Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So...Jungle Adventure should be on Origin and it's not?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    It's on the Australian EA YouTube and has the M rating, instead of teen lmao.

They also say "released 27th WW" so i'm so confused haha.

Just curious, why is it an M rating in Australia?

Here in kiwi land too, apparently for violence and sexual references LOL

YRxMtG8.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Starfree wrote: »
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    It's on the Australian EA YouTube and has the M rating, instead of teen lmao.

They also say "released 27th WW" so i'm so confused haha.

Just curious, why is it an M rating in Australia?

Here in kiwi land too, apparently for violence and sexual references LOL

YRxMtG8.png

lol violence
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    edited February 2018
    Why is origin the absolute worst!?! I am so frustrated with it. First, it won't load, just a black origin window, I opened the sims from my desktop, but origin was still black and I want to buy the pack. So I restart my laptop. Now origin has an update apparently. So i update. Now it's working.... I enter my card info... And the origin window is too big for my screen!?!? I cant click check out because its at the bottom, basically where my task bar is, i can see it but cant click it, theres no scroll bar either. Can't adjust the window size either... I just restarted my laptop and if this doesnt fix it i willl lose my mind... Its already 7pm, and itll probably take 4 years to download the pack where I am anyway.
    Just ranting/venting because noones home, but seriously ughhhh!!!
    ...... Anddddd it still isnt showing properly. Omg. Omgomg...... I cant get the pack. I feel like I'm gona cry.

Edit: I was able to purchase in game THANK GOD but origin is still not right. Maybe I should play spa day instead and chill out... Lol
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    surraaaaaa wrote: »
    Why is origin the absolute worst!?! I am so frustrated with it. First, it won't load, just a black origin window, I opened the sims from my desktop, but origin was still black and I want to buy the pack. So I restart my laptop. Now origin has an update apparently. So i update. Now it's working.... I enter my card info... And the origin window is too big for my screen!?!? I cant click check out because its at the bottom, basically where my task bar is, i can see it but cant click it, theres no scroll bar either. Can't adjust the window size either... I just restarted my laptop and if this doesnt fix it i willl lose my mind... Its already 7pm, and itll probably take 4 years to download the pack where I am anyway.
    Just ranting/venting because noones home, but seriously ughhhh!!!
    ...... Anddddd it still isnt showing properly. Omg. Omgomg...... I cant get the pack. I feel like I'm gona cry.

Edit: I was able to purchase in game THANK GOD but origin is still not right. Maybe I should play spa day instead and chill out... Lol

This is why I'd rather buy packs online instead.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    I can never understand this ---NZ is ALWAYS a day ahead of the rest of the world so why, I repeat WHY do we have to wait the extra day..SO not fair! Believe it or not, (at the risk of getting told off), the world does NOT revolve around the US!
    Rant over.

Not telling you off, but since the company operates in the US, it is based of a set time in a US time zone. It released at 10 am PST. I live in EST, so it did not release until noon in my time zone. So the game pack released on February 27th at 10 am PST. That was the set release.

Yeah I know..Just venting and I know it will never change!
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538
  • Options
    shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    mshadai wrote: »
    I can never understand this ---NZ is ALWAYS a day ahead of the rest of the world so why, I repeat WHY do we have to wait the extra day..SO not fair! Believe it or not, (at the risk of getting told off), the world does NOT revolve around the US!
    Rant over.

we in Aussieland have to wait to just like NZ like @mcrudd I add a day to all realease dates then buy it straight from Origin onine I'm guaranteed a copy just this week I didn't have my $$ put aside wish I paid for it last fortnight often I do or put it aside doh me Live n learn yet Sims 4 is the only game I buy everything in

I know and I was just venting. I was happy to get the release this morning too!
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538