Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Trek Mafia game - mafia win

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Aw, I'm too late for this one :( If you need any replacement, I will be available :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Aw, I'm too late for this one :( If you need any replacement, I will be available :)

Yeah, I was thinking of all the people who would've liked to join too, but it's just a small setup. But at least this should be over quick and the next game shouldn't be too far. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Guess who got a snow day today!?!?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

I will add you to the replacement list, then. :)
    Guess who got a snow day today!?!?

Wait, I got snow?! Awww, Broncos, you tricked me. :(:D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Gathered around the meeting room table are all the captains. Kirk, Picard, Sisko,
    and Janeway. Then there was Lon Suder, Spock, Dukat, and Lore. But why were they here? Because Starfleet suspected them of murder.

Day one has now started! You have 12 hours to lynch someone.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Oh, right, day starts 2 AM here. :D

Hello, everyone
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh, right, day starts 2 AM here. :D

Hello, everyone

Ohh, well let me know if 12 hours isn't enough time for you. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Day starts at 6PM for me, a bit earlier or later also works for me too. I'm pretty flexible. :D
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Wait, I got snow?! Awww, Broncos, you tricked me. :(:D

:joy::joy::joy:
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    12 hours is good. I usually wake up late in the morning and go to work around noon, so I have plenty of time before day ends. :)

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    The schedule is fine for me. Ill be awake most of day and even if it were 24 hours, I personally would have the same amount of time due to school. Currently at school. Ill be on in about 4 hours when school gets out.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Well hello there. :) Nice to see new faces, and returning faces too! :D

Day starts/ends at 11 for me. So that works. :3

Well, I'll just throw this out there before I die this game -- I'm town. I promise.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    This is now day time? What happens during nighttime, will someone get assassinated?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    xHeliodora wrote: »
    This is now day time? What happens during nighttime, will someone get assassinated?

Yeah. During the night time, the mafia will decide to kill someone and tgey will then be eliminated from the game.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    xHeliodora wrote: »

Yes, it's day, so you can vote to lynch any of the active players. At night, mafia can and most likely will kill someone.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,265 Member
    *Snaps Photo*
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    *Snaps Photo*

And what are you up to, Rosey? You know I don't like having my picture taken! :angry:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,265 Member
    *Snaps Photo*

And what are you up to, Rosey? You know I don't like having my picture taken! :angry:

*Paints Portrait*
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    Everybody gather around. Let's make a bet if I'm gonna get nightkilled tonight. :D:joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Anyways, I think I'm gonna go with a no lynch today since we have few players and there's a vigilante and suicide bomber, which means more deaths in the future.

Vote: No lynch
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *Snaps Photo*

*Paints Portrait*

Is it a picture of a thousand sunsets?

• Options
    So, day's over in a few hours? Whom should we vote? Or should we just no lynch?

• Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Anyways, I think I'm gonna go with a no lynch today since we have few players and there's a vigilante and suicide bomber, which means more deaths in the future.

Yeah, I was thinking the bomber and the vigilante could affect numbers in the future. It's even worse if the vigilante shoots a townie, so hopefully it doesn't come to that

• Options
    Yeah, we don't know what the vigilante would do tonight too. I've played games before where the vigilante doesn't do a night action until later on in the game, but I don't mind if they nightkill tonight too. XD It helps to lower down the numbers but just enough to not screw us up. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yeah. And late game's a bit risky, because your odds of getting Mafia are higher with fewer townies around, but if you do end up getting a townie, it might spell the loss of town.