Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Not Goodbye

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    kellivan68kellivan68 Posts: 34 Member
    I have enjoyed your work in this community and hope your new endeavors bring you many pleasures. I hope you find time for an 'Outdoor Retreat' and are able to walk your 'Cats and Dogs', if you are going to be 'City Living'. Don't forget to 'Get Together' with your co-workers and enjoy a 'Movie Hangout' or just go 'Dine out'. Maybe a 'Luxury Party' or a 'Bowling Night' might be more your cup of tea, but 'Parenthood' or just 'Toddlers' can also be fun because you will eventually have to clean up your 'Kids Room'. Do Chill out in the 'Backyard' and enjoy a "Perfect Patio', sit and relax in a 'Romantic Garden' or make some new dishes in your 'Cool Kitchen'.

You know that we all love you and are going to miss you, so when the time comes remember we are thinking of you in your 'Vintage Glamour' as you are the "Bella" of the ball. Don't frighten to many kids away with your 'Spooky Stuff' and beware of all the 'Vampires' out there.

When you finally 'Get to Work' , don't forget to relax and enjoy a 'Spa Day'.

So ... unpack you 'Fitness Stuff' and get ready for 'Laundry Day' because there are many "'Jungle Adventure's" awaiting you.

Good Luck and Best Wishes
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Well dang it!!! Amanda and Carl in the same week!!! I just can't go on anymore!!! :(

You have done a tremendous amount of work for the community and I'm sad to see you go. In the same light I am proud that you are moving on to bigger and better things. Many blessing on you new journey.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    HI @SimGuruDrake are you staying on the forums? At least now you can more freely discuss what you would like to see for The Sims 4 and the franchise. Enjoy whatever comes next, changing employers can be good, new adventures etc. Thanks for what you have done in the community.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Bye Amanda! :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited March 2018
    Although I don’t know you personally, I wish you luck on whatever adventure awaits you! I mean that :heart:
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Well dang it!!! Amanda and Carl in the same week!!! I just can't go on anymore!!! :(

Carl?
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    DatRandomSimmerDatRandomSimmer Posts: 59 Member
    Well make sure to keep your motives positive every now and then it's ok to cheat with the mailbox or llama but good luck to you Drake
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    I am very new to the Sims 4 Forums, but I saw your post and I wish you the best of luck! <3
  • Options
    XaneritheXanerithe Posts: 275 Member
    edited March 2018
    Thank you for being fantastic and I hope nothing but the best ahead of you, take care!
    I will say it's going to be strange not having you around...you've been around for so long I'll miss you.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member

You have done a tremendous amount of work for the community and I'm sad to see you go. In the same light I am proud that you are moving on to bigger and better things. Many blessing on you new journey.

I was wondering about this, too. Did you mean Carl from Carl's Sims or someone else?
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member

I was wondering about this, too. Did you mean Carl from Carl's Sims or someone else?
    @ClassicalSim I do believe that would be ...
    Carl the character on The Walking Dead TV series. He was killed off recently
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member

@ClassicalSim I do believe that would be ...
    Carl the character on The Walking Dead TV series. He was killed off recently

Oh, I bet that's it. That didn't even occur to me. Even though I haven't seen it yet, I did accidentally see a headline about it and was not happy. :(
  • Options
    Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
    edited March 2018
    Dear Amanda,

It Is Sad To See You Go And I Never Knew About This Thread Until Now And It Is Even Harder To See You Go Because You Are Or At Least Were My Favorite SimGuru, I Am Getting From All That The Reason You Left Was Because There Were Things You Want In The Sim 4 And You Are Unable To Make That Which Frustrated You A Lot. I Wish You Could Tell Us Your New Job And I Understand That You Are Unable To Do That And I Wish That I Met You In Real Life And I Wish You Good Luck For The Rest Of Your Life And I Hope You Are Stilling Looking At This Thread Even Though I Haven't Seen You Reply Since The Beginning Of This Thread.

-Wiz
    -Wiz
  • Options
    Mondnacht22Mondnacht22 Posts: 6 New Member
    I am also new to the Sims 4 Forum, but I wish you the best of luck and a great future! :)
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I can't say we have always been on the same page about many issues but I believe you bridged the communication between the community and devs. It has helped the game get on a better path. I respect you for that.

I hope you have great success on your new journey. Good Luck to you. :)
  • Options
    luiz_thunderluiz_thunder Posts: 7 New Member
    Tchau vagaba
  • Options
    PlantylPlantyl Posts: 53 Member
    Good luck!
  • Options
    CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    You're what makes a big thriving community. Making content catered for the fans. Engaging with those around for feedback. You showed your passion to the community. I hope the next person is just as dedicated and follows creations based on the rounder community wants. I hope that your life continues to only open new and awesome experiences.
    Thank You
  • Options
    gabrisimgabrisim Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm new to this game's forum but I know what a bountiful job you must've had, probably a handful at times, but thank you for your work & I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Your willingness to interact with the community is admirable and respectable - a lot of games, unfortunately, don't care about their customers in that way. Thanks for everything you've done and I hope you have a good one :)
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    kellivan68 wrote: »
    I have enjoyed your work in this community and hope your new endeavors bring you many pleasures. I hope you find time for an 'Outdoor Retreat' and are able to walk your 'Cats and Dogs', if you are going to be 'City Living'. Don't forget to 'Get Together' with your co-workers and enjoy a 'Movie Hangout' or just go 'Dine out'. Maybe a 'Luxury Party' or a 'Bowling Night' might be more your cup of tea, but 'Parenthood' or just 'Toddlers' can also be fun because you will eventually have to clean up your 'Kids Room'. Do Chill out in the 'Backyard' and enjoy a "Perfect Patio', sit and relax in a 'Romantic Garden' or make some new dishes in your 'Cool Kitchen'.

You know that we all love you and are going to miss you, so when the time comes remember we are thinking of you in your 'Vintage Glamour' as you are the "Bella" of the ball. Don't frighten to many kids away with your 'Spooky Stuff' and beware of all the 'Vampires' out there.

When you finally 'Get to Work' , don't forget to relax and enjoy a 'Spa Day'.

So ... unpack you 'Fitness Stuff' and get ready for 'Laundry Day' because there are many "'Jungle Adventure's" awaiting you.

Good Luck and Best Wishes

Best Comment I ever Read! :)

To @SimGuruDrake, Thank you for the good things that you did to this community.
  • Options
    PhoebePlaysPhoebePlays Posts: 3 New Member
    Thanks for everything!
  • Options
    jaimie_c3jaimie_c3 Posts: 44 Member
    Good luck! We will miss you!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,880 Member
    Just in case you pop in every now and then just wanted to say Congrats on the Community Manager job for Epic Games. Im definitely going to check out Fortnite. Looks like a lot of fun.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    If you still read this! Congratulations on your new job at Epic. I hope they treat you well (including gamers)!
  • Options
    cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    You are an awesome Mod. Although it's sad to see you go, we all wish you the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top