Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Versace's Finest - A Sims 3/4 Modeling Competition - R10 Scores and Comments Posted

Comments

• ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    Hey @ArtsyAmy, I'm home today if that is any help. Depends how long I have.

That's great! Look forward to seeing you around. :) You'll be able to squeeze in here, if you'll be up to it. <3 Welcome back :)
    Posting/making mine this weekend!!!!

Awesome! I can't wait to see what you do!!! ;)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    Hey @ArtsyAmy, I'm home today if that is any help. Depends how long I have.

Hey @Jendowoz0612 sign ups will be closing tonight and Round 1 is due on or before midnight of the 27th. We've got you on the reserve list, if you still want in or can do this one. :*<3
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited January 2018
    OK OK.......... Not Giving Up On My RL ( JUNK ) CAN I Re-Reserve????????????? Thankssssssssss So Sorry <3<3<3:D:D:D@Mamajanaynay And Don't Want To Let YOU Or @ArtsyAmy Down I Am UP FOR THIS........ NOW <3<3<3:D:D:D
    edited January 2018
    HI........ MY SWEET @InaMac69 OK OK Baby Steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY YOUR HERE!!!!! Missed You <3<3<3 OH Love YOUR Entry!!!!!!!
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA we would love to have you re-reserve! I'll un-strike your name hun! <3
    Ok folks, it is after midnight where I am and that means sign ups are now CLOSED.

Let's get this party started shall we? B)
    @ParadoxSims @TEXASTWANGTONYA @Jendowoz0612 please turn in your models as soon as you can. Thanks!

Remember, Round 1 has to be turned in NO LATER than midnight of the 27th!
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Mamajanaynay for some reason my game is not loading. It was fine after the update, when there was no CC checked so perhaps there is a problem with some of my CC. I am going to have to take it out and check it. So may not be able to make my models up. Unless I use some pre-made ones, which I could do. I'll have a look shortly.

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I'mma be lurkin' this like a lurkity lurker that lurks! I soooooo wanted to join but February starting, I have a class called "digital publishing" and I have NO IDEA what that entails so I was like... ehhhhh probably shouldn't join anything if I don't know what the class is about! School is weird, let's kick it in the hiney.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    Still not really working, may have to remove cc and see if that works. It loaded after the update when you have to re-check the cc box, should have left it off but may have to off-load some cc.

OMGOSH Jen.......... Same HERE.......... I Can't Get To My Creations I Lost My MAIN SAVE FILE............ TOO!!! I Have Been Trying Everything @Jendowoz0612
    Gallery Won't Load For Me.........I Made One Of My Sims For This Comp and It Froze And Never Loaded To The Gallery.........SO I Think I Will Try Downloading Things From The One Online To Go In My Library............ I Wiped My Tray Because I Had D/L'd SO Much My Gallery Wouldn't Load I Can't See Nothing In Community Nor My Lib Or Catalog Only Comments Tells Me I Have No Creations :'(:'(:'(
    edited January 2018
    Yayyyyyyy........... Figured It OUT............... Was ORIGIN............. Not Working Right........... YIPPIE......... Working NOW <3<3<3:*:*:*:D:D:D Had To Uninstall - Reinstall
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I'm so happy that you're back @TEXASTWANGTONYA. <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    edited January 2018
    Awwwwww Thanks That's So Sweet Of You...... Darling!!!! **Tight Hugzzzz** @MyFavoritedesign I Would Not Of Abandoned My Comp Though!!! ♥ :D:D<3<3
  • ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @TEXASKITTYKAT So nice to have you back :)<3

@Vanadis Thanks for lurking *you should really like digital publishing* I wish you the very best of luck with your classes; I can't wait to hear you have your next degree!!! ;):p<3

@MyFavoritedesign Love the cc, thanks for sharing! :)<3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
    Hey lovelies, was just reading through the comments here. I do this once every 3 - 6 months, clean out Origin. Here is how you can do that, How do I clean the Origin cache files. Hope this might help with some issues with Origin.

@MyFavoritedesign thank you for sharing the cc link! :*<3

@Vanadis good luck with your studies!

@Jendowoz0612 do you have Sims 4 Studio at all? With that you can scan you mods folders and fix any cc that may have got broken. If I download any cc that was created before Cats & Dogs patch(es) I have a separate folder on my desktop that I put them in and use that to see if they needed repair. And have you tried to repair your game through Origin to see if that helped?
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited January 2018
    Vanadis wrote: »
    I'mma be lurkin' this like a lurkity lurker that lurks! I soooooo wanted to join but February starting, I have a class called "digital publishing" and I have NO IDEA what that entails so I was like... ehhhhh probably shouldn't join anything if I don't know what the class is about! School is weird, let's kick it in the hiney.

Oh lord lol that course sounds cray. Hope everything goes well... I have Scriptwriting and Media Law this semester... HALP! LOL
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Vanadis wrote: »

Oh lord lol that course sounds cray. Hope everything goes well... I have Scriptwriting and Media Law this semester... HALP! LOL

lol Script writing sounds fun! Media Law not so much. Good luck!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
    I have taken out my cc folder and putting them back bit by bit and starting the game after each one and it got stuck on the Men's fashion so I went through and deleted anything dated before 2016 and that seems to be working so far, @Mamajanaynay My S4S goes to "Not responding" when I click "My CC". I think I have the latest version. It's 3.1.0.4 (wishes).

@Mamajanaynay if I can get both my models and the 1st round done by the due date, can I still enter? seems my mods are sorting out now.

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    I have taken out my cc folder and putting them back bit by bit and starting the game after each one and it got stuck on the Men's fashion so I went through and deleted anything dated before 2016 and that seems to be working so far, @Mamajanaynay My S4S goes to "Not responding" when I click "My CC". I think I have the latest version. It's 3.1.0.4 (wishes).

Latest version is Sims 4 Studio 3.1.0.9 (Wishes)
    7HX1Vwg.png
    edited January 2018
    Oh, okay, thank you, @MyFavoritedesign <3<3 will update that now.

edited January 2018
    @Mamajanaynay if I can get both my models and the 1st round done by the due date, can I still enter? seems my mods are sorting out now.

Yep, yep! You sure can! We had you listed down in the reserves so you're safe. :*<3