Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Versace's Finest - A Sims 3/4 Modeling Competition - R10 Scores and Comments Posted

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @artsyamy and @Mamajanaynay do you want the male and female separately or can they be together for the head and body shots?

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    **Note: Change in entry submission. You can submit only the Full Body of your Female and Male models (separately) on a transparent background.
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Okay, that's answered my question, thank you, @MyFavoritedesign <3

• Options
    You welcome @Jendowoz0612! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Mamajanaynay and @ArtsyAmy Here is my couple for the application. I will have the Plaid done tomorrow.
    Name: Lucas Goodman

Head Shot

ctttaqo.jpg

Body Shot

bG6alV9.png

Name: Sydney Goodman

Head Shot

tRXAZ1L.png

Body Shot

u3IEDn8.png
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Very nice @Jendowoz0612 and thank you! (the body shots are for the model wall and I think Amy wants to use the headshots for siggy's)

And thank you @MyFavoritedesign for answering jen! Depending on what is going on in the morning sometimes I can't get on as quickly as I want. :*<3
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Mamajanaynay I don't know why, but every time I try to save the male head shot it won't save as a transparent, all the others did no problems. I even started from scratch and the same thing happened.

• Options
    @Mamajanaynay I don't know why, but every time I try to save the male head shot it won't save as a transparent, not sure why all the others did no problems. I even started from scratch and the same thing happened.

No problem hun, I or Amy can fix it. I've had issues like that before. Not sure what you use (Photoshop or Gimp) but there have been times where I had to exit out of Photoshop and load it back up to fix whatever was going on, try again and it would finally show up right. :)
  • Options

I can get the PNG format only here . Imgur change the format of png to the img.
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Yes I use PS also, maybe I'll give it another go before I retire for the night.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Just a reminder, the assignment for round 1 is not due until midnight of the 27th (tomorrow)
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Oooh @Jendowoz0612 I had a thought. Since you're using PS, make sure you don't accidentally have a solid layer. I did that once and even if I saved as .png it didn't go transparent because I accidentally left the background layer in there.

That may not be the problem, but being a graphic designer, I've seen it many times. Actually just last night a classmate of mine had that issue.

If you need and can't figure it out and can send the .psd, I can probably help you figure it out.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thanks, @Vanadis I'll have another look.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Round 1 - Plaid. Enlarge twice to see full size

P3AXi7S.jpg

My inspiration shot
    SPM6BdC.jpg
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    Lovely @Jendowoz0612 ! Thank you! :*<3
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I tell you what the entries here are wonderful. @heather1306 love your classy but casual look. @MyFavoritedesign the colour coordination looks speccy! @ParadoxSims Kyle looks very nice. @aussiekarima you've done a fantastic job with your entry! Love the background. @im69(Ina) Noel looks so "high-end," great job. (so wonderful to see you here). Missed you <3

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    OH Wow Gorgeous Edit.......... My Sweet Friend @Jendowoz0612 --LOVE This Look!!! <3<3<3:*:*:* SO EXCITED YOUR BACK / MISSED YOU!!!!!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    OMGOSH @ArtsyAmy @Mamajanaynay -- Whewwwwww Needed That Extension After I "Thought" I Fixed My Game It Went Bat Crazy" Then My PC Wants To Constantly Repair My C Drive!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Going To Need To Get A New PC Now........It's 5 Years Old & Been Glitching A LOT In Past Few Months....... Hopefully I Can Get In Game Now & Do My "APP" Wish Me Luck!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3:s:s:s SO Buying One At The End Of The MONTH......... ARGH Lots Of Money But My Tech Has One Cheap Enough For Me With GOOD Specs !! <3<3 Wow Dreading All The Set Up............ And Getting Everything Back On A New ONE :s:s:s:s:s
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Penguin- With Violet Rexha

Round 1 - Plaid

GmHT5MI.jpg
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @Penguinwa101 @Jendowoz0612 Gorgeous models and beautiful entries! B) I missed a lot today, but it's nice to come on and see all the lovely piccies. :)<3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    :) Looks excellent, @Penguinwa101 <3

• Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    :) Looks excellent, @Penguinwa101 <3

THANKS! I saw this plaid lookbook and said, I GOTTA use this lol :joy:
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    OHHHHHH So Lovely Penguin!!!!!!!!!!!! @Penguinwa101 <3<3<3:D:D:D:*:*
  • Options
    Lovely entry @Penguinwa101 :*<3 Thank you!
  • Options
    OMGOSH @ArtsyAmy @Mamajanaynay -- Whewwwwww Needed That Extension After I "Thought" I Fixed My Game It Went Bat Crazy" Then My PC Wants To Constantly Repair My C Drive!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Going To Need To Get A New PC Now........It's 5 Years Old & Been Glitching A LOT In Past Few Months....... Hopefully I Can Get In Game Now & Do My "APP" Wish Me Luck!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3:s:s:s SO Buying One At The End Of The MONTH......... ARGH Lots Of Money But My Tech Has One Cheap Enough For Me With GOOD Specs !! <3<3 Wow Dreading All The Set Up............ And Getting Everything Back On A New ONE :s:s:s:s:s

@TEXASTWANGTONYA I'm just seeing this now. Extensions will only be granted for an additional 24 hours as @ArtsyAmy495 and I want to get this comp underway. Your round 1 assignment must be submitted by midnight of the 28th (tomorrow). :*<3