Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

cats and dogs is awesome!!

im really loving it ive remade all my pets one of them is my profile pic

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Glad to see you're enjoying it. :) I tried making one of my pets in my game too
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    PhoeSavsMom_83PhoeSavsMom_83 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm really enjoying it too. I love how many different options and they have so many breeds listed. I wish it was easier to breed my dog though. :( She seems to hate every dog and I can't figure out why.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I'm really enjoying it too. I love how many different options and they have so many breeds listed. I wish it was easier to breed my dog though. :( She seems to hate every dog and I can't figure out why.

Ya, breeding is a bit strange right now, mainly because pets need a positive relationship with each other, and it doesn’t seem pets automously interact with each other all too often, and even when I direct my friendly dog to be friendly with other dogs it doesn’t work, hopefully the bugs will be ironed out soon.
  • Options
    nursecrissnursecriss Posts: 1 New Member
    I am new to forum and just started playing Sims4 again after a long break. I see the expansion packs are on sale. Since I don't have a single one yet I want to take advantage of the discounts. I will most likely get cats and dogs but cant decide on the second expansion I should get. What would you recommend?
  • Options
    WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    @nursecriss I would recommend GTW cause aliens are pretty cool! But if you want to play with normal sims id say CL

Anyways I am LOVING cats and dogs! Some people ate bring really hard on it, but it's still a pretty good EP