Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Factory Mafia game! -- Mafia win

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote: Icey

Yes, I'm a 2-shot unlynchable townie.

Now, how to say this without saying this...can the possible partners be listed for more then one person? If not, then I'm very inclined to believe Lyric is town.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Vote: Icey

Yes, I'm a 2-shot unlynchable townie.

Now, how to say this without saying this...can the possible partners be listed for more then one person? If not, then I'm very inclined to believe Lyric is town.

We don't know but my guess is that the two scums are partnered together and the townies are partnered in a circle formation or maybe there might be 3 townies that are partnered in a circle formation (for eg, A is with B, B is with C, C is with A). Cuz there's an odd number of people. That being said, I don't think one person is partnered with 2 people cuz that would kinda mess up the game a bit as it will be too confusing.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well fine. I can take one for town then. Hopefully we've at least lynched one Mafioso at this point.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    The flip will be a bit late — I just got off work.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Vote count
    Icey (3) - Dekay, Lyric, Bella
    Lyric (1) - Sonschi

Icey has been lynched.
    It’s night 3. Please send in night kills.

Story will be here later...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    Popcorn
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Wow, since I’ve last been on a lot has happened. I wish we knew the alignment of the dead players :/

RIP Icey. I’ve honestly no clue what you were.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    What do you think about Bella? She’s a bit inactive this game. Maybe she’s lurking?

Sorry, I'm not trying to lurk. I had another seizure Tuesday so I've been knocked out with a headache.

I didn't bother to submit a night kill again, so it wasn't me. I got a 70-something% so I figured I was more likely to be town, and my second pm confirms that. I'm unlynchable. :3

I hope you're okay.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    What do you think about Bella? She’s a bit inactive this game. Maybe she’s lurking?

Sorry, I'm not trying to lurk. I had another seizure Tuesday so I've been knocked out with a headache.

I didn't bother to submit a night kill again, so it wasn't me. I got a 70-something% so I figured I was more likely to be town, and my second pm confirms that. I'm unlynchable. :3

I hope you're okay.

Yes, I'm much better now. Thanks everyone. <3:3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    And thus ends night 3.

Dekay has been killed. Afterlife, Dekay?
  • Options
    RIP DeKay :(
  • Options
    And thus ends night 3.

Dekay has been killed. Afterlife, Dekay?

Sure.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So we’re down to 4 now? So there can only be one scum left right?

I believe Bella that she’s town and her saying lyric is town. I’m town, too. My pr is 2-shot vigilante by the way. But I was too scared to use it so far :s

So I’m pretty sure now Broncos is the last scum. I guess she lied about her role and chose a less helpful one to make it less obvious.

Vote Broncos
  • Options
    Any chance you're a day-vig?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I believe Bella that she’s town and her saying lyric is town. I’m town, too. My pr is 2-shot vigilante by the way. But I was too scared to use it so far :s

So I’m pretty sure now Broncos is the last scum. I guess she lied about her role and chose a less helpful one to make it less obvious.

Vote Broncos

If I were to lie about my role, why would I come up with reloader? I would have gone with something my popular. You being kinda pushy for my lynch is starting to seem a little suspicious to me. I claimed my role, and I guess it wasn’t convincing enough for you, but I don’t know how else to put it other than this is my role.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Just an FYI, my team is doing a fundraiser tomorrow, and I won’t be able to be on for the deadline.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Vote Broncos

If I were to lie about my role, why would I come up with reloader? I would have gone with something my popular. You being kinda pushy for my lynch is starting to seem a little suspicious to me. I claimed my role, and I guess it wasn’t convincing enough for you, but I don’t know how else to put it other than this is my role.

I was thinking the same thing.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Vote Broncos

I was thinking the same thing.

I had these suspicions before. DeKay also said she thinks Broncos is probably scum. What’s pushy about this? Broncos is the only possible solution for me so I post this and vote for her.

And I won’t have too much time today to be active because 1) I have to learn for a test on Monday and 2) my grandma celebrates her birthday. So I wanted to get the voting done in case I don’t make it online before day ends. Because then scum might use the time to manipulate us townies.
  • Options
    Forgot some things.

When you look at other mafia games you can see that I only push towards a lynch when I’m town. I wouldn’t do it as scum because it would be way too obvious.

And I guess Broncos chose a less popular role in case the popular ones were already known by their players. Example: if Broncos had said she was doctor but DeKay knew she was doctor then it would have been suspicious because why should there be 2 doctors in a setup of 9 players?
  • Options
    Any chance you're a day-vig?

Sorry I missed your question. No, I’m a night vigilant. But I haven’t used one of my shots yet. This setup scares me to use it :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    I wish I was a treestump. :\

:D *drinks DeKay's tears*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Eats popcorn salted by DeKay's tears

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

DeKay is already salty, how salty are her tears then? :o
  • Options

It's a great delicacy here in the Souvenir shop.

DeKay is already salty, how salty are her tears then? :o

Quite salty. I only recommend using 0.5 ml of the tears to put in your popcorn. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, one time I put in too much and I almost died of sodium poisoning