Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends of Foes: A simLit - Is Back! (Latest Update: 11/04/23)

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hi everyone, Merry Christmas! Here's a Christmas Chapter @chalicen @Bugsie2016 , I have added another hint in this chapter as to what Paris might be. :)
    chapter-seven-christmas-day_orig.jpg

@simscognito Ok one of my first guesses has a bit more backing.
    Is Paris genderfluid? It makes a little sense with this chapter. :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    You are so close @Bugsie2016
    Paris is actually Bigender, which means he/she identifies as sometimes a male and sometimes a female.
  • Options
    Paris is actually Bigender, which means he/she identifies as sometimes a male and sometimes a female.

Interesting. :) Guess Toni got Paris a good Christmas present then 'cause Paris wears makeup (even if it's only a little bit) whether he/she identifies as a male or a female.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Interesting. :) Guess Toni got Paris a good Christmas present then 'cause Paris wears makeup (even if it's only a little bit) whether he/she identifies as a male or a female.

@Bugsie2016 yep. It's kind of a 'Hellewell' thing, to wear make-up. :D Actually, it's more of a 'Healy' thing on Paris's mum's side, for the males to wear make-up as well. :D Okay, I'll stop being nerdy about my simLit. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2017

@Bugsie2016 yep. It's kind of a 'Hellewell' thing, to wear make-up. :D Actually, it's more of a 'Healy' thing on Paris's mum's side, for the males to wear make-up as well. :D Okay, I'll stop being nerdy about my simLit. :D

That's why and you can carry on, it's not like I wouldn't if there was something to be nerdy about. :) I always get confused on who's who. Is it possible to get a family tree or something like that so I know?
  • Options

That's why and you can carry on, it's not like I wouldn't if there was something to be nerdy about. :) I always get confused on who's who. Is it possible to get a family tree or something like that so I know?

Yes, @Bugsie2016 I had been thinking about that too. I'm planning on using the Plumbob app, so I can write a little blurb for each character as well, to make it extra easy. But good point! :D
  • Options
    BestSimscognitoFanBestSimscognitoFan Posts: 2 New Member
    Luv ya werk
  • Options

Yes, @Bugsie2016 I had been thinking about that too. I'm planning on using the Plumbob app, so I can write a little blurb for each character as well, to make it extra easy. But good point! :D

@simscognito Thanks. :)
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hey there. Belated Merry Christmas. Hope your holiday was nice. Keep up the good work on the story.
  • Options
    Thanks @Grimm_PANdemic Belated Merry Christmas to you too. :smile: Thanks for reading my story. I'm currently working on some family trees, to make the tale an easier read. :D
  • Options
    Thanks @Grimm_PANdemic Belated Merry Christmas to you too. :smile: Thanks for reading my story. I'm currently working on some family trees, to make the tale an easier read. :D

A random tip I have about family trees is use a photo editor to grayscale pictures of deceased Sims. You can use an online photo editor like Pixlr to do some neat things with your pictures.

That might help to ease any confusion as to who is alive or dead.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    That's an awesome tip @Grimm_PANdemic . Certainly going to use it. :)
  • Options
    Great! I'm glad I could help. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @simscognito nice story-I binged it
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Just discovered an old (I mean as old as the sims 4) poster I made of my first creation, Talula Green from the prologue (she was even old back then) :D
    S31ypPT.png
  • Options
    Just discovered an old (I mean as old as the sims 4) poster I made of my first creation, Talula Green from the prologue (she was even old back then) :D
    S31ypPT.png

You've definitely improved at poster making. (I still love it though!!) :)
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Aww thanks. This was the better one of the bunch - the others were truly embarrassing. :D
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Aww thanks. This was the better one of the bunch - the others were truly embarrassing. :D

@simscognito I'm sure they're not that bad. :)
  • Options
    Aww thanks @Bugsie2016 , but one of the posters has a massive black wedge through one of the selfies and half of a person's head is missing in the other. :D
  • Options
    Aww thanks @Bugsie2016 , but one of the posters has a massive black wedge through one of the selfies and half of a person's head is missing in the other. :D

Now i'm curious... (It's probably better than my early digital art, that I keep to remind myself I did get better. :D )
  • Options
    Okay, @Bugsie2016 you asked for it. :D Here's another poster of the original Evil Geniuses ... now I'll go hide in my box of shame. :D
    Zm9M3L9.png
  • Options
    Okay, @Bugsie2016 you asked for it. :D Here's another poster of the original Evil Geniuses ... now I'll go hide in my box of shame. :D
    Zm9M3L9.png

There's nothing wrong with that. (And to answer my question, it is better than my early digital art - that's embarrassing! )
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 aww thanks - but if you really want embarrassing, my first maths exam, that was embarrassing. :D According to mum, though, I actually have a poster more confusing than Paris. :D
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Oh my goodnessssss it's Talulaaaaa <3
    Wow. In all seriousness, that Evil Genius poster looks amazing, like it could be a movie. Kinda reminds me of the poster from Meet the Robinsons... How I loved that movie...