Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Captures from TTOS game play. (S3)

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited April 2018
    Back to Vladimir's palace for photos, i realized that Mortias and Remus had the same hair... yikes...
    As i have already 2 jaggers, 2 michael's i did not want more confusion, although physically there is some difference between remus and mortias.
    I decided to change his look.. i can't get over Jaggers genetics in the game tho, his nose and jawline are very strong.

Screenshot-489.jpg
    Screenshot-495.jpg
    Screenshot-496.jpg
    Screenshot-497.jpg
    I couldn't get over how good these two were to capture positions and photos lol until i added Jagger to the mix..
    Screenshot-504.jpg

I was curious so i changed Mortias's eyes to blue just to see... naturally put the original colour back but interesting. I can see Vixen in the mix there too.
    Screenshot-506.jpg

Finding the room i want to set up my scene i go to make sure i set other sims up so i don't get disturbed.. this took ages as i had 3 sims in a group to work with not just 2, much harder but it was interesting. Remus is sooo obedient and all was going well until Vladimir attacked the wrong Jagger.. yikes.. I had to cheat their relationship as it wasnt nice.
    Screenshot-705.jpg

Screenshot-560.jpg
    Non the less it's love is in the air for some lol
    Screenshot-578.jpg
    Mortias and his wife too lol

I made sure that the other Jag and Mike were dancing 3 floors away.. as i knew this scene would take a while to get it right.. everyone was set
    Screenshot-706.jpg

Then this happens mid way.. of course..
    Screenshot-593.jpg
    he stops to dump the clothing as Michael was on his way to smooch him.. i'm like you serious grrrrrrr
    Screenshot-594.jpg
    Happy to say got it all done in the end.. sigh

I saw mortias hair had changed after martial arts.. so i played around and found finally his new look.
    Screenshot-614.jpg
    Screenshot-621.jpg

Sent the main jag and Michael to do some fishing while i waited for night fall for the last capture for this family... they enjoyed themselves :)
    Naturally Remus was in on the fishing too :)
    Screenshot-710.jpg
    Don't think he's happy with it by the yurk sound he made lol
    Screenshot-711.jpg

Remus wasn't impressed either lol
    Screenshot-718.jpg
    Screenshot-720.jpg

Then Jag caught this and was really happy about it.. i was like yuck.. what the... ewwww
    Screenshot-723.jpg
    Screenshot-724.jpg

Post edited by bebasim on
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I am calling this set of game play DOUBLE TROUBLE
    Still working on the chapter, the worst part about going back to university it always starts in summer and i need winter scenes now grrrr

After several attempts with the original crew i took to uni the game wouldn't load.. blast.. so i recreated the same sims back into the house i need for a few chapters.. back to 2 jags 2 michael's cyd and leo...
    Oh boy.. all of them at university will be interesting.
    I haven't got the heart to make the original jag and Michael fight, they have the faithfulness for one another, i noticed once sims fight it takes a very long time if ever to build them up again and i really didn't want that, so i brought their twin couple in, this way i can get opposites to fight and not worry about the repercussions, (sadly i need some expressions for my chapter that involves fighting)... what i'm also finding is, there is flirting amount the opposite jags and michaels too sigh.. can't win.. either way.. by dropping the relationships it at least gives me a chance to keep their loyalty for their own relationship in tact.

We got back to uni i set summer for least days and autumn but i'm still waiting for the snow blast it... i need scenes with snow.. in the mean time i have just been playing, letting my sims do as they please. as this house doesnt have a big back yard i set up a few toys for them in the front, they seem happy enough.

Main Jag went straight to painting to my surprise, a picture i never seen him do actually.
    Screenshot-730.jpg

Main Michael and 2nd Jag walking to class... umm Main Michael has been in the game long enough... guess whats on his mind lol
    Screenshot-731.jpg

As there is 2 jaggers floating around.. i did not need a mix up with we know whom... guess his make over had to be completely different.. he doesn't even look like Jeffrey Dean anymore :sweat_smile:

Screenshot-734.jpg
    Screenshot-735.jpg

Hmm dont think Jag 2 likes her yikes (Kat from another chapter lol)
    Screenshot-736.jpg

Main Michael was on a hunt as were the other 3 wolves.. yes i'm playing 4 wolves and 2 vamps.. oh boy oh boy *Crazy right*
    Main Mike has alchemy skills as Jag 2 hasnt got the immortal put on him as i need a scene where he will bite the neck... much more romantic than the arm, so Jag 2 i watch closely as i dont want him to perish in the sun... I have had the main J and M both learn to make the vampire sunscreen and the wolves to collect the goods to make them, to keep him topped up when needed for outside activities. :)

Of course during this full moon, Michael is faced with two zombies... so i find cure for one.. and whoops the mummy curse for another lol
    Screenshot-740.jpg
    Screenshot-741.jpg
    Screenshot-744.jpg
    Screenshot-745.jpg

Meanwhile at home... the 2 Jags are playing together lol
    Screenshot-747.jpg
    Screenshot-748.jpg
    Screenshot-749.jpg

I saw Leo had come home and as i was busy writing down the stuff they collected so i know what to put in Mike's inventoy.. I saw Leo wasted no time to go to Jag 2... ummm bad move tho.. he sniifed him inappropriately ekk
    Screenshot-752.jpg
    Screenshot-753.jpg
    I guess Jagger IS Jagger twin or not lol
    Screenshot-754.jpg
    Screenshot-755.jpg
    Screenshot-756.jpg
    Screenshot-757.jpg
    Screenshot-758.jpg
    Screenshot-759.jpg

I got the other wolves to come home in the mean time.. lol the two vamps decided to let Leo know his manners are uncalled for a laughed that BOTH were there doing the exact same thing lol..
    Screenshot-762.jpg
    Screenshot-763.jpg
    Screenshot-764.jpg
    Screenshot-765.jpg
    Screenshot-766.jpg
    Screenshot-767.jpg
    Screenshot-769.jpg
    Screenshot-772.jpg

It was bed time all the boys energy is low but they were more than happy to stay outside... grrr
    Screenshot-774.jpg
    Screenshot-775.jpg
    Screenshot-776.jpg
    Screenshot-777.jpg
    Screenshot-779.jpg
    Screenshot-781.jpg
    I noticed the zombies never touch Jagger... i wonder why... never... so far but i saw in Leo's zombie attack and Michael's yet nothing happened
    After this i did force them to have showers (woohoo lol and bed) finally peace for me and i ended the game play once they were in bed :)

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bebasim The original Michael and Jag are like my sims and couldn't care less if another sim is in the room! LOL
    Adorable pics of Jag do the different dances :)
    Was there a party happening somewhere? My sims often look like they have headaches and do that animation when there is a party in the house or even in a nearby house.
    The Scout skills are handy because they translate into gardening skills when they do their first gardening when they grow up :)
    Adorable pics of Jag with Morgan :)
    Great shots of Luna hunting!
    LOL at Michael photobombing :D
    Pillow fighting always looks so brutal! I used to get scared when my boy was little because he was a small boy (I am only a small woman so I guess that makes sense) and his friends were a year older and much bigger and they would have pillow fights when they slept over.
    I stopped putting the sauna in the house because my sims kept taking the bath that made them a day younger!
    Glad you got Morgan back to school!
    Great frisbee shots!
    LOL Morgan looked scary for a moment there on aging up! :o
    Handsome!
    Nice new look for Mortias :)
    LOL Having duplicates in the same save must be a nightmare when setting scenes!
    Another nice new look for Mortias :)
    Love the fishing shots! I have always loved sending my sims fishing :)
    I don't blame you for not wanting the original Michael and Jag to fight!
    They always have baby thoughts! LOL
    LOL at Uni Jag's new look!
    Jag 2 showed Leo!
    The 2 Jags reacting to Leo's furniture scratching was a classic!
    I don't think I would like zombies in my game! :o
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Thank you @Mikezumi for the beautiful comments <3

Those animations with the headaches he actually did when i asked him to change the dances, i have never seen them done anywhere else. I did find it funny watching him, many times he stared at the camera as if to say to me woman give me a break. He is adorable.. he sighed and did the dances but when i cancelled the last one he stood there not moving and kept cancelling Remus to dance with him i thought i had to reset him, eventually he did.. i tell me self he was peeved at me lol

LOL you're son did pillow fighting in real life.. oh geez i remember as a kid doing it but i can't recall if we were rough, i think kids are more resilient than we give them credit for <3

Thank you for the scouts tips i will have to try him out once i play him again. I certainly enjoyed that he went to Scouts it was cute to see :)
    Both Michael and Jag like to photo bomb, i always find if i am playing one the partner will come and be around or try to get in on the moments. Especially with the original 2 they seriously do not like to be away from one another for long, they will but moment i stop controlling them wham they are together interacting <3 i love them.
    YES this is why i couldn't do any arguing scenes with these two so brought in their doubles. They have the Eternally Faithful moodlet and i dont want to break that. I think it's too adorable.
    Yes so was i i am not sure why he missed school but happy he ended his last day as a child on a high
    I KNOW how scary was his face lol upon aging up yikes
    Finally Mortias has had some decent make over, i do like his last look will be keeping it :)
    I love when i let them go fishing, they always look so happy. Main Jag and M have nearly mastered fishing too but i have to get them out there more to finish it, their skills are all nearly mastered. Still got a few more but a lot are maxed :) Main Jag mastered charisma his journal he has the jokes to do and hes completed that completely which i'm surprised about.
    YES the original two woohoo the most and certainly only want babies...
    Ahh Jeffrey hahaha i kept him the in bunny suit but let it be gray as his colour is gray.
    I find the zombies really interesting now, whn i first played them i was terrified they make horrid sounds and it makes me skin crawl but never once had any Jag been attacked and Michael once but he laughed at it. I find they want to attack the werewolves but never my vamps and i am not sure why. I do find Jag (both of these atm) have snobbish attitudes but dont have snobs.. so zombies just seem to avoid them. Funny characteristics
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Uni days are never the same for me now.

I am playing to wait for the right setting so that i can grab my final photos for my next chapter, naturally letting the boys do as they wish.. *shakes head why i torment myself sometimes i dont know but it's fun to watch *

The guys get home from class and one of the ladies has built up a nice friendship with the boys. She really likes Main Jag and always is wanting to do something, but i noticed when Main Mike comes to smooch with him she has the negative moodlet above her head LMAO hahaha sorry lady this man is not into woman
    Screenshot-785.jpg
    Screenshot-788.jpg

Cyd and M2 playing catch
    Screenshot-790.jpg

Original 2 still at it lol
    Screenshot-791.jpg
    Screenshot-795.jpg
    As i expected... <3 in da tub

So Jag2 decided to show his daredevil side and set the house on fire :open_mouth:
    Why on earth would you light a firecracker in the house is beyond me.
    I did send them to the shops for groceries and books for some.. i realised i must have added some fireworks.. after this i checked and saw some had them. I need to pay attention when going on a shopping spree i dont just add anything...
    Screenshot-798.jpg
    Screenshot-799.jpg
    Screenshot-801.jpg
    Screenshot-802.jpg
    Screenshot-803.jpg
    Screenshot-804.jpg
    Main Jag just walked through the fire :confused:
    Screenshot-808.jpg
    Screenshot-810.jpg

If i had wanted to position them all like this i couldn't have...
    Screenshot-814.jpg
    Screenshot-818.jpg
    I think Jag 2 is proud of his shenanigans lol
    Screenshot-821.jpg
    But Jag1 to the rescue of course <3
    Screenshot-825.jpg
    phew that was hard work and insurance covered $67 for the damge lol
    Screenshot-828.jpg
    Screenshot-829.jpg

I sent them off to do some star gazing as i needed some quiet time and a rest lol
    Screenshot-831.jpg
    Screenshot-832.jpg
    Screenshot-833.jpg
    Screenshot-835.jpg

The views not crash but its something :)
    Screenshot-836.jpg
    Screenshot-837.jpg

Limo galore with these 5 & 4 star celebs.
    Screenshot-838.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2018
    My sims in class so i'm zooming the camera around and found a wild foal <3 Nawwww so i watched it for a while :)
    Screenshot-845.jpg
    Screenshot-846.jpg

I am assuming that is mama turning up?
    Screenshot-852.jpg
    Noticed there were a few horses running around with the foal
    Screenshot-864.jpg
    Screenshot-867.jpg
    Screenshot-868.jpg
    Screenshot-869.jpg
    I saw M1 running up to it, and thought what.. no he was running past to class phew.. but he's spotted it and now keeps wishing for some horse interactions.. i keep cancelling i have enough with this lot let alone another horse.
    Screenshot-872.jpg
    They have BKnight when they get home that's enough

I think this fem sims is sweet she always is around the boys, seems liek she's got other sims who visit too
    Screenshot-873.jpg
    She does love the trampoline i noticed too :)

I decided to get rid of the other firecrackers from J&M1.. but as always things dont' work out right lol at least it wasnt inside this time sigh
    Screenshot-876.jpg
    Screenshot-890.jpg
    Screenshot-892.jpg
    Screenshot-893.jpg
    Screenshot-895.jpg
    Screenshot-897.jpg
    Screenshot-898.jpg

I had to put 2 archers down and still lining up to use them, these guys are nuts
    Screenshot-901.jpg

Time for some painting :)
    Screenshot-915.jpg
    Screenshot-916.jpg

Class time
    Screenshot-919.jpg
    Screenshot-924.jpg
    Celeb life does get demanding enough to get you out of class grrrr
    Screenshot-926.jpg
    Screenshot-927.jpg

After class i got them all to jam a little as they all had wishes and i get to enjoy some sim music :)
    Screenshot-930.jpg
    Screenshot-931.jpg
    Screenshot-933.jpg
    Screenshot-935.jpg
    Screenshot-940.jpg
    M1 made $68 and J1 made $107 from tips. :) Nice work boys.
    AND YES M1 wants baby again.. sigh

• Options
    edited April 2018
    4 Werewolves & 2 Vampires

Playing this lot has been difficult, although i need them for my latest chapters, they have given me headaches and made more work for me than i needed when i have left them to their own devices. I am actually looking forward to finishing the next chapter i am working on so that i can not have to deal with the upsets :neutral:

Finally after some manipulating, winter has arrived but as i loaded my game, i did enjoy the last day of autumn (fall) and i must say it is my favorite season at the best of times, the trees and colours are beautiful. <3
    Screenshot.jpg

when i loaded the game i remembered the boys were on their way to class so i managed to get the 2 M's and Leo going to class. yes M1 is on the deans list. both my 2 main boys are so proud of them <3
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Then i saw this and panicked i thought there is no way the pestilence plague was in this game, i had to check- phew no it is not but i had to send my Jag1 into class, some reason they were all outside??
    Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg
    hungry Jag2 in between classes

Flying my camera around i saw this little ball of fur right near their dorm then it vanished i was going to watch it but it was gone. Its the first dog I've seen at university actually and i have played university a lot, which was refreshing to know.
    Screenshot-7.jpg

This little man was still floating around and as Jag2 was near him in the building i got him to interact with it, it's usually horses i find not babies. He did get a different moodlet for seeing a foal which was cute.
    Screenshot-12.jpg

Then he did this lol i didn't know sims would stick their tongues out when the snow is falling i cracked up laughing at him when i saw this
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-24.jpg

then of course attitude.
    Screenshot-27.jpg

finally he got to the foal again after some time and managed to get a pet, he was happy enough and so i was I to let him go to his own devices. I saw the baby was hungry so i let it go as he had no options to feed it.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    Screenshot-33.jpg

Back at the dorm i found Cyd playing catch with Norma one of the dorm ladies
    Screenshot-36.jpg
    Bit rough i think
    Screenshot-39.jpg

Screenshot-46.jpg
    whoopsies with the legs...

Scene time with Jag1 and Mike2 the fighting scene... it was hard for me to see them fighting even if it is not the original couple.
    Screenshot-75.jpg

I am happy to say on their own they did this, their fight was very short :)
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Screenshot-97.jpg
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    And went by the fire together on their own still chatting, i cancelled them to complete my chapter, happy to say they are good friends still so phew
    Screenshot-115.jpg

After i finished i got J1 and M1 to finish my chapter scenes and they decided to make me smile after they did their job for me too <3 bless them they really make my <3 flutter
    Screenshot-253.jpg
    Screenshot-256.jpg

I think the felt they deserved a nice soak in the tub, so i left them alone
    Screenshot-264.jpg

Back inside and doing as they wish M1 finished a nice piece of art work
    Screenshot-300.jpg

J1 was doing ballet but got interrupted by Norma for a school cheer - she really does hover around Jag1 a lot, i missed when she tried to give him flowers and he rejected her lol
    Screenshot-299.jpg
    AND YES Jag1 as Mike1 thinking about babies, you can tell these two have been in the game long enough.. i think the children they have is enough, but who am i to judge. Thank goodness they cannot get pregnant during university or else i would be in big trouble.

Jag2 cooking good boy :)
    Screenshot-301.jpg

I do not know why out of 3 tables they all want to sit at the one and fight for the spots lol
    J1 shaking his hands at J2 for the fire ball from his mouth
    Screenshot-303.jpg
    Dinner time gets hectic here and i noticed they were all getting tired too but still managed to clean up :)
    Screenshot-305.jpg
    Screenshot-307.jpg
    Screenshot-311.jpg
    Screenshot-312.jpg
    Screenshot-318.jpg
    I saw in Jag1's queue Jag2 was going to hypnotize him i thought oh really this will be fun.. hmmm lol i have set them as brothers to make the relationship easier.
    Screenshot-319.jpg
    Screenshot-321.jpg
    Screenshot-322.jpg
    Screenshot-323.jpg
    Screenshot-325.jpg
    He failed lol I could see j1 was not impressed so i got the pro to show Jag2 how to do it :smiley:
    Screenshot-328.jpg
    See easy says J1 to J2 lol
    Screenshot-329.jpg

I dont know if anyone else likes to do this but i love watching my sims sleeping i get to see what they dream and crosses their minds more than usual, i find it interesting how vamps dont dream, but nice to see the others do it :)

Screenshot-334.jpg
    The original Jag1 and M1
    Screenshot-333.jpg

J2 and M2
    Screenshot-341.jpg

and yes Leo and Cyd hehe i got them together too Married them before we got to university
    Screenshot-338.jpg

So i need to test nausea out, for some reason my vamps do not throw up at all, ever Jag1 has never so i put the alchemy table down so that M1 can brew up the nausea serum.. i need to test this i need it in my story.. I can see M2 found the alchemy and J1 thought he would make use of it first lol
    Screenshot-355.jpg
    Screenshot-359.jpg

but so far no luck Neither Jags have thrown up and I'm not sure what else to do hmmm
    I got Jag2 to text it out as he doesn't have the strong stomach reward.. still nothing he drank it ill faced but.. no nausea grrrr
    Screenshot-361.jpg
    Screenshot-364.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2018
    The boys seem to love the snow, think M2 wanted to taste some too
    Screenshot-368.jpg
    Screenshot-369.jpg
    Screenshot-370.jpg

Oh they do love the snow and igloos too lol as J1 and M1 seem to be the first to enjoy themselves to paparazzi's disgust :grin:
    Screenshot-371.jpg
    Screenshot-373.jpg
    Screenshot-375.jpg
    I even found Leo napping in there.. but missed that shot.

After their fun in the snow, it seems men in jocks in the new title and not men in tights with bows lol
    Screenshot-379.jpg
    Guess J1 wants the world to know his rant about work - he is a n author so i guess he would be articulate enough to rant
    Screenshot-380.jpg
    Screenshot-384.jpg

Even his eye has something to say
    Screenshot-388.jpg
    Screenshot-389.jpg

M1 seems to agree with his husbands rant lol geez
    Screenshot-391.jpg

I worry my sims will get sick as they had the warm up moodlets needed i sent them to the fire, seems to be a community gathering there lol
    M1 enjoying his warm up and dressed finally lol
    Screenshot-393.jpg

I let them be and saw this which bothered me, Jag2 flirting with Mike2 and their relationship had dwindled i was like what... omg what happened my clones were not happy :disappointed:
    Screenshot-394.jpg
    Screenshot-395.jpg
    Screenshot-396.jpg
    So i intervened and happy to say phew.. i am not sure what happened... during my chapter building leaving them do their own thing something must of happened :( At least J1 and M1 know how to keep their relationship :)
    Screenshot-397.jpg

the original 2 of course know their stuff <3 i was just happy the clones are better now...
    Screenshot-398.jpg

yes they watched the stars too finally
    Screenshot-399.jpg

i watched them as i sent J1 and M1 to ice skate they were wishing for it so i kept my eyes on J2 and M2 for a bit... nice...
    Screenshot-400.jpg
    Screenshot-401.jpg
    Screenshot-402.jpg

Checked on my main two men of course they are adorable bless them i will miss these two when i finish the story. Keeping them for another day i do decide to play with them again.

Screenshot-403.jpg
    Nice spin M1 <3
    Screenshot-407.jpg
    Screenshot-410.jpg
    Screenshot-411.jpg

I got that dwindling music sound and thought omg who has done what..? I check to find.. OH NOOO Jag2 has cheated with Leo when and how i do not know, my :heartbreak:
    Screenshot-416.jpg
    So i had some work to do to repair this damage
    Screenshot-417.jpg
    Screenshot-418.jpg
    finally they are back to normal but i had to remove the betrayal moodlets and cheat to get them back to where they were, or some kind of repair :( Sadly Jag2 now has the cheater reputation... grrrrrr LEO i checked his traits and found flirty as one.. grrrrrrrr
    Screenshot-419.jpg

Norma came at the wrong time to attack Jag2 i was still working on their repair.. so i made Jag2 turn her i cracked it
    Screenshot-424.jpg
    Screenshot-427.jpg

and before i left the game to work on my next chapter i found M1 waiting to introduce himself to Jeffrey Dean
    Screenshot-431.jpg
    Screenshot-434.jpg

And Leo being Leo i guess... at least to the right guy this time grrr
    Screenshot-433.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Working on chapters 18-19 has had it's fun, finally got through the chapters and interesting memories to add.
    So my days with 4 werewolves and 2 vamps is finally over. It has been fun but i miss my wizards still :tongue:

Watching some NPC's during class time, always is interesting, i don't find home town as interesting as university. As I'm working on the next chapter there is no university for a bit but i am sure i'll have my sims back here :sweat_smile:

It seems 2 males sims like one girl, however she's made her choice :wink:
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-16.jpg

Full moon time and during M1's transformation, Eddie Mulls decided to faint to M1's amusement.
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    M1 does love the megaphone
    Screenshot-42.jpg

Couple of images i didn't use in the chapter but thought were worth remembering.
    Screenshot-112.jpg
    Screenshot-114.jpg

ZOMBIE TIME AGAIN
    J2 was outside so i thought lets see how these zombies go with him, i sent him towards, made him hunt, they noticed him finally, so i stopped controlling him and watched with my fingers ready to pause and capture.
    Screenshot-156.jpg
    Screenshot-159.jpg
    Screenshot-161.jpg
    Screenshot-162.jpg
    Screenshot-163.jpg
    I guess he was bored lol - he really loves the snow on his tongue
    Screenshot-164.jpg
    Screenshot-165.jpg
    Screenshot-168.jpg
    Screenshot-169.jpg
    Screenshot-170.jpg
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    AND AGAIN... i'm like Come on zombies do something...
    Screenshot-172.jpg
    Nothing they pretty much clapped at him and then went back to the bow and arrows and J2 went inside. Seriously no zombies attack my vamps.. interesting. They line up to do it then nothing.. weird.

I love my J1 and M1 they really know how to amuse themselves, i think they are rubbing off on J2/M2 also?? Hope so <3
    Screenshot-175.jpg
    Screenshot-176.jpg
    Screenshot-177.jpg
    Screenshot-178.jpg

I saw the dorm lady Norma was going with J2 to class, she has been hanging a lot around my Jag's... hmmmm
    Screenshot-179.jpg
    Screenshot-180.jpg

Thursday's class is outside and i saw a random attacking J2.. uh oh
    Screenshot-181.jpg
    Screenshot-183.jpg
    Screenshot-184.jpg
    Screenshot-188.jpg
    Screenshot-189.jpg
    Screenshot-190.jpg
    Seems like they worked things out :) to my amusement
    Screenshot-191.jpg

Dorm foyer has become a huge community meeting joint too, after classes they all seem to jam up the front door and amuse themselves.
    M1/J1 seem to want babies and just make out all the time, J2 is floating around and M2 and Leo decided to practice fighting, but i think some of the animations stuffed up lol
    Screenshot-194.jpg
    Screenshot-195.jpg
    Screenshot-196.jpg
    Then i see J2 blowing a kiss to M2 but he's all warped and turned the wrong way lol
    Screenshot-197.jpg
    Fixed in the end on it's own but it did make me giggle.

Some shots not used in my chapter but i wanted to keep as memories, these two look great in the snow <3
    Screenshot-374.jpg
    Screenshot-376.jpg

I <3 this shot
    Screenshot-379.jpg

Whoops bad alignment.. lol
    Screenshot-381.jpg
    Together before i sent them home
    Screenshot-400.jpg

Sending them home i did capture some nice scenic shots with the boys running.
    Screenshot-466.jpg
    Screenshot-467.jpg
    University in snow is gorgeous esp @ night
    Screenshot-471.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2018
    WOLF SHOTS - not used in chapters
    As i needed some shots of the 3 wolfs together i did managed to get amused by them when i stopped controlling them for brief minutes between scene set ups :) - Certainly amused me

Screenshot-476.jpg

The WOLF MAFIA
    Screenshot-480.jpg
    Screenshot-482.jpg
    Cyd checking out his nails lol
    Screenshot-483.jpg
    Screenshot-485.jpg
    Screenshot-486.jpg
    Martial arts on M2's mind
    Screenshot-490.jpg

I laughed at this - found it amusing, Leo was the first to howl
    Screenshot-492.jpg

then the other 2 broke out straight after him
    Screenshot-494.jpg
    like a chain reaction leo did it again lol
    Screenshot-495.jpg
    Cyd and M2 did it again i was like WHAT are you guys doing lol
    Screenshot-496.jpg

Whoops they coughed mid howl pmsl
    Screenshot-497.jpg

M2 was itchy i guess lol
    Screenshot-501.jpg

Final shot before i got them to hunt again for chapter photos before i send them home.
    Screenshot-506.jpg

So during game play i find my M's and J's do often do similar things... however to find them showering and both woohooing next to each other in the showers amused me...
    J1 going to M1
    Screenshot-519.jpg
    J2 joining his M2 :sweat_smile:
    Screenshot-523.jpg

A couple more photos not used in the chapter but i love the boys faces, eyes especially <3
    Screenshot-719.jpg
    M1 and J1
    Screenshot-720.jpg

When it's free time i find the boys know how to amuse themselves,
    Screenshot-737.jpg
    Screenshot-739.jpg
    Screenshot-743.jpg
    Screenshot-744.jpg

Trying different camera captures, spying on M2/J2 lol in the next room they too are amusing themselves to my happy <3
    Screenshot-747.jpg
    Screenshot-748.jpg
    Screenshot-749.jpg

Back to my original 2 - nothing has changed... they still amusing themselves.
    Screenshot-752.jpg
    I love when they put their hands on their hearts sooo cute and do the whoooh sound adorable
    Screenshot-756.jpg
    Screenshot-757.jpg
    Back to it - my angels <3
    Screenshot-762.jpg
    Screenshot-763.jpg
    Screenshot-766.jpg
    Screenshot-770.jpg
    Screenshot-773.jpg

I laughed when i paused to capture these
    Screenshot-776.jpg
    Screenshot-777.jpg
    Worked out in the end lol
    Screenshot-778.jpg
    sure did
    Screenshot-780.jpg

Checking on J2/M2 - they still at it
    Screenshot-782.jpg

Back to J1/M1 to find Jag wanted a ride in M1's arms too lol
    Screenshot-783.jpg
    Screenshot-784.jpg
    Screenshot-785.jpg

Finally checked on leo and Cyd and they were busy too lol
    Guess <3 is in the air at this dorm
    Screenshot-786.jpg

Muscles, Jocks & Bow N Arrows
    It seems that J1 and M1 love to be in their jocks whenever they can be, including in the snow playing with bows.
    I find that Michael has such a sweet face even when i need him to look mean he looks sweet - he is such a sweetie <3
    Screenshot-787.jpg
    Screenshot-788.jpg
    No mean facials from M - sigh
    Screenshot-790.jpg
    Jag1 he just loves sharing his fangs :blush:
    Screenshot-791.jpg
    Screenshot-793.jpg

YAY FINALLY
    Screenshot-799.jpg

Was trying different distances with my camera zoom
    Screenshot-800.jpg
    Screenshot-808.jpg
    Screenshot-821.jpg

I find it cute how they applaud one another then play again
    Screenshot-826.jpg
    Screenshot-828.jpg
    Screenshot-835.jpg
    Screenshot-838.jpg
    Screenshot-840.jpg

Class time - i see my sims all really making the most of class lol
    Screenshot-846.jpg
    I managed to capture J1 through the window of the union building where the other sims were :)
    Screenshot-845.jpg

Random students also feeling the <3 to another sims disgust :naughty:
    Screenshot-847.jpg

Back at home letting the boys be boys.... J1/M1 in the front and M2/J2 in the back
    Screenshot-851.jpg
    M1 stopped to applaud M2 for skinny dipping before he went to join J1 at a woohoo... what else would they do - right?
    Screenshot-856.jpg

J2 joined M2 in a skinny dip...
    Screenshot-857.jpg
    Screenshot-860.jpg

I finally check on Leo and Cyd and laughed when i saw both of them on the bar
    Screenshot-864.jpg

I find Norma really likes J2 but also has been floating around J1 - I watch him with NPC as he does get nasty, must be his memories from all the interactions i have had him do so much with some of them, when i've needed fighting scenes, not sure either way.. i think she is sweet.
    Screenshot-865.jpg
    I did say J1 loves to show his fangs earlier didn't i :lol:
    Screenshot-867.jpg
    Screenshot-868.jpg
    She does seem to want to hug them a lot.
    Screenshot-869.jpg
    Screenshot-870.jpg
    Screenshot-872.jpg
    Screenshot-874.jpg
    Screenshot-876.jpg

I kept watching them
    Screenshot-877.jpg
    She wanted to hug him again - :flushed:
    Screenshot-879.jpg

Jag1 " Norma you're a lovely lady but you know i am Gay yes? I am with Michael1" he must be telling her?
    Screenshot-880.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Final Scene set ups for chapter 19

I sent Cyd into this room as i needed him to be close by and found him washing his hands... ummm in the sink
    Screenshot-892.jpg

BLOOPER
    So during my scene with J1 and Cyd, M1 decided to join lol
    Screenshot-926.jpg

I <3 the faces the vamps make when they have had a feed... dopey look from J1
    "Cyd i think you have given me a furball" Jag said to Cyd
    Screenshot-1017.jpg

So i used an NPC which came in perfect for me to work with during my chapter, i was hoping for a male sim but a girl works better sometimes. I waited for my sims to be invited to a party, as i really needed a scene done in another Dorm without having to recreate it back at home, this sim came at the perfect time, but boy did i laugh.
    Screenshot-1060.jpg
    I actually didnt know what she was doing here, so i watched and took screenshots.
    Screenshot-1062.jpg
    Oh no please dont faint...
    Screenshot-1063.jpg
    YUP she sure did grrrr
    Screenshot-1064.jpg
    I watch J1 he is a :naughty:
    Screenshot-1065.jpg
    Screenshot-1068.jpg

So i keep moving with my scene and captures.. yet another npc decides to disturb us
    Screenshot-1079.jpg

In between screen shots and checking the text for my chapter so i know i'm on the right track before i send J1 home.. she decided to kiss him... oh noooooooo GAAAHHHHHHH :rage:
    Screenshot-1081.jpg
    Screenshot-1082.jpg
    UO OH
    Screenshot-1084.jpg
    Screenshot-1088.jpg

Jag looks like he's about to have a stroke here :cold_sweat:
    Screenshot-1090.jpg
    Screenshot-1092.jpg

then she peed herself, perfect for me to use but J1 was not impressed...
    Screenshot-1094.jpg
    Screenshot-1096.jpg
    Screenshot-1099.jpg
    Screenshot-1100.jpg
    I was laughing he actually insulted her
    Screenshot-1104.jpg
    Screenshot-1105.jpg
    I have never seen sims do this before and i do not know what she was doing, i wish i did to know to get this animation but geez... i wonder what Jagger said now to her for this reaction?
    Screenshot-1106.jpg
    Screenshot-1107.jpg
    Screenshot-1108.jpg
    Screenshot-1109.jpg
    I felt sorry for her and had all my shots so sent him home straight to a shower i felt disgusted so i can imagine how she did, she had green steam coming off her so i wanted him to let her go poor thing. I actually felt for her in the end.

It seems Jag1 had been hanging around his son too much (Saber) now he decided to rant about Evil...???
    Screenshot-1115.jpg
    Screenshot-1116.jpg
    I check on the others before they go to their final exam
    Screenshot-1117.jpg
    It seems like a NPC has failed but i see J2 and M2 making out in the distance <3

Final chapter set up and I guess J1 had more important things to do, like camera bomb me.
    Screenshot-1156.jpg
    Screenshot-1157.jpg
    Nawww i can forgive him for camera bombing me <3
    Screenshot-1158.jpg
    Screenshot-1159.jpg
    Screenshot-1160.jpg

Scenic shot of them going back to their dorm.
    I ended game play with them ready to depart university. I wanted to make sure i got everything i needed before i ended their time at uni, well deserved rest for the boys.
    Screenshot-1161.jpg

• Options
    @bebasim That lady will have no chance with main Jag! LOL
    LOL What was Jag2 thinking! You should never set off fireworks in the house!
    The fire drew quite a crowd!
    At least your boys are watching the stars and not the side of the building like mine do ;)
    Awwwww cute foal :)
    That must be mama horse :)
    When I played Pets on my son's laptop I always cancelled the horse wishes. If I let my sims have every animal wish they roll I would never get anything done!
    At least the boys are having fun with the fireworks ;)
    The fall trees really are beautiful :)
    That was a funny looking but cute dog :)
    Awwwww catching snowflakes on his tongue :)
    That was great the stand-ins made up after you made them fight for the scene :)
    Funny shots of the hypnosis :)
    I don't see what my sims dream about because I never have headlines turned on. I only see them briefly when I load my save.
    The boys must be freezing outside in their undies!
    More lovely ice-skating pics :)
    Naughty Jag2! I would be devasted if any of my sims cheated!
    Poor Eddy fainting :(
    The zombies really don't bother Jag!
    Freaky stuff up animations! :o:D
    The wolf boys make a lovely pack :)
    Love the archery shots but those boys must be cold! brrrrrrrr
    Norma seems to enjoy being a vampire :)
    Cid washing the sink! LMAO
    LOL she fainted!
    No! She kissed him! Good Lord!
    Good he responded as he should!
    Jag was showing her a gross video - the animations are a crack up!
    Awwww pretty butterfly :)
  • Options
    All threads have been updated with photo links... postimage has changed their .org to .cc so i have spent the past 3 hours amending image links.. phew all working now finally.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @bebasim That lady will have no chance with main Jag! LOL
    Jag was showing her a gross video - the animations are a crack up!

Thank you sweetie for the beautiful comments :)
    Ahh I was working on my second screen so left the game to play out, i often do it when i'm working on my chapters and just hit C on my keyboard when i want photos (the joys of 2 monitors). I am spewing now i didn't move the camera to see what he was doing. But thank you for that.

I have no idea what J2 was thinking his daredevil side came out, yes it certainly brought the house together at least :astonished:

LOL I did think of that, that's why i posted those photos usually i do the front of the sims, but testing different angles helps for photos too for the story :)

That is true once they begin with animals i noticed they dont want to stop. I do find the witches are happy if there is a cat near by, so i will be bringing in Luna when and were needed. Just to keep the wizards happy :)

YES I love that season in RL too it is one of my favorites although i must say so is winter, i wish we had snow here like overseas do. I noticed during the snow taking photos of the boy, their eyes would light up and glow more than normal, giving them beautiful illumination <3

YES i agree it was happy that M2 and J1 actually made up on their own, sharing traits and just chatting, also saw them both playing with the fire... yikes.. until M2 burnt himself :anguished:

You have your bubbles turned off?I thought about it but i like to see what random sims are thinking too. The vamps don't have the bubbles when sleeping otherwise they do, i find it weird but it must be just a vamp thing?

Oh don't even touch that topic i have been so upset with J2 i couldn't believe he did it to M2 i just can't deal with it, i actually closed the game after as i got a little upset by him, but loaded it to work on repairing their relationship, it worked but phew.. my :heartbreak:

I wonder the same thing, i find them in their jocks all the time brrrr. then they want to warm up sigh... can't win

Thank you i thought that too made for some nice wolf pack photos they did. I did get a giggle out of them too.

Norma is sweet i'm spewing i didn't save her tbh.. i did get J1 to throw an elixir and make her young again.. i wish i had saved her i enjoyed her personality.

YES I laughed then i saw that on your thread as it just happened to me that night too, i had to post it never seen it done before. too funny lvoe some of the stuff ups

YES I nearly died when she kissed him.. Sam the terrible.

I will have to get him to try that to someone just so i can see those animations again, thank you for that i actually never tried any of those, i do see them from time to time especially in M1's options but never really needed to try them.

• Options
    CHAPTER 20 - Gameplay
    ***** SPOILER ALERT******

After many months of RL issues and trying to get back on track, only to have sim game problems.. also with corruption, finally I managed to bring my boys back to life and get my saved games back to slowly complete this story so that i can work on my next projects :)

Again putting up here as memories of my own journey with my sims and enjoying everyone's comments as usual. :smiley:
    I have also finally uploaded Michael to the Exchange before he is a wolf if anyone is interested in him you can find him HERE

I am trying to upload others but it seems to be jamming up and i'm having a lot of difficulties in some of the uploads which is strange as the files as smaller than Michael's file size :neutral:

I have had a few people as me for Jag's character.. it will be uploaded too, once i can get all the others up. Forgive me that it's taking so long but exchange just doesn't like uploading some of my files and I'm not very familiar with mediafile (if that's its name).

Finally the neck bite after removing the lifetime rewards 'Immortal" through NRAAS :blush: Thank you MC love this mod!
    Screenshot.jpg

Hmm the hoody is in the way.. bugger .. might have to try without a shirt lol
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Trying the main Jag and Mike now to see it works with them...
    Screenshot-15.jpg

Love the animations and facial expressions with the biting of the neck
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-13.jpg

Such romance lol especially the tongue.
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg

Setting up for my chapter at the designated location... 🐸🐸🐸🐸 this sim looks hot on a horse.. i must say so myself :)
    and the winter snow scenes are just gorgeous.
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    Screenshot-24.jpg

Sending all the characters away from home while i was trying to get through my chapter.. only to have Mike2 rush back home as we were getting robbed... so typical. However looks like his waiting in queue to fight the robber got beaten by a keen policeman haha
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Screenshot-28.jpg

Building the guys skills up slowly until Jag2 wins the lotto :)
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg

Mikes turn on the horse riding...
    Screenshot-38.jpg

Sending the sims to get through this chapter as it was going slowly... whoops got stuck on the stairs both molded into one another but the facial expressions which is what i worked more on for this chapter are interesting.
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    Screenshot-45.jpg

Sometimes i wish i knew what my sims were really thinking lol
    Screenshot-46.jpg

This time i kept the original Jag and Mike at home while i kept working through my chapter screen shots, while i tried to control 3 unicorns and 3 sims for my chapter... sigh... and that was hard work, they all wanted to do their own things and sometimes even cancelled my directions gaaah lol but enough to give me a giggle too.
    Checking up on them nothing was new
    Screenshot-315.jpg

Some Screen shots not used in the chapter.
    I love some of the expressions on their faces
    Screenshot-58.jpg
    Screenshot-72.jpg

YES the big scenes
    Screenshot-92.jpg
    Screenshot-93.jpg

Take two while waiting for the rest of the team to arrive for more photos only to get photo bombed by snow lol
    Screenshot-118.jpg
    Sims like to amuse themselves thank goodness
    Screenshot-128.jpg

Again scenes not used in the chapter
    Screenshot-130.jpg
    Screenshot-136.jpg
    Screenshot-137.jpg
    Screenshot-140.jpg
    Screenshot-177.jpg

PHOTO BOMBING & Sims being sims.
    Screenshot-188.jpg
    Screenshot-200.jpg

There always has to be one that just wont go or do what you ask them to
    Screenshot-237.jpg

Almost perfect....
    Screenshot-242.jpg

Paparazzi had to stuff it up in the background too sigh
    Screenshot-249.jpg

Or Unicorn photo bomb again.
    Screenshot-267.jpg

Checking back on the two at home... yep nothing changes i dont think they got out of bed :blush:
    Screenshot-342.jpg

Screenshot-319.jpg
    Unicorn thought photo bomb again

And of course Michael lol
    Screenshot-324.jpg

then Jag - seriously these group chat are not always easy to set up
    Screenshot-343.jpg

And again a unicorn lol
    Screenshot-390.jpg

Oh look they are standing lol (checking back to the two originals couple), while sims in chapter are mucking around...
    Screenshot-414.jpg

More scene photo bombing or random disruptions
    Screenshot-495.jpg
    Screenshot-497.jpg

Some more of the expressions i love in their eyes :smiley:
    Screenshot-499.jpg
    Screenshot-500.jpg
    Screenshot-501.jpg

Managed after many attempts got the first half of the chapter done phew...
  • Options
    Wonderful seeing you are still playing your lovely boys :) I will have to go through and refresh my memory as to where they are at. I see there's been a wedding so congrats :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi - naww thank you Sweetheart. believe me i had to do the same lol refreshing my own memory :D - lucky i had everything typed up ready to go otherwise i would be wondering where i was going with the story. :neutral:
    I must say when i went through all the steps to clean the game files and slowly one by one put everything back and test things to get it right was long but when i finally got to play my boys they did warm my heart (almost brought tears to my eyes tbh :blush: ). I realized how much i am attached to them and love their GP.
  • Options
    GP continued for Chapter 20 but was put on pause when ANNIHILATION took place...
    This has never happened to me since playing sims was interesting yet, scary and heartbreaking... :disappointed:

Letting the boys build up skills and entertain my ears while i plan the second half of the chapter and how I'm going to achieve what my minds eye can see :)
    Screenshot-509.jpg
    Screenshot-511.jpg
    Screenshot-513.jpg

Sent them off all to the gym to work out as they were starting to go stir crazy in the house and all wishing for gym work.
    Screenshot-518.jpg

Being celebs they always get distracted too sigh
    Screenshot-524.jpg

Was great to see Cyd and Leo from my earlier game play that i rehoused still floating around town, no babies from them yet sigh but oh well, they still married at least :)
    Screenshot-530.jpg

Got notice for the local festival so sent them off, still town planning where and how to complete this chapter and hunting for the right environment... might as well enjoy my gp. I left them to their own devices as i clicked from different sims to watch what they were doing, sometimes to relax i just watch them like a wee little spy haha
    Screenshot-534.jpg

J1 & M1 building a snow man together :)
    Screenshot-536.jpg
    Screenshot-539.jpg

M2 on the smashing machine thing lol
    Screenshot-537.jpg

Hmm J1 ice skating with some random...
    Screenshot-542.jpg

M1 got asked to have a practice fighting match from a local
    Screenshot-543.jpg
    Screenshot-545.jpg
    Screenshot-547.jpg

naww the boys finally skating together
    Screenshot-551.jpg

now the other two building a snowman however J2 looks like he's praying lol
    Screenshot-556.jpg
    Screenshot-563.jpg

The original two really do show so much affection for one another, of course their favorite hobby, all were getting tired and no one was leaving to go home... silly boys.
    Screenshot-567.jpg

• Options
    ... Cont

time for some gardening and honey harvesting, seriously there is not one sim who doesn't get mauled by these bees grrr
    First time i watch Michael do the bee dance, it got him that angry it turned him into a WW
    Screenshot-568.jpg
    Screenshot-569.jpg
    Screenshot-572.jpg
    Jags turn :(
    Screenshot-573.jpg
    Screenshot-574.jpg

At this time i heard a strange sound.. i never heard it playing sims before. so i paused the game but nothing... i kept watching of course.
    Screenshot-578.jpg

AND THERE IT WAS :cry: a meteorite came crashing down....
    Screenshot-579.jpg
    Screenshot-581.jpg
    Screenshot-582.jpg

I kept pausing as i panicked and grabbed as many pics as i could... not sure what will happen now but i read it can kill sims, so my stress levels did heighten :worried:
    Screenshot-584.jpg
    Screenshot-585.jpg
    Screenshot-586.jpg

Flicking between sims to see if i can see anything different all still available for selection
    Screenshot-587.jpg
    Screenshot-589.jpg
    Screenshot-590.jpg

Jag2 and M2's windows went gray and i could no longer select them :scream:
    Screenshot-591.jpg

J1 and M1 obviously having a delayed reaction to this all
    Screenshot-592.jpg
    Screenshot-594.jpg

I kept watching with my heart in my throat :cold_sweat::dizzy:
    Screenshot-599.jpg

I must admit i panicked when i saw fire and my sims wouldn't move from the spot.
    Screenshot-601.jpg
    At this point i tried to get out of the game but denied me a save as grim reaper was here.. sigh

I shake my head at the thought bubbles while shocking events take place, seriously boys....
    Screenshot-602.jpg
    Screenshot-603.jpg
    Screenshot-605.jpg
    Screenshot-607.jpg
    Screenshot-608.jpg

Both the boys wanted Jag2 back but not M2.... weird sims, however my heart was hurting... i still needed them to a degree but certainly wouldn't of have them die in my gp once i finished with them :heartbreak:
    Screenshot-609.jpg
    Screenshot-611.jpg
    Screenshot-612.jpg
    Screenshot-613.jpg
    Screenshot-614.jpg
    Screenshot-615.jpg

I think even Grim was surprised with J1 and M1 and their thought bubbles :grimace:
    Screenshot-616.jpg
    Screenshot-618.jpg
    Screenshot-619.jpg
    Screenshot-621.jpg

Obviously Grim likes the snow too i watch J1 and grim build a snow man together :astonished:
    Screenshot-625.jpg
    Screenshot-626.jpg
    Screenshot-627.jpg

• Options
    GP continued - Resting my :heart: adding back some other characters.

I had to put finishing this chapter on hold for a bit longer yet again.. after losing my J2 and M2 I backed up everything for a second time, i found i still have them but not as skilled as they were here... but thats ok i might not need them again however my main boys i really didn't want to lose them not like this.. (worked too hard to get them to the skill levels they are) AND i cant stand that thought i really needed my heart to have a break from the :heartbreak: , after a long time not playing them only to play and lose my boys, i needed a bit of a rest... and to plan for the next characters arriving in future chapters... :wink:

The gp felt a little lonely so i brought back Willow Fox from the beginning chapters who is a born in game horse for the sims to enjoy :smile:
    Screenshot-629.jpg

The boys are back :kissing_heart: brought the wizards back as i will be needing them again and needed to build up their skills again.
    Screenshot-630.jpg

Saber putting on a good luck charm spell on the ghost in Chapter 20 i wont mention her name :tongue:
    Screenshot-631.jpg

Jag of course wanted to go and enter comps so who am i not to let him have his wishes come true :grin:
    Screenshot-634.jpg

Expanding the garden so each sim can build up their skills, oh boy the work they have cut out for them tho
    Screenshot-640.jpg

getting the boys all to get their skills up a bit more and have a quiet evening before bed
    Screenshot-643.jpg
    Screenshot-647.jpg
    Screenshot-648.jpg
    Screenshot-653.jpg

But when i saw this i felt awful for Willow all by her self.
    Screenshot-649.jpg

hunting around the map i fund some wild horses, so sent Saber first to try to befriend a wild horse and found this townie here.. hmm i wonder some of the fashion sense of these sims, i really wouldn't mind doing a whole townie make over one day.. might be a project for another time in the future?
    Screenshot-655.jpg

Time to focus on the horses.
    Screenshot-656.jpg
    Screenshot-660.jpg

Watching the horse for a while got him options to feed the horse yay. I always find the animations very cute
    Screenshot-665.jpg
    Screenshot-667.jpg

A random dog decided to join for some attention lol
    Screenshot-668.jpg
    Screenshot-669.jpg

I find it amusing when sims seem to know what the other is thinking and wants to join in the same fun, so Octavian joined in to watch a while horse too
    Screenshot-670.jpg
    Screenshot-679.jpg
    Screenshot-684.jpg
    Screenshot-686.jpg
    I had to max their needs as it was taking a while as it always does but mor options were slowly opening up.

Whipped the camera around to see an unusual fish.. upon closer inspection it is a piranha
    Screenshot-687.jpg
    Screenshot-689.jpg

Finally horse 1 added with a makeover of course...
    Screenshot-691.jpg

horse number 2 also added and make over done
    Screenshot-692.jpg

Used Nraas to makeover the other wild horse too just for a variety of colours.
    Screenshot-694.jpg

Time to go for a ride lol
    Screenshot-697.jpg
    Screenshot-703.jpg

Another random wild horse turned up too hmm
    Screenshot-705.jpg

So i let Michael befriend the other horse being the only male one with the 3 girls :)
    Screenshot-708.jpg

Bit of work for willow and Jag
    Screenshot-710.jpg
    Screenshot-712.jpg
    Screenshot-713.jpg

Screenshot-714.jpg
    The boys slowly building up their riding skills and i spot a townie in the distance...
    Screenshot-716.jpg
    Screenshot-717.jpg

Willow got the spotlight with the paparazzi too
    Screenshot-719.jpg

I see Michael helped himself to one of the brooms that i put on the broom stand in the basement build i was doing.
    Screenshot-727.jpg

Some of the pretties he picked up on his previous hunt also
    Screenshot-729.jpg
    Screenshot-730.jpg