Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Captures from TTOS game play. (S3)

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited April 2018
    Whoops forgot to post these ones before Mortias aged up i did scenes for the chapter but had to throw these in as in the chapter they don't get along but in reality... this is how it is :)

Jagger with Mortias. What can i say this man really makes a great parent....
    I needed to level Mortias up to blue belt so waited while they trained
    Screenshot-768.jpg

Jagger grrrrr
    Screenshot-784.jpg
    Screenshot-797.jpg
    Screenshot-798.jpg
    Screenshot-800.jpg
    Love how random sims come to the academy only to yawn and want to go to bed lol
    Screenshot-803.jpg
    Screenshot-827.jpg
    Screenshot-831.jpg
    Screenshot-844.jpg
    Screenshot-846.jpg
    Screenshot-842.jpg
    Nawww <3<3<3
    Screenshot-840.jpg

And he taught Mortias to drive bless his heart... a vampire with a <3
    Screenshot-853.jpg

Like Father like son both love playing the drums
    Screenshot-1134.jpg
    It seems Jagger was trying to get Katya out of the room lol i can't believe how close he planted the drums to play them while she's reading... seriously guys...
    Screenshot-1459.jpg

Naww he's in <3 this was while Sarah wasnt living with him just yet but they were engaged.
    Screenshot-12.jpg

No idea what Katya was doing here... but i snapped it during one of my scenes... lol
    Screenshot-1320.jpg

Post edited by bebasim on
    You aren't bored with these sims they are plenty of funny stuffs you made them plenty of I never tested them and they are beautiful all I love Supernatural sims in this game they are always make me giggle. Indeed the paintings are disturbing seems like a girl who is kidnapped in the very first paintings.

@Simsophonique you are not wrong there, When i first started sims3 i was terrified of the supernatural pack, the zombies creep me out so much i disabled the game. But one game play i just accepted all the games i have and never looked back, the werewolf is my first one i tried, but i'm in love with the vampires. Now i've tried them all but the vampires i absolutely love what they can do. I am a lover of vampires at the best of times and Sims certainly is making me enjoy it much more.

YES that painting was very disturbing, i found that almost shocked that Luther painted it.
    I must say i agree game play is interesting since i've been writing this story. And i don't think i can ever play normal sims again, i truly love the supernaturals <3
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited March 2018
    bebasim wrote: »
    You aren't bored with these sims they are plenty of funny stuffs you made them plenty of I never tested them and they are beautiful all I love Supernatural sims in this game they are always make me giggle. Indeed the paintings are disturbing seems like a girl who is kidnapped in the very first paintings.

@Simsophonique you are not wrong there, When i first started sims3 i was terrified of the supernatural pack, the zombies creep me out so much i disabled the game. But one game play i just accepted all the games i have and never looked back, the werewolf is my first one i tried, but i'm in love with the vampires. Now i've tried them all but the vampires i absolutely love what they can do. I am a lover of vampires at the best of times and Sims certainly is making me enjoy it much more.

YES that painting was very disturbing, i found that almost shocked that Luther painted it.
    I must say i agree game play is interesting since i've been writing this story. And i don't think i can ever play normal sims again, i truly love the supernaturals <3

At first myself I didn't want this EP because in sims 2 I never use Supernatural and I thought of I won't use them at all.
    Someday I tested it and now I love it ahaha . I don't play myself a normal sims even though I still love normal sims. I love sims 3 and to me it's the best
    for stories. You have always something to speak about.
    Wolves are so funny. My current avatar is a wolf her name is Rose and she is always funny her facial expressions are cult.
    However I was very disappoint about vampires, they never turned into a bat, without mods and without playing they are always thirsty with all the plasma food they can easily find in my town it's Sunset Valley but it's heavily Supernatural Friendly, a plasma fruit bush etc, they never autonomous open their sunshades they are always KO. Vampires are great but they needs mods and they needed to be a little bit more focused on.
    I love vampires especially mine were no nice, vampires Intimidations are hilarious mine never attacked people autonomously ahahah. Now with mods I didn't see how they are I only still got 1.

Ugh maybe the painting is what Luther feels? As somebody trussed up.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bebasim Love the pics where Jag and Michael are both thinking of babies! :)
    Ewwwwww I don't like how dirty sims get when they dumpster dive :#
    I actually love Luther's painting!
    Yay! I don't see it often when the sketcher is the one who ends up nude! :p
    Elevators are popular for woohoo! My boys can often be found sneaking off to use theirs!
    You got some great paintings :)
    Vladimir is a cutie!
    Mortias is good looking :)
    All of his kids are!
    What!? You poor thing! Two sets of twins will be a nightmare! Can't wait to see them grown up :)
    Sorry about the error 12s :(
    The werewolf is cute!
    Awwww lovely hot tub pics :)
    Love the dancing pics <3
    Dang! I really need to install my Showtime because I miss the karaoke machine :(
    Mortias aged up well :)
    I'm glad Jag smacked that Vixen!
    Congrats on Mortias' engagement :)
    Oh! And on his wedding too!
    LMAO floating heads! You need male pregnancy clothes!
    Adorable seeing the boys interact with their toddlers :)
    Jag can't stop thinking about babies! My kind of sim :)
    bebasim wrote: »

At first myself I didn't want this EP because in sims 2 I never use Supernatural and I thought of I won't use them at all.
    Someday I tested it and now I love it ahaha . I don't play myself a normal sims even though I still love normal sims. I love sims 3 and to me it's the best
    for stories. You have always something to speak about.
    Wolves are so funny. My current avatar is a wolf her name is Rose and she is always funny her facial expressions are cult.
    However I was very disappoint about vampires, they never turned into a bat, without mods and without playing they are always thirsty with all the plasma food they can easily find in my town it's Sunset Valley but it's heavily Supernatural Friendly, a plasma fruit bush etc, they never autonomous open their sunshades they are always KO. Vampires are great but they needs mods and they needed to be a little bit more focused on.
    I love vampires especially mine were no nice, vampires Intimidations are hilarious mine never attacked people autonomously ahahah. Now with mods I didn't see how they are I only still got 1.

Ugh maybe the painting is what Luther feels? As somebody trussed up.

@Simsophonique i agree in Sims2 i didn't play supernatural either, the zombies always freaked me out, i seen them around and i even shut my game down. When i first started sims3 and brought all the packages, the first zombie emerged from the ground the sound scared me so much i shut the game down and didn't go into it for a week out of fear. When i did it was gone, but then i tried to find how to disable it. Now i love it so much, the zombies are nothing actually amusing i had my first zombie attack my sim last night in game play, and i was laughing so much my family came to watch what was happening. Will post photos soon.
    Yes you are right, once you go supernatural normal sims are not as interesting. I can't see myself playing plain sims as much as i use to. I will always have to have a supernatural now. Funny how it all changes lol

I love the werewolves it was my first supernatural i ever tried, actually what gave me the idea for the story. I was scared of Vamps but now i love them all
    Have you got a game play thread or thread you put up with your werewolf? Would love to see :) Yes their expressions are amusing to the max i must admit!!

Yes i did download a few of the mods and alter some, i find my vamps are amusing especially Jag and with his traits he seems to go about his own things to my surprise which leaves me shaking my head half the time, and when i try to cancel some actions i'm too late grrr as he did the other night during game play and got himself arrested.... silly boy!!
    I have read a lot of people complain that they are not as powerful and some things they do isn't enough. I have to admit i agree to a point as i would love to see more animations in both vamps and wolves especially as i see them both as strong supernaturals. Vamps i see as regal and more methodical than wolves. Maybe someone will create more mods for them?? We can only hope :)

I have had problems with Luther when i was playing him as i left him alone a lot while i did scenes with the boys and he would always attack a sim or a group he was hilarious and horrendous at the same time, i think traits make a huge factor too. Jag is arrogant as i discovered in last nights play watching C*yd's wish to fight a vampire happen. lol Will post photos soon.
    edited April 2018
    After publishing the last chapter i actually played sims a bit longer than usual only because i had so many amusing things take place. I find it interesting playing two wolves and a vampire, of late it's been two vamps and a wolf now the tables have turned and i loved this game play i really enjoyed their antics. Wolves really cheer me up.
    As I used a skilled up Jagger with a New Michael as he's a wolf now and added Cyd to my household geez he cracked me up also i found Dakota in an older save yay so added him as i needed a sim to kill off (yikes) lol for some animations sorry Dakota you die again lol

Starting with some random shots i took before i got my chapter started. I am surprised how different traits certainly DO make sims very different in their behavior.
    I put this bunch in a beautiful apartment building this time, as it has everything i need to skill up Michael and Cyd and give Jagger more skills I love the work this person did so all credit to the builder
    Screenshot-85.jpg
    Beautiful entrance way
    Screenshot-86.jpg

The boys jamming their way into skills :)
    Screenshot-84.jpg

I even let Cyd max his levels in martial arts :)
    Screenshot-106.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg
    @Mikezumi i thought of you when i saw this lol, i never done this animation before and find it amusing lol.

The boys getting ready to go back to university the facial expressions kill me
    Screenshot-204.jpg
    Screenshot-229.jpg
    Michael's like seriously J what can be so hard lol

This new building they absolutely would not leave the elevator alone... but i saw some scenes i never did before and it's happened to Michael twice now, too funny.
    Elevator expression never get old i love it
    Screenshot-224.jpg
    The boys are like WHATTT stop spying on us lol

You know what the boys did next right....
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    Love the intensity in Jaggers expression here.
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    Guilty much Jagger lol Michael's like he did it not me lol

So on their way to leave to university again and i get notice that Michael is stuck in the elevator i find this.. boy did i crack up laughing.
    Screenshot-236.jpg
    Screenshot-237.jpg
    Screenshot-240.jpg

Screenshot-243.jpg
    Screenshot-244.jpg
    Naww he hurt himself poor baby :(

edited April 2018
    Back at University and as always it's interesting i love uni day i get a great game play out of it every time!!
    Random Sims and pics of events..

Screenshot-1417.jpg
    Look it's a bird, it's a plane, no it's flying vampire sim... i never seen any of my sims running in mid air before.. Jag never ceased to amaze me lol

This just cracked me up i was waiting for my sim to finish class and when i paused the game i saw this. The guy in the glasses cracked me up
    Screenshot-316.jpg

Screenshot-318.jpg
    A failed Flower gifting yikes lol sometimes i love watching random sims and their antics

Screenshot-887.jpg
    Screenshot-890.jpg
    I love his facial expression but he was hurting so much here nawww

So i check on Michael who also finished class and he's no better :(
    Screenshot-891.jpg
    Screenshot-893.jpg

Cyd on the other hand... decided guitar was more fun
    Screenshot-897.jpg
    Screenshot-902.jpg

Whoopsie.... not the right sim to do this in front of lmao i died when i saw him running off
    Screenshot-1146.jpg
    Screenshot-1147.jpg
    Screenshot-1150.jpg

Screenshot-1154.jpg
    Jeffrey Dean - now i know where Jagger gets it from lol.... I watched Jeffrey do exactly the same thing lol - the daredevil trait is a hoot.

Watching my sims as they all had class together... Jagger the first to get out... guess who stalks him AGAIN. Seriously it must be their traits are too similar and he is attracted to my vamp. Jeffrey wanting to talk to Jagger AGAIN and Jaggers like.. meh... what ever.. such a prude love him.
    Screenshot-1155.jpg
    Screenshot-1156.jpg
    Screenshot-1157.jpg
    Screenshot-1159.jpg
    Screenshot-1161.jpg
    Screenshot-1162.jpg
    FINALLY the introduction took place.. Jagger really doesnt like the competition i think lol
    Screenshot-1163.jpg

edited April 2018
    Next day out of class i find Michael and Cyd in between classes really RANTING it up lol
    Screenshot-1371.jpg
    Screenshot-1373.jpg
    I think cyd was a little lonely the boys have each other and he was always alone, he might be wanting something me thinks lol
    Screenshot-1375.jpg
    Screenshot-1378.jpg
    Screenshot-1379.jpg
    That's Jeffrey Dean again, Jag was at another building

Screenshot-443.jpg
    Class was eventful boys seriously...

Caught some random sims gossiping about Michael... grrrr
    Screenshot-1392.jpg

for once a dorm room member not wanting to attack Jagger but not what i expected. So i checked the Sim's traits out to see he's a heartbreaker.. meh not with my sim buddy grrrr
    Ive never seen the cheer done actually in sims 3 so that was interesting
    Screenshot-1202.jpg
    Screenshot-1204.jpg
    Screenshot-1208.jpg
    Screenshot-1209.jpg

I didnt know they can jump this high or is that just Jagger?
    Screenshot-1207.jpg

and then this, i'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Screenshot-1212.jpg

edited April 2018
    This just never gets old for me i love the tub scenes...
    Screenshot-1025.jpg
    Screenshot-1029.jpg
    Screenshot-1034.jpg
    Naww those Eskimo kisses melt my heart <3

So I see this and I'm like huh what are you doing, check and he is serenading Michael... like really lmao with that face OMG
    Screenshot-1038.jpg
    Screenshot-1040.jpg
    Screenshot-1051.jpg

They seriously melt my heart then they get heated again... lol
    Screenshot-1056.jpg
    Screenshot-1058.jpg

they already had 2 woohoos i had to cancel the third.. finally star gazing lol
    Screenshot-1081.jpg

I didn't expect this from Jagger but it came to my surprise.
    Screenshot-1090.jpg
    Screenshot-1093.jpg
    Screenshot-1095.jpg
    Screenshot-1098.jpg
    Screenshot-1100.jpg

Love how they just stare at one another sometimes for a few sim minutes Jaggers eyebrows and expression just makes my bleeding heart melt.
    Screenshot-1105.jpg
    Screenshot-1107.jpg

MICHAEL FOX cut it OUT!! another cancel for the woohoo seriously in under an hour 4 times... yikes
    Screenshot-1108.jpg

Selfies instead that works lol
    Screenshot-1116.jpg
    Screenshot-1118.jpg

edited April 2018
    I FINALLY DID IT ZOMBIE ATTACK
    I always make my sims run inside to hide from the zombies i even crashed my game when i couldn't cancel the zombie attack on my sim, this game play i decided to brave it out and watch, i never have seen this and was not sure what to expect. I was working on the scenes with Michael and Cyd for my chapter so i let the zombie attack happen... no words are needed but boy did i crack up laughing. It made my night and i'm not as terrified of them anymore. Now i want to see what will happen to the other two boys.

So Michael was the one who was getting attacked
    Screenshot-454.jpg

I check on Cyd to see this...
    Screenshot-455.jpg

And it continues to unfold...
    Screenshot-457.jpg
    Screenshot-459.jpg
    Screenshot-460.jpg
    Screenshot-461.jpg

Meanwhile Cyd is still fainted lol
    Screenshot-465.jpg
    Screenshot-466.jpg
    Screenshot-467.jpg
    Screenshot-468.jpg
    Screenshot-469.jpg
    Screenshot-470.jpg
    Screenshot-471.jpg
    Screenshot-472.jpg
    Screenshot-473.jpg
    Screenshot-475.jpg
    Screenshot-481.jpg
    Screenshot-482.jpg
    Screenshot-483.jpg
    Screenshot-484.jpg
    Screenshot-485.jpg
    Screenshot-488.jpg
    Well Cyd certainly slept through it all lol
    So i guess the zombie attack isn't as bad as i first read about lol Michael found it amusing and certainly gave me an entertaining night.
    edited April 2018
    WOLVES
    Screenshot-1418.jpg
    So i sent Cyd and Michael out for a hunt.. but Cyd was itchy lol

During the hunt Michael got notification of some woman wanting to slap him so i let it go.. took a while for her to arrive, where and who no idea and why.. but hahaha
    Screenshot-1426.jpg
    Screenshot-1428.jpg
    Screenshot-1429.jpg
    Screenshot-1431.jpg
    Screenshot-1432.jpg
    Whoops Michael is just as arrogant as Jagger... i keep watching lol
    Screenshot-1435.jpg
    Screenshot-1437.jpg
    Screenshot-1440.jpg
    Screenshot-1442.jpg
    So i interviened and had him bite her with the cursed bite lol
    Screenshot-1449.jpg
    Screenshot-1453.jpg
    Screenshot-1454.jpg

Umm ok... Michael felt accomplished lol
    Screenshot-1461.jpg

I guess when you have an itch you have an itch lol
    Screenshot-1468.jpg
    Screenshot-1469.jpg

Finally a fight with Michael and Cyd and i don't end up using them in the chapter grrrr
    Screenshot-1474.jpg
    Screenshot-1479.jpg
    Screenshot-1481.jpg
    Screenshot-1485.jpg
    Love i managed to get them to line up unintentionally :)
    Screenshot-1486.jpg

Finally i get to have another scene for the chapter some photos not used in the chapter
    Screenshot-592.jpg
    Screenshot-594.jpg
    AND AGAIN more Zombies lol grrr
    Screenshot-604.jpg

This shot cracked me up Cyd is such a clown
    Screenshot-631.jpg

Seriously Cyd you have low blood pressure or just love fainting... once again he.. fainted on me..
    Screenshot-695.jpg
    Screenshot-696.jpg
    Screenshot-698.jpg
    And Michael lol ummm he's become really interesting as a wolf lol
    Screenshot-703.jpg
    Screenshot-706.jpg

I didnt even get to tell them what to do Cyd stuffs me up again to the point i gave up and left the rest for another night...
    Screenshot-714.jpg
    Screenshot-718.jpg
    Screenshot-722.jpg
    Screenshot-724.jpg
    Screenshot-723.jpg

i send Cyd off to shower and find Michael wasted no time to snap Jagger up lol
    Screenshot-729.jpg

edited April 2018
    ARRESTED - Guess who???
    First Party goes horribly wrong.
    So my sims got a party invite when they arrived to uni so i let them have some fun to meet others and just see what they will do sometimes i get good laughs out of it, tonight i was in for a shock!

I get a notification that Jagger has been arrested i'm like WHAT!! HOW WHY.. I click to see where he is and find this... Both Cyd and Jagger i'm like are you for real...
    Screenshot-250.jpg
    so i followed Jag to watch..
    Again something i have never seen cute animations really cute, he broke my heart... guess the daredevil trait got him caught lol
    Screenshot-264.jpg
    Seriously he has time to show off his muscles lol too bad you're not into woman lol
    Screenshot-270.jpg
    Screenshot-272.jpg
    Screenshot-273.jpg
    Screenshot-274.jpg
    Screenshot-278.jpg

OMG so sad he broke my heart :(
    Screenshot-280.jpg
    Screenshot-284.jpg

umm ok sorry he took time out from your beauty sleep lol
    Screenshot-289.jpg
    So i'm panicking as i didnt know where Jail was and watched hoping he wouldn't be sent back home or i couldn't use him in the game... nope back to the dorm phew...
    Screenshot-292.jpg
    Screenshot-297.jpg
    WHOOPS she took a huge risk giving him a lecture lol the facial expressions. hahaha
    Screenshot-301.jpg
    Screenshot-302.jpg
    Screenshot-305.jpg
    Screenshot-307.jpg
    Screenshot-309.jpg

edited April 2018
    DEATH
    As i needed some animation i had to kill off a sim... i never seen this many surround a death but their expressions killed me as i watched Nawww poor babies mama is sorry to torment you all :(

Screenshot-346.jpg
    Screenshot-347.jpg
    Screenshot-358.jpg
    Screenshot-360.jpg
    Screenshot-361.jpg
    And someone peed on the floor seriously these sims and their bladders what the...
    Screenshot-365.jpg
    Screenshot-371.jpg
    Screenshot-381.jpg
    Another weak sim... whats with all this fainting.. worse than girls i couldn't stop laughing.. nice drop Skip ewww
    Screenshot-387.jpg

And the facial expressions kill me <3
    Screenshot-390.jpg
    Screenshot-391.jpg
    Screenshot-392.jpg
    Screenshot-397.jpg
    Screenshot-400.jpg
    Screenshot-401.jpg
    Screenshot-408.jpg
    Screenshot-409.jpg
    Screenshot-411.jpg
    I saw Cyd was comforting Skip autonomously i thought nawwwhat a sweetie all on his own cute Cyd <3 him.
    Screenshot-415.jpg

edited April 2018
    VAMP/WOLF Fight

Cyd kept getting wishes to fight a pesky vampire i kept cancelling the wish as the only vamp he knew was Jagger, but NOOO he get wanting it, so i locked it in and let him have his outing... it did take a while for the game play as Cyd and Jagger were light in their friendship, but Cyd Cyd Cyd lol... foolish boy... that's all i can say. I found it interesting watching.

No idea what happened here... but Jagger is like hey man you're too close or something, i don't know lol
    Screenshot-768.jpg
    Screenshot-769.jpg
    I watch Cyd who decided to growl at Jagger i knew this would happen as i had a scene where it's happened before so i left them go and watched hehe to my humor
    Screenshot-772.jpg
    Screenshot-776.jpg
    Screenshot-777.jpg
    Screenshot-779.jpg
    Screenshot-781.jpg
    Not sure what Jagger was doing here...
    Screenshot-787.jpg
    Screenshot-792.jpg
    Screenshot-793.jpg
    Screenshot-796.jpg
    Screenshot-797.jpg
    Screenshot-799.jpg
    Screenshot-803.jpg
    Screenshot-805.jpg
    Screenshot-806.jpg
    Screenshot-808.jpg
    Screenshot-809.jpg
    Screenshot-810.jpg
    Screenshot-811.jpg
    Screenshot-813.jpg
    Screenshot-814.jpg
    Screenshot-815.jpg
    Screenshot-816.jpg
    Screenshot-817.jpg
    Screenshot-818.jpg
    Screenshot-819.jpg
    Screenshot-822.jpg
    I would be scared too Cyd you're a silly Sim for touching him, he is not a nice Vampire lol when he's provoked
    Screenshot-826.jpg
    Screenshot-830.jpg
    Screenshot-831.jpg
    Screenshot-833.jpg
    Screenshot-834.jpg
    Then Jagger did this i was like huh...
    Screenshot-842.jpg
    Screenshot-871.jpg
    Screenshot-872.jpg
    YES as i expected Jagger flew him first...
    Screenshot-875.jpg
    And won
    Screenshot-877.jpg
    Cyd still wanted to fight him to win a match so i had to make them friends again as they are full enemies and i was sick of the mean wants from both of them... now they are friends :)
    Was interesting watching a vampire and wolf fight lol i dont think i'll be letting them have that again, took forever and i had to bump up their energy as class was starting and they spent most of the night fighting lol... boys will be boys

edited April 2018
    DANCING
    I decided to let the boys have a night out... i love when they dance and get their skills up,i edited university and put down a night club i had downloaded and use often in my game play. love how the creator has designed it :)
    As I've come to learn Michael loves Elevators but they clearly DO NOT LOVE HIM lol
    Screenshot-1348.jpg
    Screenshot-1349.jpg
    Screenshot-1351.jpg
    Screenshot-1350.jpg
    Screenshot-1352.jpg
    Screenshot-1354.jpg
    Screenshot-1356.jpg
    Cyd found a random as danced with her. club closed so i sent them home.. Cyd on the painting he needed to max it out and the boys to keep dancing. I usually get the boys to do disco or club dancing when it comes up and they never do much of slow dancing, i did some reading and read they level up in that too so i wanted to see what they do.. they surprised me :)
    Screenshot-1358.jpg
    Screenshot-1361.jpg
    Screenshot-1363.jpg
    This pic made me laugh lol

They did start with a normal dance then stuffed me up as they went for a woohoo so i had to get them back on the dance floor lol
    Screenshot-1241.jpg
    Screenshot-1245.jpg
    Screenshot-1249.jpg

I was like wow ok go boys
    Screenshot-1237.jpg
    Screenshot-1240.jpg
    Screenshot-1241.jpg
    Screenshot-1242.jpg
    Screenshot-1258.jpg
    Screenshot-1269.jpg
    they quit... i let them go... you know what happened next sigh... rabbits
    Screenshot-1332.jpg

edited April 2018
    Finally more of the art work.
    I have only once done Michael with street art so i let them all try it out and the work they did surprised me, Jagger was the first to max it out he's getting big money to spray paint anywhere on the campus and the other two are just catching up to him, but they are all mega creative. Including indoors art work new works i never seen before impressed me Especially Cyd with his Mermaid picture.
    Screenshot-1164.jpg
    Screenshot-1165.jpg
    Screenshot-1172.jpg
    Screenshot-1173.jpg
    Screenshot-1174.jpg
    Screenshot-1175.jpg
    Screenshot-1185.jpg
    This blew me away he painted a brilliant image.. wow
    Screenshot-1181.jpg
    Screenshot-1182.jpg

Cyd also
    Screenshot-1514.jpg
    Screenshot-1515.jpg
    Screenshot-1271.jpg
    Screenshot-1347.jpg
    Screenshot-1338.jpg
    Screenshot-1343.jpg
    Screenshot-1340.jpg

umm ok Jag... cool ... right... hmm
    Screenshot-1491.jpg

Screenshot-441.jpg

guess Cyd loves being a wolf even his paintings have them
    Screenshot-1512.jpg

oh i forgot at home before uni i got Dakota to paint.. lol hmmmm
    Screenshot-89.jpg

edited April 2018
    Finally i got them to go to Jeffrey deans party. Since Jagger had met him they got invited, so i let all three of them go... now this game play left me shocked... (I so need to change Jeffrey Deans clothing i'm getting confused between he and Jagger)

I check on Cyd who arrived first and he was chatting to Jeffrey
    Screenshot-1186.jpg
    Screenshot-1187.jpg
    Screenshot-1188.jpg
    Screenshot-1190.jpg

I let them go as i make a coffee and come back to see Michael meeting Jeffrey.. yikes
    Screenshot-1191.jpg
    Screenshot-1194.jpg
    OH NO YOU DONT MICHAEL!!!! Grrr so i sent him home lol
    Screenshot-1196.jpg
    Next Jagger and clicked to send him home..
    As i am following him i nearly fell off my chair.. i had to check who was Jagger... (YES THE ONE RUNNING ) so Cyd is ummm pashing Jeffrey lmao
    Screenshot-1197.jpg

I think even Jagger was shocked lol
    Screenshot-1198.jpg
    I checked Cyd's details and they are dating i'm like WHEN??? HOW??? what the... serious.. sigh.. ok he hates Jagger but loves Jeffrey and the only difference is the vampire vs human... go figure lmao
    edited April 2018
    BELLY RUBS the final one for last nights game play.
    OK i have seen this option come up a few times so i had to try it out and how adorable. As i know Michael and Jag are intimate and their relationship is high, i took the risk.. hoping it wouldn't end badly..
    Nawwww
    Screenshot-1493.jpg
    Screenshot-1494.jpg
    Screenshot-1496.jpg
    Screenshot-1498.jpg
    Screenshot-1499.jpg
    Screenshot-1500.jpg
    Screenshot-1501.jpg
    Screenshot-1502.jpg
    Screenshot-1503.jpg
    Screenshot-1504.jpg
    Screenshot-1507.jpg

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Great seeing the boys working on their skills :)
    Jag got the wonky lip! LOL
    I love it when they get stuck in the elevator door!
    They get the best faces with fails of any kind :p
    LOL at Jag's reaction to the sim peeing himself :D
    It would be confusing have Jeffrey and Jag in the same game!
    I hope they never rant about death!
    The school cheer is a fun animation!
    Good Lord, Michael's muscles are huge! Heck, Jag too!
    Poor Cid fainted! LOL or was he asleep?
    Cute interactions with the zombie :)
    Michael is really cute as a wolf :)
    Love the pics of Cid and Michael doing wolfy stuff together :)
    Streaking can reach epidemic proportions at uni!
    I once had a sim arrested for tagging. Poor Jag looks sad :(
    So much grief! Sims really do have the best facial expressions!
    I'm glad you fixed up Cid and Jag's friendship. I couldn't stand my sims rolling mean wishes.
    Dancing! <3
    Great artwork!
    Michael and Jeffrey! You really need to change his clothes! LOL
    LOL Cid and Jeffrey! :D:D:D
    Awwww cute belly rubs!
    Thank you @Mikezumi for the comments, yes i love when my sims work on their skills it gives me great pleasure even more when i leave them be and they want to do it, makes me smile
    LOL I cracked up thought of your thread and comments lol yes that lip now i can't stop doing that animation i had the boys give each other massages a few times now lol i will have to get Michael and Cyd's faces too funny. I'm still playing them atm :)
    OMG I roared from laughter i never seen those animations, i did feel for Michael when he hurt his hand poor baby but the elevators really do not like him i am considering changing their apartment now, as he keeps getting stuck in it lol

YES I agree their faces are to die for especially on the fails, i am sure i will see plenty more that i haven't seen yet.
    lol Jag's expressions kill me i think his eyebrows i did change them from Jeffreys ones and Jag just seems to make the cutest expressions i melt seeing his face with a cute eyebrow movement lol but holding his nose lol... clowns

I haven't seen it before i had Michael do it now too and he jumps differently to Jag so i'm wondering if it's different sims just do it slightly different. I do enjoy it tho.

YES they have maxed out their athletic skill and the additional i made them work hard... needed them to look buff for the story ;) i must sat it is be fitting ;)
    LOL He keeps fainting on me, even now when i'm watching him at home he will faint lol

I've had yet another zombie interaction and i must admit it is rather interesting.. i'm officially not scared of them anymore. lol they still grose me out.. but they do amuse me now lol

YES i think he is a cute wolf too omg... wait until you see his son.. bless his heart... i had the most interesting game play this morning and i never knew toddlers could do it... but i agree Michael suits being a wolf, my whole reason behind the story lol

Me too i enjoyed having Cyd and Michael do wolf things, i find their interactions a little more interesting than the vamps, but i do love my vamp

OH DEAR i haven't had my sims streak before... and Jagger shocked me, i have seen the original Cyd do it at parties but not Jeffrey... and to see my Jag do it shocked me. I haven't had that problem yet lol they did go up in the street art Maxed it out i must of done something right there lol

Fully agree!!! YES their animation and facial expressions are so cute
    Oh yes i couldn't stand it, they dont want to be mean to one another but it's taken a lot of cancelling to get them to this point, Michael has had to distract Jagger a lot lol to stop his desire to be mean and Cyd well he's in love now too so he's happier lol, i wont have it unless i need it for my story, not if i'm playing them. It becomes too difficult and is a little depressive, especially as they get bad moodlets too

Oh i love the dancing shots, the club dancing so far for me has been the most interesting but the slow dancing surprised me
    LOL I did i did, i got sick of Jeffrey stalking Jag and Michael as they became friends, so he would always be around and i would rush to check but find it's not jag and spoil my perfectly aligned camera view, so easier to have Jeffreys clothes changed. lol

I wondered about the wolf and vamp fight, and they.. well had one.. cute animations, Jagger is a bugger but i adore him and he makes my game play very interesting.
    I KNOW how cute i never done that before, i seen the options but never used them so i tried and i was like OMG Michael nawwww lol
    edited April 2018
    Game play today has proven some beautiful children from Michael and Jagger will post the game play photos soon but the kids first. Of course this couple after university was over went at it like rabbits and both got pregnant again so i cancelled Michael as the carrier as i needed to see Jagger pregnant... (i got him finally into maternity clothing so was much easier without the bobble head floating.. but yet again 2 pregnancies and 2 sets of twins.. thanks boys grrr non the less beauties. 2 werewolves and 2 vamps and these kids are now teenagers and i'm very happy how they turned out. certainly can see the genetics coming through. Once again Jagger is a male producer over females and i really need a female.. i have 2 now to see if it will work into where i'm aiming at, so far Star-Anise is the one i'm watching... and i have Maleficent to age up.. so will be going back to that set of family to try out those children too. :)

Meet Ambrose - Vampire
    Ambrose1586.jpg

Falcon - Werewolf
    Falcon1575.jpg

I love this girl she i am very happy with her but and one of her traits threw me where it came from, i let the game choose or use random.. but she has Equestrian as she aged up.. well guess she takes after Michael who loves horses too :) i didn't want to get animals in the game play but i might have to fulfill her wish
    Meet Star-Anise - Vampire
    stara1577.jpg

And finally but i don't think he will be the last one, they do make some nice children
    Wolff - werewolf of course
    wolff1569.jpg
    edited April 2018
    I did some reading about taking Family photos, i didn't want to download pose player last time i did it my pc was infected with a virus and i lost my game, so i found out moveobjects works however it isn't a 5 minute set up when you have more than 4 family members lol
    As i have 2 sets of Jagger and Michael (actually many sets but two with children now and another set i believe someone is pregnant but i havent played them for a while as i needed them in the house for a later chapter). I decided to take family photos of the boys and their children... :) The genetics seriously amaze me :)

So second set of children all aged up (last nights game play) - as i call them the Penthouse Drakes
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    L to R - Wolff, Falcon, Jagger, Michael, Ambrose & Star-Anise (kids are teenagers)

Last night i decided to go back to the first two that had children (Palace Drakes) and split them from Vladimir's crashing house. Put them into a new house which is stunning well done to the creator and trying a different world the lighting in this world is amazing - Adventure land i think it is but i have to check...
    Now the fun trying to get these guys to pose was a nightmare lol
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Getting them to look at the camera is difficult without someone wanting to do something... like homework sigh
    L to R - Children... Darias, Thore, Maleficent & Hunter

While i inspected the house i let the kids to their homework i got notification that Thore and Hunter's birthdays
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-27.jpg

Hunter was the first to finish so i made him age up without the cake
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    YIKES no way!!!
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Better

Screenshot-48.jpg
    I see a Michael clone in him wow

Next was Thore
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    YIKES no way
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Better - I noticed now with 2 families the boys have been producing over weight kids too, Thore isnt as bad as the other family's Falcon and Ambrose were... (photos later of them) So i checked the stats as both Jagger and Michael are not overly big framed but Jagger certainly is slightly larger than Micheal... oh well it's all workable doesnt bother me i think they are cute non the less <3

Family groups... so i tried to get these guys together and realised how much Hunter is like Michael almost a complete clone and Thore is like Jagger
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    omg those eye brows are going to kill me
    Screenshot-62.jpg

I had them perfectly positioned
    Screenshot-67.jpg

NO IDEA but when i went to drag him to the rest he looked like this... Poor Darias..
    Screenshot-65.jpg

After resetting him finally got some photos not the greatest but will do for now...
    Screenshot-74.jpg
    Screenshot-87.jpg

The similarities kill me
    Screenshot-82.jpg
    Hunter and Michael it's like seeing a young Michael again as a teenager <3

Screenshot-80.jpg
    Jagger and Thore and those expressions Thore is going to kill me i swear.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited March 2018
    @bebasims wrote:
    Have you got a game play thread or thread you put up with your werewolf? Would love to see :) Yes their expressions are amusing to the max i must admit!!

Soon I'll feed my blogspot with funny stuffs I see here and there in my Sunset Valley. I can't play everybody but I try to test and you don't need to play sims 3 they play alone awesome stuffs ahaha. I got everything SN in my game , Genies, Wolves, Witches, Fairies, Aliens except Vampires I cured almost all of them. I don't have also Plantsims. omg Zombies are awesome even if I don't like them ahaha. I got one of my Genie who was zombified, she failed everything , broke the WC. They are truly brainsick. Plenty of my sims are intoxicated eating the brain from the fridge. I don't only play wolves I got plenty of people, even if most of them are plain sims I love them anyways. Rose is always makes me laughing when I see her. My wordpress is too much about my simself and her detective carreer stories she's a witch so SN are present sometimes they are impredicatable but most of the time they act normally.
    In ts2 I don't really play this game for ages but when I did, I wasn't so interested and I don't think if I'll play I'll care.
    ____

Jag was arrested? omg ahaha I see that's funny.

Sims 3 is the most amazing sims they ever made (sorry that's not ts4) but yep sometimes it needs to be deeper Vamps are so half backed they need to turn into a bat. Yyes we can hope the modders will be better, just look what the magic they are doing with ts2 so I keep hope for the future of the sims 3 between their hands. Of course traits are important, they are defined who they are. A SN with bad traits as plain sims is always doing something crazy.
    1. haha Michael : He is flirty at the elevator and after he seems to say : I am the boss ahaha. Ouch I never use myself elevators so I never see myself to be catch by ahaha.
    2. I also got ahaha such disappointement in flirting as the guy with the light orange jacket ahaha in my town.
    3. hahaha Jag left the place pinching the noise. The teacher is boring everybody is sleeping at the class.
    4. In fact the zombie had a heartattack seeing Michael ahaha he makes him fainting
    5. No Michael didn't dare to use the speaker to wake Cyd up ahahaha
    6. The street art are fabulous.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    edited April 2018
    The last University days for the Penthouse crew... Exams and then time to leave... before i can work on the next chapter with these guys.

I wonder why they always have sad faces when in their lectures...
    Screenshot-1521.jpg
    Screenshot-1523.jpg

Cyd decided to be the first to go to sleep lol
    Eddy on the other hand with his stare is like hey woman i see you watching me
    Screenshot-1524.jpg

Screenshot-1530.jpg
    Michael followed lol
    Screenshot-1525.jpg
    Then Jagger sigh

Screenshot-1533.jpg
    eddy is still like hey you still got the camera here woman lol he's cute

Their last 3 days i decided to let them do as much on their own as i really didnt need them for their scenes and was waiting for them to finish to go home.

Michael was the first one to Jam i made the other boys join them. AND yes it's their art work on the ground, they all got paid for the great work
    Screenshot-1544.jpg

Students approved danced and they got tips too
    Screenshot-1557.jpg
    Screenshot-1560.jpg

another approval
    Screenshot-1568.jpg
    Screenshot-1569.jpg

After they Jammed i watched and saw Cyd came to Jagger to talk, they both still wanted to be mean to one another so i was wary but watched.. phew turned out ok i guess finally.
    Screenshot-1578.jpg
    Screenshot-1579.jpg
    Screenshot-1580.jpg

Cyd obviously wanted to spar all turned out good i sent them home after this...
    Screenshot-1584.jpg
    Screenshot-1588.jpg

edited April 2018
    EXAM DAY

I cheated and kept the boys high on their energy just so they can get through the tedeous day of exams... I must say while i wait for them i find interesting events take place.

Usually the boys want to run back to their dorm between classes or play their guitar, Jagger got approached by some girl (Random) i just watched she wanted to play soccer with him...

Screenshot-1604.jpg
    Screenshot-1606.jpg

Then talk... and i thought oh no she's going to attack him but found out his reaction was like ah ok.. so i checked and saw she is a witch... hence the dragon while Jagger had other things on his mind.. sigh
    Screenshot-1613.jpg

Screenshot-1615.jpg
    Screenshot-1616.jpg
    it went well i guess until i saw him do this he's such a snob but doesnt have the snob trait in him lol he just turned away from her and had that expression until notice for next exam came up then off he went... I do love his arrogance i must admit he amuses me
    Screenshot-1617.jpg

As i'm zooming the camera around to make sure all the boys were in class i saw a random sim walking like this.. so i followed her.. i had to amuse myself while the boys were in class lol
    Screenshot-1619.jpg
    Screenshot-1620.jpg
    Screenshot-1622.jpg
    Screenshot-1624.jpg
    Screenshot-1625.jpg
    Screenshot-1626.jpg
    Screenshot-1628.jpg
    Screenshot-1629.jpg