Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! Sims 4 Jungle Adventure (Ends today, Sunday 2/25)

Comments

• Options
    YouYou Posts: 123 Member
    You got: Lion

You are strong, proud and very full of yourself.
    You take very much pride in the fact that no one else can top you, and many people follow you. But, be careful, because, while there are people who admire your strong and determined ways, there are also people who can't stand your ego and would love to overthrow you anyday.

WOW I'm a bit triggered lol jk but it's pretty accurate I can't lie :)

Good luck everyone!
    I'm you.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,907 Member
    You wrote: »
    You got: Lion

You are strong, proud and very full of yourself.
    You take very much pride in the fact that no one else can top you, and many people follow you. But, be careful, because, while there are people who admire your strong and determined ways, there are also people who can't stand your ego and would love to overthrow you anyday.

WOW I'm a bit triggered lol jk but it's pretty accurate I can't lie :)

Good luck everyone!

Haha. Our first lion. :p
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    You got: Tiger

You are sweet, warm-hearted, generous and very loyal.
    You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossibe for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    YouYou Posts: 123 Member

Haha. Our first lion. :p

Wow really? Yay I actually feel better about myself now lol
    I'm you.
  • Options
    mhoblermhobler Posts: 299 Member
    You got: Monkey

You, my friend, are a smart one.
    You are very sociable, even though you think poorly of almost everyone you meet. You have a very wide circle of friends, and everyone enjoys spending time with you because you are fun, and adventurous. You are very inquisitive, and get bored easy. You like to keep yourself amused, but sometimes you are too clever for your own good and you end up being tricky and manipulative. Being manipulative doesn't bother you much, though, seeing as you distrust everyone, and consider yourself superior. You are capable of anything - literally, there is no talent you don't have. You love to be in the spotlight, and it doesn't matter how.
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    Thanks much for the giveaway! Here's what I got:

You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossibe for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.
  • Options
    SaraBeth522SaraBeth522 Posts: 5 New Member

• Options
    AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    edited February 2018
    you got: Tiger

• Options
    tropicanahanatropicanahana Posts: 9 New Member

You are very sociable, even though you think poorly of almost everyone you meet. You have a very wide circle of friends, and everyone enjoys spending time with you because you are fun, and adventurous. You are very inquisitive, and get bored easy. You like to keep yourself amused, but sometimes you are too clever for your own good and you end up being tricky and manipulative. Being manipulative doesn't bother you much, though, seeing as you distrust everyone, and consider yourself superior. You are capable of anything - literally, there is no talent you don't have. You love to be in the spotlight, and it doesn't matter how.
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Yay, another Tiger here.

tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member

• Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member

• Options
    jugiihjugiih Posts: 2 New Member

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I got Tiger like pretty much everyone else LOL

You have no fears, and you protect others. Your giant heart makes it impossible for you to walk by an obvious injustice without getting involved. You radiate kindness, until you are backed into a corner, that is. Once you feel attacked, you have no problem getting ferocious. You don't really believe in unfair authority, and you tend to listen to your own laws. This quality of self-assured authority will keep you living a loner's life, but you've grown accustomed. You live a generally busy life, but you like it because you're never bored.
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    A lot of people seemed to have gotten Tiger lol Well, so did I :D And it seems very on the nose tbh
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I got the Tiger.

But a lot of the answers didn't fit me! I probably would end up being another animal not on the list, lol.

Thank you for doing the giveaway, good luck to everyone!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited February 2018

Thanks for hosting another generous giveaway <3
    Good Luck everyone :)
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    KatRibeiro13KatRibeiro13 Posts: 3 New Member
    You got: Cheetah

You are proud, and you love to succeed.
    While the Cheetah is not the strongest animal, it is definately the fastest. You are the type of person to fixate on someting and, once you know you want it, you will have it. You're very positive, and you understand when to give up, even though you talk big. You're very curious and love to try new things, especially if it means you'll look cool.
  • Options
    GiorgiGiorgi Posts: 44 Member

• Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Thank you for this giveaway! :smile:

HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Oh, a giveaway! Sweet! Thank you!

You got: Cheetah

You are proud, and you love to succeed.
    While the Cheetah is not the strongest animal, it is definately the fastest. You are the type of person to fixate on someting and, once you know you want it, you will have it. You're very positive, and you understand when to give up, even though you talk big. You're very curious and love to try new things, especially if it means you'll look cool.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited February 2018
    Wow, how cool! Thank you! I got tiger, which is actually pretty accurate.

Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member

I'm not sure if any of these sentences is accurate.
  • Options
    RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    I'm a tiger and it looks like I'm not the only one! :)

Thank you for hosting this giveaway and good luck everyone!