Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I interpret the last exception file?

Comments

• Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Vlad was going to one of my sims apartments in San myshuno. He then went in, and turned a teenage girl in the household into a vampire through mc risky vampirism. (Sorry if im not allowed to discuss that, I don't know since I'm new. Feel free to make edits.) So the girl that got turned into a vampire passed out on the floor and I was going to have her brother who is a vampire fight Vlad. I wanted to use MC control to do so but it gave me this script error.

[Jul-31-2019 20:54:25]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_0\mc_control\mc_control.py", line 41, in get_radial_menu_interactions
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'queue'

It's not game breaking or anything, I can live with it, but found it highly annoying. I didn'y know what to do with the error. Any help is very much appreciated. :blush:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    Vlad was going to one of my sims apartments in San myshuno. He then went in, and turned a teenage girl in the household into a vampire through mc risky vampirism. (Sorry if im not allowed to discuss that, I don't know since I'm new. Feel free to make edits.) So the girl that got turned into a vampire passed out on the floor and I was going to have her brother who is a vampire fight Vlad. I wanted to use MC control to do so but it gave me this script error.

[Jul-31-2019 20:54:25]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_0\mc_control\mc_control.py", line 41, in get_radial_menu_interactions
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'queue'

It's not game breaking or anything, I can live with it, but found it highly annoying. I didn'y know what to do with the error. Any help is very much appreciated. :blush:

It would be best to post about the error on Discord. They will help you to work out the cause of it.
  • Options
    SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks @rosemow ! :blush:
  • Options
    pizzalove15pizzalove15 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello :smile: I'm having issues with my mods. so apparently everytime my sims finish their meal, they will reset (stand up, drop everything, etc.). and they also impact the other sims that eat on the same table. I tried resetting the user files, and it worked, but when i put all my mods back in the folder, this happened again. I also got myself a lastexception file after moving all the mods back in. can anyone read this for me, please?

Forgive me, I'm new to this forum. I cant make threads yet. :neutral: Thank you!

<root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>a45c7f6870f3cd6f5d428aa3</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2019-08-01 13:49:56</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>buff.py:103</categoryid>
    <desyncid>a45c7f6870f3cd6f5d428aa3</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add'

BuffType:<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.buff_Sim_IsEating'>

BeingDestroyed:False

SimInfoLOD: SimInfoLODLevel.ACTIVE )

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 93, in end

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_mixin.py", line 669, in remove_buff

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 396, in remove_buff

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1110, in on_remove

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 237, in add_buff_from_op

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1029, in _can_add_buff_type

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1079, in _resume

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1096, in _call_finally

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 103, in end

SimInfoLOD: SimInfoLODLevel.ACTIVE

rtim=0</desyncdata>
  • Options
    Hello @pizzalove15
    You will need to test which mod /mods or cc is causing the issue.
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

If you have custom traits or aspirations,try testing them first.
  • Options
    Wow, that was fast! Thank you, i'll try it out.
  • Options
    JewledjjJewledjj Posts: 2 New Member
    it says this [manus] Error during initialization of service tuning_instance_manager. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_max_skill_value')
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @pizzalove15
    > You will need to test which mod /mods or cc is causing the issue.
    > Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    > Delete the cache files
    > - (link)
    > Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
    >
    > If you have custom traits or aspirations,try testing them first.

THANKYOU! I fixed the game, finally. It really was because of a mod.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @pizzalove15
    > You will need to test which mod /mods or cc is causing the issue.
    > Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    > Delete the cache files
    > - (link)
    > Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
    >
    > If you have custom traits or aspirations,try testing them first.

THANKYOU! I fixed the game, finally. It really was because of a mod.

I am glad the issue has been fixed :)
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Jewledjj wrote: »
    it says this [manus] Error during initialization of service tuning_instance_manager. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_max_skill_value')

I saw your other post about not being able to get past the loading screen. You most likely have a broken Mod or CC. I would suggest following @rosemow's advice posted above.
  • Options
    Gina_90Gina_90 Posts: 5 New Member
    Ohh can i get some help as well?
    I don't know how to stat a new thread.

Here is my lastException:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f371a85893b8cf865d426a57</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-08-01 06:35:39</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff.py:103</categoryid><desyncid>f371a85893b8cf865d426a57</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add'
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_mixin.py", line 669, in remove_buff
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 396, in remove_buff
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 237, in add_buff_from_op
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1029, in _can_add_buff_type

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1096, in _call_finally
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

Thanks
  • Options
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f371a85893b8cf865d426a57</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-08-01 06:35:39</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff.py:103</categoryid><desyncid>f371a85893b8cf865d426a57</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add'

</root>
  • Options
    Also: :<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.buff_Sim_IsEating'>
    </root>
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    @Gina_90 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add' BuffType is an old Mod you have not updated for the Island Living Patch!
    Some of mine can cause such an Error if you don't have it updated. In case you do indeed have some of my Mods read this Post: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/185722488313/patch-info-again
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • Options
    Thank you. I think it was one of your mods. But also CC bathtubs that caused my problemes... thank u :)
  • Options
    I really need help with thiss one as well. I can't figure out whats wrong :(

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>3aad10574e3533475d457d07</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-08-03 14:42:39</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:103</categoryid><desyncid>3aad10574e3533475d457d07</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_WhisperSeductively_targeted_romance_middleScore'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'expected_kwargs')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 550, in generate_choices
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 128, in add_potential_aops
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2022, in potential_pie_menu_sub_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 430, in generate_content_set
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 277, in get_valid_aops_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 252, in aop_valid_for_scoring
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 171, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2393, in test
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2306, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 537, in run_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 103, in __call__
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'expected_kwargs'
  • Options
    Hello @Gina_90 .
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue
  • Options
    OpheliaBelle7OpheliaBelle7 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I need help I've tried the 50/50 method I also downloaded the Sims 4 Tray and the Sims 4 Studio but those kept not responding so I wasn't able to use them.
  • Options
    OpheliaBelle7OpheliaBelle7 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @OpheliaBelle7 said:
    > Hi I need help I've tried the 50/50 method I also downloaded the Sims 4 Tray and the Sims 4 Studio but those kept not responding so I wasn't able to use them.

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>75750b7bc1f7c9da5d49fdb1</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-08-06 15:28:39</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>object_tests.py:2463</categoryid><desyncid>75750b7bc1f7c9da5d49fdb1</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Startup error for service event_manager_service. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 244, in c_api_zone_init
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_services.py", line 130, in start_services
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 318, in start_services
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 306, in _start_service
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 303, in _start_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 73, in start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 79, in register_callbacks
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 139, in register_tests
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_tests.py", line 2463, in get_custom_event_registration_keys
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>75750b7bc1f7c9da5d49fdb1</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-08-06 15:29:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>object_tests.py:2510</categoryid><desyncid>75750b7bc1f7c9da5d49fdb1</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state')
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 550, in do_zone_spin_up
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1366, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 652, in on_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 338, in on_spawn_sim_for_zone_spin_up_completed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 294, in refresh_achievement_data
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 523, in refresh_progress
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 231, in
  • Options
    Hello @OpheliaBelle7
    If you have any custom traits or aspirations try removing them and see if the issue remains.
    If the issue remains, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
  • Options
    AnkafiAnkafi Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm so sorry and I'm unsure how to create a new thread within a thread. I finally got around to signing into my account instead of just quickly googling so I'm new to the forums. Can you please help me :'( where do I find the file to copy/paste for help here..?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ankafi wrote: »
    Hi, I'm so sorry and I'm unsure how to create a new thread within a thread. I finally got around to signing into my account instead of just quickly googling so I'm new to the forums. Can you please help me :'( where do I find the file to copy/paste for help here..?

Hello @Ankafi Welcome to the forums!
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member.

For game issues , it would be best to post about your issue on the AHQ EA site
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    KandygamezKandygamez Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I am stressing because I cannot figure out what I need to remove from my game please help. My sims keep being embarassed and reacting to other sims.

[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136724 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 284, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 440, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1432, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 438, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1432, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2117, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2104, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    rtim=0
  • Options
    Hello @Kandygamez
    It would be best to update to the latest version of MCCC mod.
    If you have any custom traits, try removing them and see if the issue remains.
    Also, make sure that all your mods are updated to the latest version.