Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited August 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    Corpse spaghetti.

You mean when you replaced, DeKay? That happened to me later :cry:

Yeah. :bawling: We don't deserve it. :bawling:

I keep dying before Day 2 lately, DeKay. I've been killed Night 1 three of the last 4 games I've played. And before that I had been either lynched or killed day/night 1 for 4 games in a row.

Luckily there was a break in between these.

Although I only lived in one of these because of some odd rule preventing my day 1 lynch. :grimace:

Maybe you should try to not look like you have a good PR. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Corpse spaghetti.

I keep dying before Day 2 lately, DeKay. I've been killed Night 1 three of the last 4 games I've played. And before that I had been either lynched or killed day/night 1 for 4 games in a row.

Although I only lived in one of these because of some odd rule preventing my day 1 lynch. :grimace:

I don't.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Corpse spaghetti.

I don't.

Well, then that's the problem. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Corpse spaghetti.

I don't.

I don't act like it. And I don't claim it, either. It annoys me when people do that without reason, it benefits no one but scum.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Corpse spaghetti.

I don't.

I don't act like it. And I don't claim it, either. It annoys me when people do that without reason, it benefits no one but scum.

Maybe you don't 'act' like it but in the past games I've played with you, you kinda give off a weird vibe like you have a PR or you're a scum. Maybe you don't notice it but there's that. :P

Ha, now you know how I felt last time when people would just kill me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Corpse spaghetti.

I don't.

Maybe you don't 'act' like it but in the past games I've played with you, you kinda give off a weird vibe like you have a PR or you're a scum. Maybe you don't notice it but there's that. :P

Yes, I'm more stressed as scum or a PR and it seems people can't tell the difference :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Corpse spaghetti.

I don't.

Yes, I'm more stressed as scum or a PR and it seems people can't tell the difference :lol:

That's not true. You were the watcher that time and you seemed okay. Depends on your definition of stress, I guess.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Corpse spaghetti.

I don't.

That's not true. You were the watcher that time and you seemed okay. Depends on your definition of stress, I guess.

No, that's what makes me act off. I might not appear stressed all the time.

I did the last game I played. It was a U-pick and I was the only one with a scum discard :cry:
    But to be fair, I wasn't even town. I was a variant of Plaguebearer. STILL HARMLESS.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Corpse spaghetti.

I don't.

I did the last game I played. It was a U-pick and I was the only one with a scum discard :cry:
    But to be fair, I wasn't even town. I was a variant of Plaguebearer. STILL HARMLESS.

And both the serial killer and Mafia went after you. Poor bunny :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Corpse spaghetti.

I don't.

Plaguebearer again? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Since it's looking like Plumbob's game will be over in a day or two, I'm going to start setting up my game. Any suggestions on setup size?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Whenever I host, I usually get the number of players first before deciding on a setup, or use a setup that can accept a variable number of players. Sometimes I need a minimum number of players, but usually it's just 7 because that's how many you need for a proper game that has nights.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Will you help Broncos and Crafty find the bad tasting beans? Sign up here: [x]

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    edited September 2018
    Can you go ahead and put me down for an Office themed mafia (the US show). I think it’s about time I host.
    Post edited by Charliecheesenurgers on
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Can you go ahead and put me down for an Office themed mafia (the US show). I think it’s about time I host.

I'd join if you did one
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

I'd join if you did one

Thanks lol.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I have a set up in mind already so I’m pretty excited.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Ah! This is so exciting! I can't wait for you to host :smiley:
  • Options

Ah! This is so exciting! I can't wait for you to host :smiley:

Thanks! I hope it’s cool.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

I’m so playing!!!

• Options

I’m so playing!!!

Yay!
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla Time to host two games at once :joy:

• Options
    Well, more like waiting for signups to fill up while you host the UM weekend game

• Options
    So, is Zinnia gonna host something here?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    According to the list, she's next