Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

{OLD] Broken Mods: Jungle Adventure/Feb. 2018

Comments

• Options
    StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    @luthienrising : You're welcome. ^_^
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Do the Pose Player and Teleport mods work fine?

Both work fine for me - but I didn't use them with toddlers, children and animals so far. There was a report somewhere on the previous pages that using children poses may cause trouble.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @5782341b77vl I don't know if you got your answer on AOM's Playable Pets but it looks like it was edited on Feb 23.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Thank you.

I was going thru my mods and updating (or in a couple of cases, deleting) them. I didn't realize how obsolete my MCCC mod was til this happened (glad to say that's been updated now).
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    There are quite a few mods claiming to have been upgraded but these new versions are still throwing me Last Exceptions. It’s a bit annoying redownloading them over and over...
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    There are quite a few mods claiming to have been upgraded but these new versions are still throwing me Last Exceptions. It’s a bit annoying redownloading them over and over...

Well if you think its annoying downloading them over and over you should just try updating them over and over. I can tell you it is a lot more effort and a lot more annoying. Still, the few modders try their best to keep the stuff updated to the best of their abilities. 100% testing is never possible but more often than not we get it right. The helpful thing is to report what is happening to the modder with as much detail as possible so that they can try and find the cause and give you another update to download.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2018
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Well if you think its annoying downloading them over and over you should just try updating them over and over. I can tell you it is a lot more effort and a lot more annoying. Still, the few modders try their best to keep the stuff updated to the best of their abilities. 100% testing is never possible but more often than not we get it right. The helpful thing is to report what is happening to the modder with as much detail as possible so that they can try and find the cause and give you another update to download.

I can say that I have quite a few mods from one modder in particular. I have reported to this modder that their mods are giving me Last Exceptions left and right even though they have Jungle Adventures and released new updated versions since then, I'm talking yesterday and the day before.

When I tell them I'm getting these Last Exceptions, they will accuse me of not doing proper troubleshooting and attempt to blame my troubles on some other mod. It's a bit disheartening as I enjoy this person's mods but last night I made the decision to remove them all and I've had no issues since. When they learn how to properly speak to people, I may return.
    Post edited by Chazzzy on
  • Options
    Simulation Lag Fix has been updated: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=598676
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited March 2018
    TBH I never even bothered with last exceptions until this patch xd and now I'm like oh my god I had so many outdated mods.

--

Is anyone having last exceptions with the AOM selectable pets??? I keep getting one when I put this mod in. It still works though, so that's what I am confused about.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    "Simulation Lag Fix" by duderocks has been updated!
  • Options
    __kaydan123__kaydan123 Posts: 5 New Member
    Has anyone else played after the patch and sims get stuck?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I need to go in game to test out a pose i made that has a child rig in it. I'll see if there's any issues with the children posing and report back.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member

Yes
    It turned out to be incompatible mods (mine were some traits)
    They would stand and make subtle movements
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member

Try deleting the localthumbcache.package file from your Sims 4 folder. It holds animations and can get bloated. The game will generate a new one next time you play. You can also safely clear your cache file folder.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I just tested and i can confirm i had no issues with the children posing.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Simulation Lag Fix has been updated: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=598676

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    hi @StarryMight, i'm sorry i never saw your post when i wrote about this!
  • Options

You're welcome! ^_^
    fewlines wrote: »
    hi @StarryMight, i'm sorry i never saw your post when i wrote about this!
    It's okay. :)

• Options
    Epierc32Epierc32 Posts: 19 Member
    All of my sims who are in active careers cannot go to work in their career clothing anymore because the career clothing has not been working since the latest patch. I tried it without custom content and the career outfits showed up so I know this is a cc related problem. I googled it but none of the results matched my problem.
  • Options
    > @Epierc32 said:
    > All of my sims who are in active careers cannot go to work in their career clothing anymore because the career clothing has not been working since the latest patch. I tried it without custom content and the career outfits showed up so I know this is a cc related problem. I googled it but none of the results matched my problem.

I forgot to mention something.
    Expansions:
    Get to Work
    Get Together
    City Living

Stuff Packs:
    Movie Hangout Stuff

Game Packs:
    None
  • Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    Never mind I found the culprit. "12 Hour Workdays for Active Careers" - by cyberops needs to be updated.
  • Options
    stargirlvampirestargirlvampire Posts: 7 New Member
    found some broken mods

* Staticsims/petalsims all 12 zodiac traits don't show up
    I removed them and found a better mod on mod the sims which
    gives you zodiac traits as reward traits which is updated and works for pets and jungle adventures
    this mod is called "zodiac traits"
    * Mama's Banshee trait doesn't show up
    * Mama's Witch trait doesn't show up
    * Aaronj3 The siren trait reloaded doesn't show up
    * Batman101 Occult Life State: Succubus is broken, the maker is trying to fix it.
    * Staarchild goth trait

possible broken but I'm not sure:
    *Icemunmun vampireheart tree
    *Icemunmun vampire edible hearts
  • Options
    Epierc32 wrote: »
    Never mind I found the culprit. "12 Hour Workdays for Active Careers" - by cyberops needs to be updated.
    found some broken mods

* Staticsims/petalsims all 12 zodiac traits don't show up
    I removed them and found a better mod on mod the sims which
    gives you zodiac traits as reward traits which is updated and works for pets and jungle adventures
    this mod is called "zodiac traits"
    * Mama's Banshee trait doesn't show up
    * Mama's Witch trait doesn't show up
    * Aaronj3 The siren trait reloaded doesn't show up
    * Batman101 Occult Life State: Succubus is broken, the maker is trying to fix it.
    * Staarchild goth trait

possible broken but I'm not sure:
    *Icemunmun vampireheart tree
    *Icemunmun vampire edible hearts

Thanks! Icemunmun reported on all her mods - check the first page.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Update:

MC Command Center user can head out and re-update: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16357952/#Comment_16357952

(Sorry I didn't see that till now! You'd think I'd have done a mod-check before playing on the weekend, wouldn't you...)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top