Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

{OLD] Broken Mods: Jungle Adventure/Feb. 2018

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    UI Cheats Extension has been updated by weerbesu. :)

If I have time later today (it's almost 1am so I need to get some needed required sleep; neither I nor my Sim have the un-nerfed Never Weary trait yet) I'll check the broken mods list and see if they've been updated while @luthienrising is away.

@loubyloulou I was just going to make a post tagging you in about this.

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hey @luthienrising Nyx has updated their fairy mod.

whats the fairy mod?

i don;t hear about some mods til they break.

Nyx has a fairy and mermaid mod http://modthesims.info/m/10037522
    More occult/supernatural sims.
    Tripilis has a sorcer's mod and WildWitch has the Art of Magic which are also supernatural. I haven't checked if the patch broke those mods yet tho

what do they do? sorry thats what i meant to ask.

The Mod has a fairy tree which you can use to make your Sim a fairy. They have to plead with the tree. Your fairy will have wings and ears and the ability to fly and sparkle. They can also cast auras on other sims to change their mood.
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    "MenaceMan44 - Newcrest Map Override" (MTS) - BROKEN

Yeah! I tried all 3 of menaceman44's map replacements and none of them work. Not surprising given the issues modders have had with the changed Region Description files. These may be gone for good. I have not seen any issues with them. They just don't work.

Broken:
    Oasis Springs Map Override (Menaceman44)
    Magnolia Promenade Colour Map Override (Menaceman44)
    Newcrest Colour Map Override (Menaceman44)

Also, I would think

Newcrest Map Reimagined (Override) by (MySimsFever)

Will be broken but I don't have it installed.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Cyclelegs wrote: »

Yeah! I tried all 3 of menaceman44's map replacements and none of them work. Not surprising given the issues modders have had with the changed Region Description files. These may be gone for good. I have not seen any issues with them. They just don't work.

Broken:

Also, I would think

Menaceman just updated his Map override mods. I can confirm that Newcrest Map Reimagined (Override) by (MySimsFever) is broken.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Cyclelegs wrote: »

Broken:

Also, I would think

Menaceman just updated his Map override mods. I can confirm that Newcrest Map Reimagined (Override) by (MySimsFever) is broken.

Ha! I should have kept quiet for half an hour. Thanks for the info. I had better go and download them.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited February 2018
    Apologies if it's already listed, I did a quick scan of the thread, but Shimrod's Happy Buffs Changed To Fine by Manderz0630, has been updated 22nd Feb 2018, according to the MTS page.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=594488

@luthienrising Sounds like she is off forum, but for when she returns.

Edit: Also the Shimrod's Confident, Pregnant and Energized Walks Disabled.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=605620
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hey @luthienrising Nyx has updated their fairy mod.

whats the fairy mod?

i don;t hear about some mods til they break.

Nyx has a fairy and mermaid mod http://modthesims.info/m/10037522
    More occult/supernatural sims.
    Tripilis has a sorcer's mod and WildWitch has the Art of Magic which are also supernatural. I haven't checked if the patch broke those mods yet tho

what do they do? sorry thats what i meant to ask.

The Mod has a fairy tree which you can use to make your Sim a fairy. They have to plead with the tree. Your fairy will have wings and ears and the ability to fly and sparkle. They can also cast auras on other sims to change their mood.

thanks sorry i wasn't clear the first time.

i was moody because i work weekends. better now.
  • Options
    VkittyVkitty Posts: 40 Member
    edited February 2018
    Guys, apparently the Wrench Icons Hiders mod has been updated for the patch.
  • Options
    VikimicikeVikimicike Posts: 65 Member
    UI cheats by weerbesu is updated :)
  • Options
    PurpleSweetTartPurpleSweetTart Posts: 167 Member
    Does anyone have a report on Go to School, Go to College and Turbo Carreers, I really need a report, I'm having a lot of Issues!
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    MCComander is broken i tested and it is broken,i try to kontact deadpool and set up him this pictures for him to see,this is what hapening in my game with only MCC MOD
    take look
    https://thesimsserbia.weebly.com/broken-mod-test.html
  • Options
    BDW
    Cinderelli Auto NPCs
    LittleMsSamImprovedSpaDayTablet_NotFree_ALLINONE
    moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017
    Sims4ClubGenderFilter06102017
    snthe_slowermotivedecay_v1.3_15
    Zerbu - More Club Icons
    All working.Testeded and all of thiis is OK only MCC4.1.2 is broken.
  • Options
    tiffanysimmertiffanysimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Is anyone else running into the problem of the game crashing after the update without mods in the game? When I go to load my family is crashes. Every time. I have uninstalled the game and uninstalled origin. Same problem. I’m at a loss.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    BDW
    Cinderelli Auto NPCs
    LittleMsSamImprovedSpaDayTablet_NotFree_ALLINONE
    moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017
    Sims4ClubGenderFilter06102017
    snthe_slowermotivedecay_v1.3_15
    Zerbu - More Club Icons
    All working.Testeded and all of thiis is OK only MCC4.1.2 is broken.

The Improved Spa Day Tablet and Slower Motive Decay actually needed to be updated, their updates are available. Club Requirement: Gender Filters by Iam4ever also needs to be updated, but hasn't been yet.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    MC Command Center is working fine, as far as I'm aware, (well mine is) and this is what Deaderpool says about last Thursday's patch:
    There have been no problems with the current version of the mod, 4.1.2, and today’s update from EA. There are many other mods out there that have been broken by this update from EA, though, so don’t be surprised to be getting errors logged by them after today.
    No MCCC updates are needed for this version of Sims 4. Thanks!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MC Command Center is working fine, as far as I'm aware and this is what Deaderpool says about last Thursday's patch:
    There have been no problems with the current version of the mod, 4.1.2, and today’s update from EA. There are many other mods out there that have been broken by this update from EA, though, so don’t be surprised to be getting errors logged by them after today.

it is working for me too.
  • Options
    MC Command Center is working fine, as far as I'm aware, (well mine is) and this is what Deaderpool says about last Thursday's patch:

I only left mcc mod in my mod folder and have problem,i dont know how you dont have but i know what i m talking. I m traying to get in tuch with but not with sucses
  • Options
    MC Command Center is working fine, as far as I'm aware and this is what Deaderpool says about last Thursday's patch:

it is working for me too.

evrithing working fine until i try in one moment to travel to som pool in oasis springs and then this hapend
    and only MCC i have in my mod folder,without MCCC and with other mods i was able to go to the pool
    here
  • Options
    edited February 2018

I only left mcc mod in my mod folder and have problem,i dont know how you dont have but i know what i m talking. I m traying to get in tuch with but not with sucses

Have you tried his Discord? That's where he mostly hangs out I think: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa
  • Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Anyone else having issues placing CC sideboards and console tables? I keep getting "Script Failed" errors, mostly with Peacemaker's items.
  • Options

Have you tried his Discord? That's where he mostly hangs out I think: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa

Tenk you werry much,i tray to find that but did not have suces..tank you i talk with him and i hope will fix problem
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Anyone else having issues placing CC sideboards and console tables? I keep getting "Script Failed" errors, mostly with Peacemaker's items.

Have you recently placed these in your game? You may need to run the Sims 4 Studio batch fix for Cats & Dogs. Even if you have run it before, it only corrects the items you have in your mods folder. So, if you added one of Peace's older sets after November, it may need to be fixed.

http://sims4studio.com/
  • Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member

Have you recently placed these in your game? You may need to run the Sims 4 Studio batch fix for Cats & Dogs. Even if you have run it before, it only corrects the items you have in your mods folder. So, if you added one of Peace's older sets after November, it may need to be fixed.

Nope, I've had these forever....Today I went and downloaded all his updated sets (which I thought I did after C&D) just to be sure but I will also re-run the batch fixes and hopefully all will be fine and dandy
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member

Nope, I've had these forever....Today I went and downloaded all his updated sets (which I thought I did after C&D) just to be sure but I will also re-run the batch fixes and hopefully all will be fine and dandy

Pull everything out of your mods folder and run a game repair just to make sure you're not having any lingering effects of having had the older versions in your game. You might want to clear your cache as well just to make sure it's reading the most up-to-date versions of the files.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Okay, summarizing what I've caught up on and didn't already have (and can list)!

Updated:
    Reported Broken:
    • Newcrest Map Reimagined (Override) by (MySimsFever)
    • Simulation Lag Fix (duderocks)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top