Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Style Swap

I've noticed when I build a sim or a sim family, they usually have very similar characteristics to other sims I've made. For example, most of my sims have brown hair. I also find myself using the same pair of jeans over and over. I also notice a lot of other simmers doing the same thing. In order to fix this, each person will build a household. Once they finish, they will post them to the gallery, and use the hashtag charliesimswap. Then they will post the name of their households, and the habits they have when making sims. I will then randomly assign someone to change their household using the information the other person has given. You are allowed to change anything about the sim, BUT you cannot add or delete sims from the household. Also, if there is a pet, you cannot change its breed. The other person will then re-upload the family to the household using the same hashtag as before. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
It's a lot of fun!

Comments