447 Posts: 70 Member
    @Coreyblake but i had the apk and it worked fine
  • Options
    and it shows it in my iphone 4 app store
  • Options
    CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    compatible com·pat·i·ble (kəm-pāt'ə-bəl) adj. Capable of existing or performing in harmonious or agreeable combination.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Slug7447 wrote: »
    and it shows it in my iphone 4 app store

That means the game is able to make your iPhone play it. It isn't able to make your Android phone play it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I'm afraid your phone is not compatible. If the phone is on the latest version, then you can't use that to play it. Sorry.
    I can download this to my Android phone, but not to the Android tablet. The phone is new, the tablet is over 5 years old.
  • Options
    netletnetlet Posts: 4 New Member
    It works on my nokia 6, so make sure you have a recognized brand/model. I really doubt it is compatible with chinese models, even though it still works fine.
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    I had this message too (about my android not being compatible); all I did to get around it was to download the apk elsewhere and it installed and runs just fine. This is where I got it.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    thanks @Denimjo